NewsJanuary 21, 2022 2:58 PM ET2,707 views

Comeback Kid premiere 'Face the Fire' video

With their seventh studio album, Heavy Steps, newly available today, Comeback Kid have shared a new performance video for "Face the Fire." The Dylan Gould-directed clip can be found below.

Vocalist Andrew Neufeld had this to say about the new video: "We were finally able to operate as a band again and tour over the last 5 months and this new video 'Face The Fire' is a collection of footage and photos that I collected over that time. It is an accurate reflection of what our live shows encompass and that specific energy that we have missed so much."

evil_hero 206 days ago

would be funny he if accidentally included the photos that show his "robbery" was a faked cover-up

anonymous 206 days ago

lol grownass dudes calling themselves "kid" what a jole

anonymous 206 days ago

Michael Buble here. Should I cover one of their songs?

anonymous 206 days ago

steve vogel here, f*ck this shit

anonymous 206 days ago

Sweaty fatsos in flat brim hats and camo shorts who think Comeback Kid is 'hardcore' are stoked.

anonymous 206 days ago

Cumback Kid premier 'Face the Fart' video.

anonymous 206 days ago

Dudes that buy hats at Goodwill are stoked

anonymous 206 days ago

would it kill you guys to just play a consistent beat for even a whole verse. Jesus Christ this song is like one long drum fill. Even the breakdown is full of wacky off the wall shit you can't even bounce to it. I'll keep listening to Turn it Around and Wake the Dead and pretending this is a different band.

anonymous 206 days ago

Scott Vogel will say he likes this band for one million dollars.

anonymous 206 days ago

Love the band and dudes. Canadians rule

^loves dudes

anonymous 206 days ago

I just don't understand how this bad fell off so hard from "Wake The Dead". Everything has been so forgettable. Is this like how Madball still tours, but people only like the old stuff and "Heaven/Hell", and then just sort of tolerate them playing the later stuff?

anonymous 206 days ago

Claudad Samichez of Cohabitate & Cambridge here....i bought a CBK album when I was in high school and it sounded like it was recorded in a shoe but was still way better than whatever the hell this is

Only posedogs wear TOURNIQUET shirts

anonymous 206 days ago

this is so f*ckin' embarrassing. these dudes are like 80.

Wake the dead.

anonymous 206 days ago

Will they change their name to Comeback since there isn't a "kid" in this band?

anonymous 206 days ago

Dude got robbed in his own apartment smh

anonymous 206 days ago

"would it kill you guys to just play a consistent beat for even a whole verse. Jesus Christ this song is like one long drum fill. Even the breakdown is full of wacky off the wall shit you can't even bounce to it." I can bounce to it, but I am also a bumble, and bumbles bounce!

anonymous 206 days ago

Stu Ross is by far the most talented person in this band.

anonymous 206 days ago

Wake the dead, awesome, losing sleep, better, moment in time, better…..

anonymous 206 days ago

Did the original singer ever start another band?

anonymous 206 days ago

no shadows fall war within era no care about this fest. taking back sunday, comeback kid and knocked loose. haha hard pass

anonymous 206 days ago

Madball ABSOLUTELY plays the same setlist, more or less, over and over and over again. Saw them October 2016 with Suicidal. First time seeing Madball in over seven years. I remember saying to myself "this is the same shit as last time". Saw them next in May 2019 with Hatebreed and Obituary. I remember saying to myself "this is the same shit as last time". Basically, expect to hear Set It Off, Lockdown, Get Out, Smell The Bacon, Hold It Down, Can't Stop Won't Stop, For My Enemies, and Pride—and a couple random extras. >> They play all that cuz their sh it after Hold It Down is that - sh it sucks. Every album got worse than the next one. They should've hung it up after Look My Way released in 1998. HID was so bad they broke up over it's failure. Freddy sold out with Hazen Street then crawled back to Madball when Hazen Street flopped. Freddy's not even from NYC. He was born & raised in NJ & has lived in Florida since before Madball formed. I call him Florida Freddy.

anonymous 206 days ago

Honestly those soyboys on there who define themselves by their consumer choices and the preferenced they had as children really get on my nerves. Nobody cares that you used to like banjo kazooie. Like literally, nobody is even mildly interested in what games you played as a child. Stop wearing that t shirt and lazer that tattoo off your ass.

anonymous 206 days ago

I think it is kind of cool that there are so many bands with a vocalist who imitates the monsters from the old Hercules cartoons.

anonymous 205 days ago

These guys could never make the kind of money Scott Vogel and Terror make

anonymous 205 days ago

"Here's a video from that show we played on that tour where everyone got covid, it will be engrained in our memories forever"

anonymous 205 days ago

Frankie from emmure here. wake the dead was hard but this shit soft as my ex band mates

anonymous 205 days ago

Madball is f*cking trash

anonymous 205 days ago

These guys could never make the kind of money Scott Vogel and Terror make >> Dude STFU & GTF over Scott being straight and taken.

anonymous 205 days ago

Scott Vogel

anonymous 205 days ago

lol at the wannabe accountant worshiping Scott Vogel

anonymous 202 days ago

^^^ Says the guy who constantly posts about Vogel in every other comments section. LOL @ you thinking someone doing simple math makes them an "accountant." How does it feel to know Scott makes more money than you & is straight & taken?