NewsJanuary 20, 2022 1:19 PM ET3,348 views

Rage Against The Machine postpone first leg of North American tour

Originally rescheduled from 2021 until 2022 due to the pandemic, Rage Against The Machine's North American tour with Run The Jewels now finds its first leg postponed. Rather than commence on March 31, the tour will instead begin on July 9 in Wisconsin.

A statement from RATM reads as follows:

"The Rage Against The Machine 'Public Service Announcement' North American Tour with Run the Jewels will now start on July 9, 2022 in East Troy, Wisconsin. Headline shows scheduled for March 31, 2022 through May 23, 2022 will be postponed and rescheduled.

"All tickets for the moved dates will be honored. For fans wishing to obtain a refund for the postponed dates, refunds are available for a 30-day window from point of purchase only, starting today.

"We will be back to you soon with the rerouted dates."

anonymous 160 days ago

De la Rocha bathtub rant incoming

Fakest band ever

anonymous 160 days ago

Postponing a tour that doesn't start for more than 2 months when Covid likely moves from peak to valley by that point. RATM acting typically scared.

rick_tocchet 160 days ago

Polish up those vax cards ladies, gents and they/thems. Better fall in line and do what Big Daddy Government tells you to do. When they say VAX UP!!! You say "HOW MANY BOOSTERS???"

anonymous 160 days ago

Bonz here again of Stuck Mojo fame. We were slanging rap rock before these commies. Hotlanta representin! Rich Ward if you are out there please call...I'm concerned about your feathered hair and your juiced up buddies in Fozzy.

By the time these shows happen we will be up to 6 boosters that don't work

anonymous 160 days ago

can you believe how many antivaxxers there are now? it's wild to see. i really underestimated the amount of f*cking retards in america. and i knew there were a lot!

anonymous 160 days ago

everyone is getting boosters and record numbers of covid. who is the idiot? wake up sheeple

anonymous 160 days ago

"oh but if you are vaxed you won't get as sick" Meanwhile there is literally no science to back that up but we should listen to the imaginary science that says we won't get as sick.

anonymous 160 days ago

only 25% of americans have gotten the booster. there are more of us out there done with this farce than you think. my body my choice

anonymous 160 days ago

^^^^ yup all you pfizer sucking soy boys can sit at home and be scared. I am going to go see a fest with my fake vax card and live a little.

BigDog 160 days ago

All you sheeple think this as to do with COVID and vaxx mandates, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I am Tom Morello's personal cum depository and I overheard Tom's plans to join ETiD. Jordan is out, Tom is in. Keith is out, Zach De La Groceries is in. Coming to a feminist co-op in a shitty college town near you q3 2022 baby!

anonymous 160 days ago

Russ here, bassist for Zao, this rap rock stuff is right down my alley i haven't seen my fellow brothers rock like this since Corey Glover Vernon Reid Muzz Skillings and Will Calhoun were tearing it up back in the day. that was some good rap rock

ETID should open…..

anonymous 160 days ago

ETID SHOULD open. they should open their hearts and their souls and give us their truths. all of them. sorry Truths

anonymous 160 days ago

Rage on Behalf of the Machine, Sponsored by Pfizer. Broken brained Libtards everywhere are bummed.

anonymous 160 days ago

Sunny ''send bobs'' Singh here, was looking forward to filming this tour, was going to rip off so many people. Subscribe to Patreon please.

anonymous 160 days ago

I can't wait for conservatives to die in droves. You're useless to the f*cking world.

anonymous 160 days ago

Sunny again, Sorry for two posts, my internet has been all f*cked up because I am trying to upload 30 terrabytes of first unitarian church shows to vimeo. If vimeo is going to extort money out of me i am going to get my money's worth

anonymous 160 days ago

us conservatives won't die. all you libtards will from your vaccine initiated heart attacks.

anonymous 160 days ago

Hey folks, thanks for the kind words, Tom Morello here, guitar player of RATM, I just wanted to say sometimes I dont even play guitar, I just noodle around a pit with my input jack unplugged while Zach raps over it.

anonymous 160 days ago

*Russ is the guitarplayer of zao

anonymous 160 days ago

I dont like Depeche Mode, you do!

anonymous 160 days ago

I thought P.O.D. broke up?

anonymous 160 days ago

Marty from Zao here. Everyone knows the band didn't really need an actual bassist. They've toured live without one and recorded albums without one. Russ can play bass too I guess. Whatever they want.

anonymous 160 days ago

COVID will be over in a month......Rage is so ridiculous...I'm glad I got my money back

anonymous 160 days ago

Why do conservatives care if I get vaxxed 20x's. It's my body, my choice. It's not like you guys want to force women to have babies... Oh wait a minute

anonymous 160 days ago

Conservatives don't care how many you get. They just don't want to have to get any if they don't want to

anonymous 160 days ago

People that are realizing RATM is left JUST NOW are befuddled.

anonymous 160 days ago

By being left RATM is now right. the left is the new right. all their body control and draconian show me your papers shit. makes the patriot act seem like child's play

anonymous 160 days ago

jesus f*cking christ, watching the right try desperately to rationalize themselves into a logical abyss is laughable. you're uneducated. you're exploited. you are literally the most worthless people in the country. we laugh at you. you die younger. you smell worse. you are the dregs of society. no one likes you, and you stand for nothing. end it.

anonymous 160 days ago

By being cold, it's actually hot. By being stupid, I'm actually smart. "Don't believe what you are hearing with your ears, Don't believe what you are seeing with your eyes." By calling out racism you're the racist, by putting the fire out you're actually the arsonist. Cognitive dissonance of the highest (or is it AAACHKTUWALLY the lowest?) order.

anonymous 160 days ago

Trump was vaxxed. Take the advice of your orange conspiracy god. It's safe.

anonymous 160 days ago

the left used to be against big pharma, and wall street and nazis they now are all for them. point stands

Jemenez_Cricket 160 days ago

Pussies

anonymous 160 days ago

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Science is a cult now

anonymous 160 days ago

Whenever your stupidity is exposed, simply just say "point stands" and you win! Just like if you send literally fake and forged election results to the archived office, it means you won

anonymous 160 days ago

liberals like having a dictator tell them what to do nobody tells me what to do maybe Keith Buckley that's it. nobody else

anonymous 160 days ago

The same cuck boy is double and triple commenting to give the illusion of support. Bow thats some hitler-esque manipulation right there. You go glencoco

evil_hero 160 days ago

those dudes in the photo look like the dish pit staff at a fast casual restaurant

anonymous 160 days ago

all you liberals are taking the drug that TRUMP MADE!!!!! hahahahahahaha and now you are taking it to spite trumpers and trump is BANKIING on it

anonymous 160 days ago

The same people mad about showing their covid papers are the same people that say- "IT ISNT VOTER SUPPRESION- ITS VOTER ID LAWS. WHY DONT YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR ID UNLESS YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG"

Trump 2024

anonymous 160 days ago

The left acts like minorities are too stupid or poor to afford an ID to vote. Really makes ya think who's actually racist here (hint - it's the loony left)

anonymous 160 days ago

Can we talk about how God Awful run the jewels are?

anonymous 160 days ago

You just made my point. Liberals were AGAINST voter ID but are pro vaccine ID. Be consistent. Liberals want body autonomy but not with a vaccine that doesn't work. Be consistent

anonymous 160 days ago

Tim Morellos book was wrapped in plastic so we couldn't sneak a peak. Sunny the overseas operator and Tim Morello all in on capitalism. Like peas and carrots those two.

Owens 2024.

anonymous 160 days ago

I've never met a liberal who admits they were wrong about something. They just double down on their own stupidity and hypocrisy.

anonymous 159 days ago

rage against the machine is the machine. Rage against rage against the machine. Corporate rock tools.

anonymous 159 days ago

You're comparing a vaccination being used in an attempt to protect people during a pandemic vs tricks politicians use to reduce voter turnout???? That's like comparing apples to arsenic. Logical!

anonymous 159 days ago

bringing up voter id laws was the ULTIMATE whataboutism. also, nobody REALLY cares about voter id laws, most people don't even vote

dems are losing all control this fall trump 2024

anonymous 159 days ago

white liberal vaccine karens left their BLM post so they could start pushing a vaccine on a black community that doesn't want it so they can go to bingo night at the vfw

anonymous 159 days ago

Hey guys, it's me the white guy from Run The Jewels. After careful consideration we have decided to drop off this monumentous tour to hide from Omicron. We owe him a few thousand for a banging remix he did for us. Anyway, Run DMC and Jewel will be taking our place. Get it? Shit son, I stayed up all night snorting adderal to come up with that one. f*cking zinger kid.

anonymous 159 days ago

All this vaccine talk got us way off topic. Tom Morril is a horrible guitarist that only got famous because at the time nobody knew what a whammy pedal did.

anonymous 159 days ago

NYT Opinion section editor here. Tom morello types like plays guitar. Look at this think-piece he just submitted: Yufduiitytreeeuiioookjbvfdertghhjjjbvfeesdghhujjhhgfrredghiiopooutresfcgbbnncxzdrtf up oftkbgryijgdeghhvhujjjjygghoplkjggrrddz;567!)5775;;,,ttuhgx;578&&&54;,4:.,(66(;guiygkouytfhjiuteerfhkoooytfghkpppjbfdwqsfhuiiihgtrrgghjiirewsfcbjpppknhytdcghjiooiioiioioioooooooooooooiiiiiioooooooooooooooo

anonymous 159 days ago

"bringing up voter id laws was the ULTIMATE whataboutism." Someone literally said "draconian show me your papers shit" in reference to Vax status requirements. So no, nice try but it was and is not a whataboutism. It's an apt comparison. You're not gonna win this argument because you're stupider than me. You're also a little bitch. And you will also never be one of us.

Raging against that machine

anonymous 159 days ago

again, nobody HAS to vote (and most don't). the vaccine requirements literally are stopping people from having jobs. big difference

anonymous 159 days ago

^^^^ I will add that liberals are SUPPOSED to be smarter. so they should be smarter in the sense that they wouldn't turn around and do the thing that they said they were against. In fact, Joe Biden said while he was running "I will not mandate vaccines" and then tried to

anonymous 159 days ago

Covid was the common cold rebranded to get people to support mail in voting (ripe for fraud) to get Trump out of office. Dems knew they had no shot to beat Trump fair and square and used this whole situation as a Hail Mary to get him out office. Unfortunately, the ruse worked ^^^^ Lol. Which conspiracy theorist was this from Bannon, Jones, Rogen Trump lost because he was despised. I hope he runs again, he'll lose again.

anonymous 159 days ago

this is all ridiculous anybody that really thinks Vaccine vs Non-Vaccine has anything to do with Liberal/Conservative or Red vs Blue or Trump vs Biden is a f*cking moron

anonymous 159 days ago

But again- let's stay on topic instead of the classic "whataboutism" deflection. The same people pissed about showing vaccination proof as a "violation of my constitutional rights" are the same people that are now and have historically pushed "VOTER ID LAWS". Please rectify that speciric hypocrisy for me without deflecting to an unrelated subject. Getting an ID to show before you vote requires having someone take your photo. Getting a vax card to show in order to participate in society requires injecting something into your body. I don't care if it's tylenol, no one dies from having their picture taken.

anonymous 159 days ago

These guys have literally become the very machine against which they once raged

anonymous 159 days ago

nobody cares about voter id laws. its a scare tactic that politicians come up with to rally nutjobs (on both sides). Democrats want EVERYONE TO VOTE and republicans want FEWER to vote. This has always been the case. Most of the people that would be "hurt" by voter id laws DO NOT VOTE

anonymous 159 days ago

I am a liberal. I have 2 Pfizers with a Booster on top. I am VERY against vaccine mandates.

anonymous 159 days ago

remember when the bass player of this band climbed up a curtain at the oscars and yelled the n word?

anonymous 159 days ago

If I am the promoter, and I want people to rage. I would leave these shows on the books, don't refund ANY tickets. And just have Bane play instead.

anonymous 159 days ago

liberal here, also against mandates.

anonymous 159 days ago

Guys/Gals/Theys can we just drop all the politics and talk about Rage Against The Machine?

anonymous 159 days ago

Sunny Singh here, all of my politics came from these records put out by Sony. Really bummed to have to wait longer Spot on. What is your beef with Sunny? I'm not asking because I like him - on the contrary he's a pretentious, insufferable ass & I can't stand him - just curious.

anonymous 159 days ago

HEY ALL, ANGELO MOORE HERE AKA DR MADD VIBE. JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I HAVE PUT A LOT OF THINGS IN MY BODY BUT NO WAY AM I PUTTING THAT MRNA IN THERE DON'T TRUST IT. I DID VOTE FOR BIDEN THOUGH BUT THAT HAD TO DO WITH THAT KAMALA HARRIS. I WOULD GO BONIN' IN HER BONEYARD ANY DAY. THIS RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE BAND IS OKAY BUT THEY ARE NOT FUNKY. GIMME CAMEO ANY DAY. ANYWAY IF ANY OF YOU DOO DOO HEADS NEED A THERAMIN PLAYER HIT ME UP OR IF NOT GO PICK UP MY BOOK JAH JAH ON THE TELEPHONE

anonymous 159 days ago

'Can we talk about how God Awful run the jewels are?' Absolutely. I can't stand them at all. Tried 6 or 7 of their songs and never get past 30 seconds. Also not the guy you quoted but regarding Sunny I just don't like how he films his shows. He's too active with the camera: when I want to watch a concert less is usually more. Also I laugh whenever he pans away from a guitar solo, gotta keep that punk ethic!

rick_tocchet 159 days ago

COVID round ya Family pocket FULL of BOOSTERS!!!!

anonymous 159 days ago

scott vogel makes way more than that

anonymous 159 days ago

How much do you think Gulch is pulling in on their last tour? I saw them in Chicago 700 cap sold out.

anonymous 159 days ago

Liberals, my body my choice. Until it comes to forced medical treatments.. Liberals are the new (Germans of 1930's and 40's.) Remember the Nuremburg trials? What happened to the people just following orders and doing what they were told?? Read a history book you morons

anonymous 159 days ago

Any political scientist will tell you the nazis were a right wing political party.

anonymous 159 days ago

f*ck you please do what they tell you

anonymous 159 days ago

These guys are sellouts anyway

anonymous 159 days ago

why would libchuds who hate drumpf get a vax that he helped get put to market?

^^^^ Because CNN told them to. Same shit they make fun of conservatives for

anonymous 159 days ago

^^^ libchuds are really stupid. hard to believe people that dumb exist

anonymous 159 days ago

Liberal here, f*ck CNN. Lol. Doesn't even come close to the brain poison being spewed on Fox. You piss drinkers are extra salty today. Must be upset that the courts are letting Trumps archives come to light soon, and the drooling morons will put on little red hats and scream about hunters laptop or gas prices like the mindless parrots they are.

BUTTTTY HILARY'S EEEEEEMAAAAAAIAALALLALASSSSSGSGSGSHDHSNDNFNDJD9XKFFUDMABSUDO

BEERRNNNNGERRRRRRRRRZIIIIIIIIIIIII

DEEYYYYYYYYYTOOOOOOOOOKKKKKOURRRRRRRRRRRJOOOOOBBBSSSSSSS

anonymous 159 days ago

There are some level headed people that hate CNN AND Fox News.. they are the same thing geared towards mindless tools of different persuasions. The real intelligence exists somewhere between all of that.

anonymous 159 days ago

RAGE AGAINST TANNERS PICKLES!!!!!

anonymous 159 days ago

Oh people use the word sheeple with no irony……internet needs an off season and y'all need to get laid

anonymous 159 days ago

Spot on. What is your beef with Sunny? I'm not asking because I like him - on the contrary he's a pretentious, insufferable ass & I can't stand him - just curious. ^^You answered your own question there. >>> No I didn't. I want to know what HIS beef is with Sunny besides the givens. Something Sunny said and/or did.

anonymous 159 days ago

Terror wouldn't cancel their tour. They need the money too bad. $500 a night total just isn't cutting it for dudes in their 40's permalink | report abuse anonymous 3 hours ago scott vogel makes way more than that >>> There you go again, posting about Vogel again because he turned you down for a date then posing as someone else replying to you & I'm sure you'll say I'm you or pose as someone who says that. Now you're saying Terror makes $500 a night which is ridiculous. What's hilarious is ALL you morons who run your keyboard mouths about how hardcore bands make no money uhhh so what? They don't rely on music like the garbage you listen to. Even funnier is the ones who make money make more money than you & it eats you up. You hate the music so of course you'll hate that Terror makes more on one night than you make in a month even more. Keep saying I'm saying Vogel is rich when I'm not. You think 3K a night before expenses is being rich because you're a brokea ss.

anonymous 159 days ago

^^^ Keep saying I'm having a meltdown when I'm not. Bottom line is you're a fu ckin g no-life loser who is posting about Vogel in every other comments section from a post I made a month or two ago. Weirdo.

anonymous 159 days ago

They've proven themselves to be gigantic hypocrites, particularly Morello

Rage against the machine is a corporate joke and has been for 20+ years now

Part of the Machine

anonymous 159 days ago

who cares. it's their money they're losing over a cold with a 99.99% survival rate

anonymous 159 days ago

Rage Against The Machine they were, are, and always will be part of. They were, are, and always will be fake revolutionaries. If they were true revolutionaries they would play free shows, make their music free & sell merch at cost cuz why not? They're all multimillionaires who never have to work for the rest of their lives and it's been like that since the initial breakup. Or make the music free, sell no merch & charge $20 per show. Or charge based on income. But they won't. They're just as capitalist as the capitalists they decry. Look at Sunny Singh. He fronts like he's anti-capitalist but he CONSTANTLY asks for money and NEVER tells you what he does with his money.

f*ck YOU I'M GONNA DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Rage Against the Toilet

anonymous 159 days ago

Dimi...why you do theese to me?

anonymous 159 days ago

The whole world laughs at you right-wing cucks. Nobody respects you in the least.

anonymous 159 days ago

Would love to hear Scott Vogel do vocals for this band

anonymous 159 days ago

Marxists who make money-bad. Capitalists who try to destroy democracy-good. Got it! hey genius, these guys aren't marxists. they're lying to you. they're capitalists to the bone. if they were marxist they would give away everything for free, for the people. ever think of that, idiot? Pretend marxists who make money-bad. Real capitalists who try to destroy democracy-good. Got it! Better?

anonymous 159 days ago

Trump lost which means he got owned by the libs. What a pussy. Expect him to take another L in 2024.

anonymous 159 days ago

Scott Vogel AND Rage Against the Machine drink tea with their pinkies out, if you get my drift. Some Barbara Streisand listening MFers.

anonymous 159 days ago

There you go again, posting about Vogel again because he turned you down for a date then posing as someone else replying to you & I'm sure you'll say I'm you or pose as someone who says that. Now you're saying Terror makes $500 a night which is ridiculous. What's hilarious is ALL you morons who run your keyboard mouths about how hardcore bands make no money uhhh so what? They don't rely on music like the garbage you listen to. Even funnier is the ones who make money make more money than you & it eats you up. You hate the music so of course you'll hate that Terror makes more on one night than you make in a month even more. Keep saying I'm saying Vogel is rich when I'm not. You think 3K a night before expenses is being rich because you're a brokea ss. Keep saying I'm having a meltdown when I'm not. Bottom line is you're a fu ckin g no-life loser who is posting about Vogel in every other comments section from a post I made a month or Bro this is a complete meltdown here lmao

anonymous 159 days ago

Rage on behalf of the machine sponsored by Disney, Pfizer, Walmart, and Nike slave laborers. Make sure you get the LGBTQIA+ booster

anonymous 158 days ago

Bro this is a complete meltdown here lmao >> No it's not & that's the best you got? Tap out dude.

anonymous 157 days ago

To the guy that gets triggered by the mere mention of Scott Vogel: you gotta let it go, dude.