NewsJanuary 19, 2022 2:02 PM ET33,927 views

Every Time I Die bassist Steve Micciche shares his version of the band's demise

ETID (Micciche and Buckley)

@m_t_graves
The war of words between Every Time I Die and vocalist Keith Buckley continues as bass player Steve Micciche has now seemingly responded to the lengthy statement issued by Buckley this morning with one of his own. Taking to Twitter to share his version of the past two months, Micciche had the following to say:

I know what has transpired online over the past month has been confusing, vague, sad, totally out of character, leaving people angry, etc. I know this, because Andy, Jordan, Goose, myself and every single person behind the scene to make ETID go have felt those with you…

This band of 20 plus years of hard work, dedication, doing it our own way and with pride was tore down and ripped away in a matter of 4 or so tweets at wee hours of the morning in December of 2021. A band that we were so immensely proud of was reduced to TMZ/soap opera ashes in quite possibly the saddest demise of anything I've ever seen in my life, and we were a part of it. While I've been cringing at even the thought of doing this, I am now choosing to stick up for my friends, coworkers, anyone that's ever had a hand in ETID, and myself…

Our MGR retired in June. There was a seamless transition to a new MGR who was formerly our day to day point woman. She was incredible at her job so we were all comfortable with her and all 5 agreed to bring her on board. Privately, and behind our backs, Keith made a call to her saying he wanted Jordan out of the band. Immediately, an internal rift started. We canceled a live stream event, canceled a video shoot. The band paid for therapy for them. After ONE session, ONE, Keith had convinced the band that he could continue on and keep the band rolling after numerous talks about every member being more open, more transparent, we were feeling good about the future. We play a Covid comeback show in Buffalo. We find out from MGMT that Keith was trying to cancel the show even after every single safety precaution was humanly done so in full transparency, we got on a group call and asked Keith about it. He immediately called our MGR a liar, she started crying, he hung up the phone. Hung up. No accountability. We awkwardly sweep it under the rug and head into Furnace Fest and the Radical release.

The tour started off seemingly well. Until we got 1 week into tour in Omaha. After the set, Jordan walked back on stage after kids were shouting for another song. While backstage I go “are we doing this?”, Keith replied “that's your boy”. No, that's all our boy.

Right there was when I sensed this therapy session did not work. It immediately soured the rest of the tour moving forward for us. This is the band. These 5 guys. Everyone here are boys. Well, whatever we have a tour to do. We march on.

We were in full support of Keith traveling separate. We supported him in ways that I won't disclose, but he knows, he had full support of the band. There was no crazy drinking on this tour. I don't drink on tour. Goose doesn't, Andy doesn't. Jordan maybe 2 & 2 more for stage props. Keith was showing up to shows 10 minutes, sometimes 5 minutes before set time, and while I mostly wasn't paying attention due to my own pre show rituals and warm ups, it was casting a reasonable concern as to “what if the RV breaks down?” I have zero clue what Keith claims to have heard. But there was zero conversation, I mean, zero, about replacing Keith as the singer of ETID. Keith knows that cause I've told him that personally and via text, NUMEROUS times recently and over the years. He stormed off the stage after the show and refused to talk to Andy & myself. We waited. We waited longer. His girlfriend told us “I've been trying to tell him to talk to you guys”. Well, we waited longer as she went to get him. Never showed up. We sat there for over an hour waiting. I could tell Andy was defeated and deflated. We all were.
The next morning as we woke up on Dec 3rd, we found out, via twitter, that Keith was leaving the tour. He never told us, never told MGMT. That's how we found out. Keith sited mental health reasons. So, in full support of Keith like we have always done, we addressed mental health in a statement, wished him well, and hoped to play TTS with him. Also, keeping in line with band history, when Keith has left a tour for whatever reason, we have ALWAYS continued on. With whatever friend we could beg at the time to fulfill any obligations we had. This time though we didn't even feel it was right to have someone fill in. So, to not disappoint paying ticket holders, the 4 of us agreed to continue on and just have kids come up and sing their favorite songs. Does it suck not having Keith there, absolutely! But what are we supposed to do? We found out via twitter he was leaving and wouldn't talk to us. So we posted that we were gonna do those 3 shows. Well, Keith somehow took that as a personal attack. What followed after that is still shocking to me and quite frankly will never understand it.

That statement was not proof of anything. It's what we've always done. Whatever he claimed to hear did not warrant in any way shape or form the slander of a fellow band member publicly nor did it warrant tarnishing the legacy of the band we were all in for over 2 decades. We, along with MGMT, the label, booking agent were in absolute shock. While scrambling to decide what to do next, we got word that the ‘68 tested positive for covid. So we made the decision to cancel the final 3 shows and contemplate the future of TTS.

On Saturday, Dec 4th, I called Keith. He didn't answer. So I texted him. He did respond to the text with a “if you have anything to say, say it here”. He also said “I don't trust either of you” when referring to Andy and I. Wasn't sure what we did but I looped Andy in on the text. Keith led off by saying “i'm not talking, i'm reading”. The main bullet points of this convo are as follows:

His main concern was why Andy's g/f unfollowed him on social media and why I laughed at something Jordan said in our dressing room that I don't even remember happening.

He threatened to walk 3 times, let me repeat, 3 times during this convo. He gave Andy and myself an ultimatum to choose him or Jordan. What?? Friends don't give friends ultimatums. He accused Andy and I of allowing physical and emotional abuse towards him via Jordan for 20 years. Do you think for a second that Andy and myself would ever allow or stand for anything like that? We're just waiting daily for a healthy dose of abuse to happen and let it slide? Never. Keith said the outcome of TTS happening was in OUR hands! What? You put us here.
We came to the agreement to play the Xmas shows for the kids and the bands that traveled. But I'm order to do that, we had to meet the demands of Keith: separate dressing room on the other side of the building, a statement saying we apologized although all we originally did was address mental health which is verbatim what Keith tweeted in regards to him leaving the tour, demanded no alcohol in the rest of the bands dressing room even though no one was drinking and Jordan barely was, etc. We play the shows with zero access to Keith. Not one word said.

During that week between the tour and TTS, Keith was accusing Jordan of making fake set lists to hand out to him (never happened), he was blocking us from his social media (only to unblock me on Dec 6th while I was at a Bills game to comment “noted”) super cryptic and when I texted him to ask him what that meant, he didn't reply. Look, he refused to take the stage any further with Jordan in the band. He dragged the band name over hot coals online for the public to see. Accusing Jordan of wild shit. Leaked private text messages between Jordan and himself in only what I could imagine was some attempt to make Jordan look bad and didn't at all. He threw that legal up some mic drop/dunk attempt that tried to make himself look like he was fired when his own lawyer even knows that's not the case and you can see for yourself it's not. Look, at some point, you have to take your own life back. There were completely irrational tweets sent out ruining the thing that EVERYONE in the band built. We read between the lines enough to come to the conclusion that Keith could and would continue without us.

So guess what? I know some people don't want the fairy tail ruined, but the band is a business. And the 4 of us rightfully so, were setting boundaries and protecting our interests. That's it. That's all that is. And for this to have even gotten to where it is is soooo sad. I have nothing to lose band wise by posting this other than to stick up for a band member undeservingly slandered and ourselves. The band was already ripped away. I hope everyone understands how much this hurts every single one of us. Our manager QUIT management completely because of this. Take a guess why.

I absolutely appreciate each and every one of you, sincerely from the bottom of my heart, and i will always remember these experiences. I ultimately wish Keith the best and truly hope he does find inner peace and no hate in his heart like he constantly says he has. Enjoy the music that's out there, and hopefully myself and the rest of the guys that choose to make music with me will see you soon.

anonymous 319 days ago

Marty from Zao here, nobody cares what the bass player says

anonymous 319 days ago

No one has ever known or cared about any bass player in the history of ETID

anonymous 319 days ago

This is a statement that nobody needed. Next thing you know the drummers girlfriend will make one

anonymous 319 days ago

I cannot think of literally any person less important in the entire world than the bassist of Every Time I die. My elderly neighbor is more relevant to metalcore than this assclown.

anonymous 319 days ago

Anyone want to invest in a pickle company? Email me.

anonymous 319 days ago

jacob brandon here, if you need cover art for your new project just hit me up. i found a mag of some old perfume ads i can throw a filter on

anonymous 319 days ago

I booked every time I die in 2006 for a small show. I'll be releasing my 10 page statement about the breakup later tonight.

evil_hero 319 days ago

lol

anonymous 319 days ago

Why can't Steve spell manager or management?

anonymous 319 days ago

What in the 40 somethings with no health insurance is this BS. You can earn about the same at Walmart with 1/3 of the drama.

anonymous 319 days ago

I am confused, I thought Ratboy quit the band.

^lol

anonymous 319 days ago

they last time this much band drama happened, Varg killed a dude and churches were burned, and I thought that was dumb.

anonymous 319 days ago

Welcome to the remake of the never ending story

anonymous 319 days ago

after reading this, yes I am that bored on my lunch, I think Keith is the most sane person in the band.

anonymous 319 days ago

quoting that quote on the one Beastie Boys album, "Shit if I knew it was going to be that kind of party, I wouldve stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes."

anonymous 319 days ago

These dudes have absolutely no consideration for the comments being posted in lambgoat chat rooms. How are we supposed to keep up? I posted something funny in a room 2-3stories ago and I ain't going back in there now to see if I got any lol's or hate replies. This sh*t is very rude

anonymous 319 days ago

Code Orange's MGR here, we would never let our hired drummer speak that way of their benefactors. We don't care if he is the son of the great Mike Pirtny

anonymous 319 days ago

I would rather eat those mashed potatoes then read all this stupid back and forth drama.

anonymous 319 days ago

John Baizley here, the only original guy left in Baroness, take it from me, (and mind you we sound like a heavier Pearl Jam), sometimes it is better to break up, before you hire a chick guitar player who doesnt even remember what Guitar Hero is.

anonymous 319 days ago

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!

anonymous 319 days ago

Brooks Harlan here, would like to take a moment to thank these morons in Every Time I Die for taking the heat off of me

pastaman 319 days ago

"a couple drinks before and a couple as stage props" definitely means a 12 pack and 3 shots

anonymous 319 days ago

This band has made an inside joke out of their bassist rotation over the years, they've had so many since they started. This guy is a glorified scab, nobody cares about your take.

anonymous 319 days ago

The current Pope here, I want to thank these Every Time I Dies for taking the heat off of me and the Catholic church, it has been a rough couple years.

anonymous 319 days ago

To be honest I trust the bass players word over anyone else's. #teambassplayer

anonymous 319 days ago

surly there is a better way to get out of opening for underoath?

anonymous 319 days ago

I want to hear from the mgr

BigDog 319 days ago

Bro who has so little of a life that they will read or care about this shit? Pure ass. Come on down to Empire, NV and work with me at the sheetrock plant. Put in a real day's work.

anonymous 319 days ago

i cant believe that all of these comments have been spaceghost

2 for stage props

anonymous 319 days ago

the bass player is lying, last tweet, Keith said he was meditating on his own bus.

anonymous 319 days ago

who is machine gun romance

anonymous 319 days ago

What's up this is Lennon from Ecostrike. You guys ever notice how I look like Drew Carey's son?

anonymous 319 days ago

This same thing happened to Max Cavalera from Sepultura, he held his head up high and quit, and then started his own band the Cavalera Conspiracy, so Kieth....if you are listening, go join the Cavalera Conspiracy.

anonymous 319 days ago

But what does Corey Taylor think???

anonymous 319 days ago

Actually, Max left Sepultura and wrote the first Soulfly record which is a banger. No one ever care or listened to Sepultura again and eventually his own brother even realized it and quit. Then they made cavlaera crap which sucks.

anonymous 319 days ago

Keith's girlfriend wears the pants

anonymous 319 days ago

Sunny Singh here, this whole ETID reality show has made Vimeo crackdown on for me the band with raise. I have now went from the top 5% of their accounts to the number one account. They are extorting me for 5k a month for the band with issue. I just bought property in the Metaverse with Joe Hardcore for This Is Hardcore VR experience and can't afford this. If you donate to my Pateron today there is an exclusive bundle of 900 hours of ETID material. It will be one day be a highly sought after Rock N Roll collectible. Remember we are talking about the Motley Crue of our time.

anonymous 319 days ago

We all needed this, absolutely amazing.

anonymous 319 days ago

I'm glad the "Marty from Zao here" thing has caught on. Also, they must really hate Underoath to do all of this.

anonymous 319 days ago

"We were in full support of Keith traveling separate. We supported him in ways that I won't disclose, but he knows" AKA paid for the RV's gas

Get a real job you bums

anonymous 319 days ago

Steve seems like he might be the most normal out of all of these guys, so while I take everything ETID does/says with a grain of salt, homeboy gets a little bit of a pass with this statement. When its 4 people vs. 1, usually you can apply Occam's Razor to that and that's all you need to know.

anonymous 319 days ago

Sounds like Keith went full retard and threw the band away.

anonymous 319 days ago

Imagine reading this and thinking Keith is the sane one. That man is trapped. He looks like shit and has aged about ten years in the last three. Dude needs help.

anonymous 319 days ago

Lambgoat is going to start paying bands to break-up -- and then sponsor the inevitable reunion tour -- just for the web traffic. Except for Terror, of course, because that would cost one billion dollars to offset Vogel's touring income. Just ask the Lambgoat accountant.

To the guy that said he booked them in 2006😂Best post so far😂😂

anonymous 319 days ago

^^^^ Code Orange's accountant here, I am working on them breaking up now, just as long as we can buy on to this reunion tour you speak of

anonymous 319 days ago

"ETID has had 8 bass players over the years and the newest drummer has only been in the band since 2017. We better not hear shit from him. Like someone else said, Keith sounds like the only sane one in this band." Learn to count, you uneducated swine, it's only been 7.

anonymous 319 days ago

Initially I thought Keith was being ousted and kind of bought his side of the story but this makes a lot more sense. Sounds like Keith's cheese has slid off his cracker. Dude clearly has some paranoia occurring due to his years of abusing pills/booze. All jokes aside, I agree. Getting sober can cause all the above. As unfortunate as all this is, Keith may actually be mentally sound enough to sing again. But not right now clearly. He needs more therapy.

anonymous 319 days ago

if we're placing bets my money's on Keith being a narcissistic psychopath and the rest of these poor dudes constantly trying to cater to his instability. sorry it ended but when the dust settles I'm sure they'll feel a huge relief.

anonymous 319 days ago

All jokes aside, I agree. Getting sober can cause all the above. As unfortunate as all this is, Keith may actually be mentally sound enough to sing again. But not right now clearly. He needs more therapy. ___ Just on some real shit here - I got sober from alcohol in June of 2020 and even now, a year and a half later, there's still so much mental stuff to unpack. There is a sort of energy fallout that comes from not knowing what to do with yourself that needs to be redirected - I was fortunate in the sense that I turned to the creation of music as an outlet for that energy. It seems like Keith should have had that with ETID but instead went the complete opposite direction and pushed all of that away. I can't say I agree with his choices or how he's going about making changes, but its his life, and if this is what he needs to do, he's gotta make his bed and lie in it. It's HARD; I get it. Peace and positivity to those going through it.

anonymous 319 days ago

Code Orange's MGR here, getting ready to release Gaymi Morgan's longform thinkpiece on this breakup.

anonymous 319 days ago

Keith became insufferable after getting sober, just like every single other person who does the same. Newsflash, we aren't all mental midgets who can't control our drinking. Getting preached to constantly about sobriety and being expected to cater to a newly sober person's every little need is what drives people away from them.

anonymous 319 days ago

Keith has gone off the deep end and all you MAGA retards supporting him need to jump off a cliff.

anonymous 319 days ago

What kind of manager cries?

anonymous 319 days ago

MGMT's MGR here. We're looking to book a show with MGK at the MGM. Hit me up on MSN IM.

anonymous 319 days ago

lol @ Steve referencing "everything WE built" over 20 years as if he's one of the core 3 dudes in the band. All while exhibiting the grammar and spelling of a middle school dropout. Oh wait…

anonymous 319 days ago

remember when Ratboy quit because of "personal conflicts?" yup. all keith. all keith all the time.

anonymous 319 days ago

TRUMP LOST. you fruits need to see it in all capitals. TRUMP LOST. get triggered. be salty. TRUMP LOST YOU GD CHOMOS. and we laugh every day when you die.

TRUMP LOST TRUMP LOST TRUMP LOST TRUMP LOST TRUMP LOST

anonymous 319 days ago

the only people dying are the people with vaccine side effects

anonymous 319 days ago

lol @ Steve referencing "everything WE built" over 20 years as if he's one of the core 3 dudes in the band. ___ Steve played in the band for 6 of their 9 albums, two of those being the first two albums. This isn't guitarist #6 from Underoath saying goodbye after 2 tours you dolt.

anonymous 319 days ago

so happy to see anti vax fruits getting denied life

anonymous 319 days ago

Read this statement and then read Keith's one. I don't understand the guys here saying that they believe Keith and that he's the only sane one in the band. The bass player's version of events sounds way more believable. When it's four dudes versus one and they all have the same opinion of that one dude, don't you think there's probably something to it? Keith sounds like an insecure, egotistical mess. Have fun being 40 and streaming on Twitch as your main source of income, homeboy

anonymous 319 days ago

anti vax people are everywhere. they are your teachers, your bosses your doctors. we have fake cards we didn't take the serum. get ready for shot number 4 and your sudden heart attack while we do whatever the f*ck we want.

anonymous 319 days ago

^ GEOTUS is old and feeble lol suffer pig

anonymous 319 days ago

Seriously can't wait till you do a decade prison stand because you're a pussy.

prison for what?

anonymous 319 days ago

"Steve played in the band for 6 of their 9 albums, two of those being the first two albums. This isn't guitarist #6 from Underoath saying goodbye after 2 tours you dolt." Thanks for the Wikipedia entry, dip$hit. The bass players in the band are a revolving door of people whose names aren't Andy, Keith, or Jordan so they can't claim having done anything for a consistent "20 years". People care about this idiot's input as much as they care for yours.

carveyournamein 319 days ago

Put Ratboy on vocals.

anonymous 319 days ago

Thanks for the Wikipedia entry, dip$hit. The bass players in the band are a revolving door of people whose names aren't Andy, Keith, or Jordan so they can't claim having done anything for a consistent "20 years". People care about this idiot's input as much as they care for yours. ___ Yet here you are posting with us. Hmmm.

anonymous 319 days ago

People care about this ETidiot's input as much as they care for yours. Fixed it

carveyournamein 319 days ago

This is a farce. This is some fanfiction bullshit written by what's his face and soon there's going to be a big reveal that to truly be radical you have to make your life into a prowrestling angle like ICP.

All of the "anonymous" comments on here are Keith Buckley himself lol

anonymous 319 days ago

this is all to cover up the fact that everyone that went to tid the season got covid and died

anonymous 319 days ago

All this drama is giving me an Oedipus complex.

anonymous 319 days ago

"Steve played in the band for 6 of their 9 albums, two of those being the first two albums. This isn't guitarist #6 from Underoath saying goodbye after 2 tours you dolt. ^ what's up Steve? How you handling the breakup?

anonymous 319 days ago

This is Joe Biden's America.

anonymous 319 days ago

The comments on this are catching up with Keith's. That must be driving him crazy. More ceazy

anonymous 319 days ago

Anti-vax families will die. I'll laugh when your mom suffocates.

anonymous 319 days ago

My dogs farts smell terrible but I kinda like'em. Anyone else feel this way about their dogs farts?

Lol at the MGR crying.

anonymous 319 days ago

TLDR Time to play Metallica covers at the local bar.

anonymous 319 days ago

Keith's gf caused this all

anonymous 319 days ago

Hello. MGR of Coal Orange here! That sneaky accountant better keep his paws off my act and get back to sending 1099s out to half ass guitar techs. No ACCT will sink my band and make me cry.

anonymous 319 days ago

"Steve played in the band for 6 of their 9 albums, two of those being the first two albums. This isn't guitarist #6 from Underoath saying goodbye after 2 tours you dolt. ___ ^ what's up Steve? How you handling the breakup? ___ I'm not Steve, but I do think it's hilarious that there are dweebs on here who are trying to say that a guy who has been in the band for like 2/3rds of its 20-year existence has no right to put in his two cents about what went down.

anonymous 319 days ago

This all happened because Keith got vaccinated

anonymous 319 days ago

Everyone knows since Ratboy left that it's the Buckley's and Andy's band. A trifecta. No care about the bass player ever.

anonymous 319 days ago

I don't know why people are saying they've had 7 bassists and Steve's input doesn't matter. Totally false, He's been there longest running bassist so far and he's played on more albums than the other bassists. He's been back in the band for the last ten years and has played on the last three albums. Plus he played on Hot Damn.

anonymous 319 days ago

Sunny hate5six here. I filmed the last Tid the season but will only release let you see it if you pay me $5 a month for the next year. I'm the important one in this.

anonymous 319 days ago

Damn, Steve is really blowing up this comment section

anonymous 319 days ago

Sorry that no one knew who you were Steve. I loved hot damn and didn't even know you were on that.

Steve Perry

anonymous 319 days ago

I don't even like ETID and I am on Keith's side. With that said has anyone ate Cool Ranch Doritos lately? I think the recipe changed.

anonymous 319 days ago

Hey everyone, this is the 6th bass player of ETID, is death metal still cool? because I think I can do one of those bands for a while.

anonymous 319 days ago

Andy here, it's all about my wrestling career from here. WWE, where I belong. Spandex, smacking ass with men. Keith may have been woke but I'm the one who takes it in the ass.

anonymous 319 days ago

John Baizley here from Baroness, anyone know the guitar tabs for Ebolarama? Is it 00000000120000000000013?

anonymous 319 days ago

Hey everyone, Keith Buckley here, does anyone have the phone number for Daughters? I can carry a better tune than that Alexis douche.

anonymous 319 days ago

Keif Buttley here. Just dropping in to remind you that I was once a teacher, and my beard is dope. Can't wait to see you all at TTS 2022 in Atlanta.

anonymous 319 days ago

Andy is not in WWE. No cardio. He lays down in AEW which is run by a bratty kid with his old man's cash. Out of business soon. Looks like some VFW shit with bright lights.

anonymous 319 days ago

"Danny Diablo here, I have NO idea what the f*ck is going on but just dropping by to tell you Skarhead WILL be playing the Warped Tour! Also I'm from Queens! - LORD EZEC DMS" Hi Mr Diablo, this is Code Oranges MGR. How can we buy onto this Skarhead DMX thing. Jami Morgan told me he thinks NYHC is the new thing he can bastardize. Perhaps we could buy onto an Icepick tour?

anonymous 319 days ago

Wait...do my eyes besiege me? No posts about Scott Vogel. You gave up huh bit ch?

anonymous 319 days ago

Scott Vogel here. I'm currently blasting that Nirvana song about sleeping under a bridge. Back to old days for me in Buffalo. With this massive gut they continues to grow I haven't seen my dick since we've put out a good record and all my good band members left to start their own bands. I'm 50 years old and f*cked… that's why I sold out being a merch whore and jocking every young band that comes along. I ran out of James Vitalos dads money but Knocked Loose seems to be the new meal ticket. Turnstile wanna be Hollywood and Code Orange wants to play BDSM with Elon Musks wife.

anonymous 319 days ago

Ain't no one reading all this high school drama shit. Anyways… when's that dude that was on ISANYONEUP gonna be back on AEW? I'm bored

anonymous 319 days ago

^^^^ Hello Jim Morgan of Code Orange This is the MGMT for Mr. Singer. Please send a Press Kit (EPK preferred) to the JRSY CTY office. Thirty(30) minute set, we will not be striking drums. I will send you the BNK ACCT info. Please keep this quiet until the announce. Regards, Ira Slovawitz DNNY DBLO MGMT

Everyone knows Ratboy was ETID

anonymous 319 days ago

^^^ Ask him out already. You are seriously fu cked up with your fixation on Scott. It's not that you're gay it's you go on and on about him & it's just weird & stalkerish.

anonymous 319 days ago

have your laughs but this guy is likely correct

anonymous 319 days ago

He probably was the coolest one in the band really.

anonymous 319 days ago

This is Chris Barnes of Six Feet Under/Cannibal Corpse fame. I broke up SFU and moved back to Buffalo. Hit me up if you guys need a singer for the new project.

anonymous 319 days ago

Maybe one of the Young Brothers can sing in ETID. It'll be just as terrible as their other projects.

manager lol

anonymous 319 days ago

Idc about this band but holy shit that sounds horrible to deal with. Lead singers are always such f*cking pussies

anonymous 319 days ago

They muzzled Keith's ass with a cease and desist too lol

anonymous 319 days ago

I bet they try to get Howard Jones for the new band that nobody will care about

lake_flaccid 319 days ago

Keith has always seemed like a bit of a diva, kind of someone who doesn't mind being a jerk because they hold a high opinion of themself. This whole series of events/statements has pretty much proved. Whoever it was that referred to Justin Lowe when this first started going down, that was pretty spot on

anonymous 319 days ago

Dear Mr. Vogel, I asked my wife for MAXIMUM OUTPUT and LEVEL 5 STAGE DIVES. She left me. Thanks a LOT.

anonymous 319 days ago

so how long do we get Keith's band and the other guys band as two distinct non-ETID projects before they realize that playing first of 4 on a bill with unearth at a VFW in Billings for 150 bucks isn't where it's at and then do the reunion?

anonymous 319 days ago

is Jordan not his brother or family member? or is that just a coincidence?

^ They are brothers

anonymous 319 days ago

"Ok boys…we get it, there was a communication breakdown and years of hidden animosity building that was never adequately addressed. Time to simmer down. Bills v Chiefs this Sunday. We need everyone in Buffalo focused and prepared for that game" LOL

Thanks, Obama!

anonymous 319 days ago

Quite fitting that their last song live was "Indian Giver". They gave us hope the band would be continuing on, and then took it away.

anonymous 319 days ago

Nancy Hornburg here. Can you believe these f*cking crybabies???

anonymous 319 days ago

Evan Tanner here, I am proud to announce that I just got off of a text with Keith's new mgr Angie and Tanner's Pickles is an official sponsor of Keith's book tour of the UK. So come on out to the shows, you can taste some great pickles, you can ask Keith questions. Angie will answer them. It's going to be a hoot.

anonymous 319 days ago

Sincerely and truthfully yours, peace and trust

war on bassists

anonymous 319 days ago

TRUMP STILL LOST. EAT PISS RIGHTY.

anonymous 319 days ago

Alexis Marshall from Daughters here. This sounds like a similar situation I just had with my ex gf.

I need to speak with Scott Vogel's MGR

anonymous 319 days ago

lol bass player.....can we hear from the merch guy next

anonymous 319 days ago

What the hell is with the asinine comments in this thread?

rick_tocchet 319 days ago

As I Lay Dying's break up was 10000000x better than this shit heap.

anonymous 319 days ago

Hey guys, Rayna from coal chamber here. Contrary to what you may have heard, I'm not missing. I've been holed up in my apartment relearning the bass parts from the first coal chamber album. I'm going to do a tour and cover the album front to back. We will use a drum machine and my boyfriend, the 4th bass player from ETID will be playing guitar and doing vocals. It's gonna be LOCO af so come out and eat some chicken wings. We are touring with an extremely low alcohol budget so that we are tight. Only 1 gallon of whisky and a case between the two of us, the entire tour. The tour will run for 2 dates in Arkansas.

^ lol

anonymous 318 days ago

"Women don't think, they feel." - Fred McCullough.

Queef Buckley

anonymous 318 days ago

Best comment section on history

anonymous 318 days ago

Anti women guy is like 5'6 tops. Sorry you get cucked by real men and their attractive partners, you soft little puss.

anonymous 318 days ago

Can't imagine what type of personality it would require to type out such a long, drawn out, horseshit explanation. Post should have read.. Keith Twatley is the reason we broke up. This looks like a sympathy drive for the needy. After all, he is the bass player.

anonymous 318 days ago

They should draft their younger brother, Buck Buckley.

anonymous 318 days ago

Cool xanga post, go file for unemployment

anonymous 318 days ago

Aaron 'Big C*ck' Bedard here from the positive influential hardcore band Bane. There seems to be some confusion about this Every Time I Die thing. We broke up in 2016 but feel as though we can make a comeback now. So we're going to do a final European tour, so last chance to dance kids before we return with our 2023 tour package. >>> Caveman from Quest For Fire looking motherf uc ker LOL. I guess his new band "Antagonize" broke up. It figures that he once shared an apartment with the vocalist for In My Eyes who has seemingly vanished from hardcore.

anonymous 318 days ago

Hey guys...Jon Nödtveidt from Dissection checking in from hell. The guys all had a good laugh at this article...even old Adolf spit his milk halfway across the mess hall.

Noted

anonymous 318 days ago

Hey folks, The Curator here, from Australia's own death metal band Portal, if you all were masks and cloaks, no one will know who is who in the band, and no one will care about your social media posts. Problem solved! Until next time, from the land of vegemite! -Curator out.

anonymous 318 days ago

Hello everyone, Genghis Khan here, I used to lay boards over my enemies while they were alive and dine on their dying bodies, and they whined less then Every Time I Die. P.S. The new Genghis Tron sucks, bring Mookie back!

anonymous 318 days ago

f*ck you Genghis Khan! You dont even know how to use a computer. - Steve former bass player (6th bass player) from ETID.

anonymous 318 days ago

I hate you spaceghost, stop posting! Sage!

anonymous 318 days ago

Hey everyone, Kable checking in, from Young and in the Way, thanks, Bannon for hearing our side of the story. We got me too'ed, just like Louis CK did. Your record label is more like Shitwish.

Lol @The Curator

anonymous 318 days ago

Josh Newton here, the 9th bass player for ETID, I played on the albums nobody likes. I will be releasing my side of the story shortly

anonymous 318 days ago

Chad Gilbert here. I can't believe I clung to life just witness this bullshit.

anonymous 318 days ago

Keith please start drinking and doing drugs again. Being sober is for chuds.

anonymous 318 days ago

This is a classic case of a lacking perspective. When you haven't worked a regular real job in 20 years but have miraculously managed to stay a relevant hardcore band, you forget how shitty a regular job really is. Your sense or reality has been retarded.. See you all at your inevitable reunion tour in late in 2022.

anonymous 318 days ago

^^^will the attorneys/legal counsel be on stage with them?

anonymous 318 days ago

Angie here, Keith's MGR, I will be on stage singing for Keith for the reunion shows

anonymous 318 days ago

Every Time I Die(t). nutra-sweet is a bitch to get off of your back. Roses are Red, Violets are Blue- ssss-sugar is sweet & so are you...Peas out, you punk @55 bitches.

anonymous 318 days ago

Chad Gilbert here. I can't believe I clung to life just witness this bullshit. ^^^^JESUS CHRIST, I'M DONE

anonymous 318 days ago

Best thing they ever released was the Sh*t Happens DVD. They should have called it a day after that.

anonymous 318 days ago

glad this got more traffic than keith's statement. great work lambgoat. we are due for another keith meltdown are we not? come on webby surely Keith said something dumb in the past 24 hours

anonymous 318 days ago

^Pretty sure it's over, side stories told, relationships officially severed…time to move on and post in chat rooms about bands nobody gives a shit about again

anonymous 318 days ago

^^^^^ i refuse to accept this we still have not heard from the following: Jordan Buckley, Goose, that andy guy that "wrestles", the mgr that retired, the mgr that cried, the merch guy, the sound guy, the guy that tunes jordan's guitars and places the "prop beers", angie, Ratboy, Brian Posehn, Freddy Madball, Fronz, there are so many truths that are still out there. get on the ball people

anonymous 318 days ago

Keith could have been replaced. Other big bands replaced their vocalist. I don't think he was that incredible of a vocalist.

the only 2 bands that ever replaced a singer were ACDC and Van Halen

Bruce Dickinson here, how dare you?! SCREAM FOR ME LAMBGOOOOOOOAT

Drummers girlfriend made a bunch of statements https://m.imgur.com/a/RfXIrY8

Keith Fuuckley

anonymous 318 days ago

honestly replace the whole band who cares. just distorted guitars playing stupid riffs. 13 yr olds can do it

anonymous 318 days ago

yo, drummers girlfriend: shut the f*ck up

anonymous 318 days ago

JFK Jr. here. I'll be taking over vocals in ETID now. See Q later!

anonymous 318 days ago

LOL drummer's girlfriend. post above listing all the idiots that will have "truths" was spot on. this is officially the dumbest thing ever. full stop

anonymous 318 days ago

"B Boys,makin with the freak freak,anonymous 20 hours ago quoting that quote on the one Beastie Boys album, "Shit, if I knew it was going to be that kind of party, I wouldve stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

anonymous 318 days ago

anonymous 20 hours ago 2 for stage props hahahaha. I also couldn't figure out what this idiot was trying to say.

anonymous 318 days ago

anonymous 18 hours ago ___ Just on some real shit here - I got sober from alcohol in June of 2020 and even now, a year and a half later, there's still so much mental stuff to unpack. There is a sort of energy fallout that comes from not knowing what to do with yourself that needs to be redirected - I was fortunate in the sense that I turned to the creation of music as an outlet for that energy. It seems like Keith should have had that with ETID but instead went the complete opposite direction and pushed all of that away. I can't say I agree with his choices or how he's going about making changes, but its his life, and if this is what he needs to do, he's gotta make his bed and lie in it. It's HARD; I get it. Peace and positivity to those going through it. If you were on some real shit you wouldn't be on a message board. Thanks for unpacking all of that for us.

anonymous 318 days ago

The girl guitar player from Baroness here - See how progressive we are?? We have a girl on guitar now!

anonymous 318 days ago

anonymous 9 hours ago "Women don't think, they feel." - Fred McCullough. HAHAHAHHAHAH

anonymous 318 days ago

The DAMNED THINGS. Ego's Not Included.

anonymous 318 days ago

Shawna Potter from Womxn War here. I believe Keith because he is a good ally. This statement from the bass person is disrespectful and reeks of white male privilege. If I were Keith, I would garnish his wages and start looking for an outsourced bass alternative. Sign up for my seminar on how to control your employees and reduce costs across your organization now! Just three easy payments of $19.99! 10% discount if you're an Amazon Prime member!

anonymous 318 days ago

Keith is currently on twitter trying to suck webby's balls hoping to stop new breaking stories

anonymous 318 days ago

Middle school classmate here, one time in homeroom Jordan drew this gnarly pic of a cock and balls before we won the homeroom football championship. I cannot confirm or deny if they were Keith's.

Goosecock

anonymous 318 days ago

what's the record for news comments on a single article?

anonymous 318 days ago

anonymous 17 hours ago ^^^ Ask him out already. You are seriously f*cked up with your fixation on Scott.<----- Ratboy's actual name is NOT "Scott."

anonymous 318 days ago

could somebody super-impose two giant dicks going into the mouths of Keith & the guitarist(?)

anonymous 318 days ago

Lead singer for Dog Eat Dog here and OH GOD I'M SICK!!

anonymous 318 days ago

Did this guy play on Gutter Phenomenon?

Stage props?

anonymous 318 days ago

Bull shit goose doesn't drink on tour.... thats all he does

anonymous 318 days ago

I had two glasses of wine on the dinner table last night and told my wife they were stage props

anonymous 318 days ago

Sunny hatefivesix here, selling some rare footage of the band arguing backstage. Subscribe to my Patreon, checks can be made payable to my fat bald boyfriend Joe Hardcore. >>> Sunny looks like the Indian math student in Good Will Hunting who says "not me" like GTFOH when asked if he solved the math equation.

anonymous 318 days ago

"I wanna take this time to say this is real whiskey here. The only people who put iced tea in Jack Daniels bottles is The Clash, baby."

anonymous 318 days ago

When I quit listening to ETID my mind began to heal. I realized I only liked their music because of drugs and alcohol. I had issues that I refused to deal with for years and used getting high and music as a escape. I had a dream one night that I saw the band doing siances together oved a pentagram and read a article about Andy wanting to become a high preist of the church of satan and realized their music was inviting dark forces into my life. I lost all respect for them when I saw Keith getting political in 2016. Also backing marxists lies that were being used against the people to divide the country even further. We are all living in a masonic matrix with the illusion of freedom. Men are enslaved by their passions and the peoples minds are being controlled by talking heads, music, drugs and propaganda. We are all told what the issues are and that we need to go fight their cause but the people on top control both sides through the haghelion dialect. Jesus Christ is the way out.

anonymous 318 days ago

How much $ per show were you guys making before the breakup?

anonymous 318 days ago

How much did Keith pay for all these negative comments? People don't act that way when receiving a statement like this. Hate comment after hate comment after hate comment after hate comment. Nah, somethings fishy.

anonymous 318 days ago

Hey guys, Rayna from coal chamber again. I've been getting a lot of messages so I'll just clear the air right here. Dez Falfalfa will not be doing the vocals on our tour because he will be trying out to be the new vocalist in ETID. I don't know if you guys heard but they need a new singer and Dez is arguably the most versatile vocalist EVER.

anonymous 318 days ago

Code Orange's ACCT here, if Keith paid for these comments he did a poor job because Steve Micciche is getting all the traffic. We are currently trying to buy our neanderthal bass player into AEW with Andy to be in a tag team. When he goes we are going to hire Steve Micciche to play bass for Code Orange. He needs to accept Jami Morgan placing a recording device on top of his amp every night. And our drummer is going to try to get him to invest in Mike Portnoy's Pickle Company. It's all very complicated.

anonymous 318 days ago

^^ I would actually be interesting in hearing Dez front their new band. And lol at Falfalfa

Tila Nguyen cash me outside

anonymous 317 days ago

I didn't read any of this drivel but does anybody know if Cave in is playing old songs again?

anonymous 317 days ago

G.I. Joe here, everything after Hot Damn is hot garbage. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. G.I. JOEEEEEEEEE!

anonymous 317 days ago

joey jordison here from the great beyond. i forgot to say if everyone can donate to Drummers Without Passports a foundation i started shortly before i transitioned, thanks

anonymous 315 days ago

Thank f*ck this shit band is done.

anonymous 315 days ago

somebody should check on these guys since the bills blew it, maybe one of their girlfriends will post a statement