NewsJanuary 12, 2022 1:18 PM ET3,172 views

Hatebreed premiere video for 'Instinctive (Slaughterlust)'

Grammy-nominated hardcore outfit Hatebreed have released a performance video for "Instinctive (Slaughterlust)," from their latest album, Weight of the False Self.

Featuring footage shot during the band's tour with Megadeth and Lamb Of God last summer, the new clip can be viewed here:

Scott Vogel makes more money than Jamey Jasta

anonymous 132 days ago

grammy nominated huh. really going back in the catalog for that reference. nothing they have put out has been notable since mid 00s

anonymous 132 days ago

Rad. Saw them on that tour and I enjoyed it.

anonymous 132 days ago

Was this video shot by the god-king Sunny hate5six himself?

Love Hatebreed!

anonymous 132 days ago

Terror would never accept a Grammy nomination. Too real for that shit

anonymous 132 days ago

is it just me or does it feel like every hatebreed song and video look and sound the same?

anonymous 132 days ago

will the real slim shady please stand up?

sheetrock installers are stoked

anonymous 132 days ago

Cool video. Cool footage. That one drunk guy is way stoked to be in the video.

anonymous 132 days ago

Somehow James Jastas voice got worse.

Jamey jasta quad boosted tripled masked can barely squat 165

anonymous 132 days ago

Hatebreed's set a couple of years ago was painful. Just a bunch of guys going through the motions, no authenticity to it anymore.

6'4 guys who jack off too much are stoked

anonymous 131 days ago

Such a let down after the concrete confessional. Hope the next one will be on par again riff-wise, because Jamey's voice is shot and it's not gonna get better.. sad

anonymous 131 days ago

I think snails banging in slow motion is more exciting than this boomer core video

anonymous 131 days ago

Got my eye dotted, thought I broke my nose and made my only ER visit after a show at the 4/20 Fest at the Worcester Palladium. They played with Converge and Reach the Sky. They lip sinked "I Will Be Heard" for their video. Such memories….

anonymous 131 days ago

Meth smokers rule.

carveyournamein 131 days ago

f*ck yeah where all my Jastafarians at?

anonymous 131 days ago

These hardcore singers do not age well. Best Dad Body 2022 goes to... Karl Buechner

anonymous 131 days ago

Alles Gute, Jamey Jasta. Mein Führer!

anonymous 131 days ago

Frowning-guys-in-baseball-caps-core

anonymous 131 days ago

Jim jasta

anonymous 131 days ago

Rim Pasta

anonymous 131 days ago

anonymous 20 hours ago Meth addict tossing back a nip of Fireball like he thinks it makes him a badass in this video perfectly captures Hatebreed's fanbase. I, too, was perplexed by the lingering focus on said meth addict in this video.

anonymous 131 days ago

I remember the time Hatebreed, and Shutdown had a party at Tony Brummels apartment, and Tony got 2 strippers. The strippers put on a double ended dildo show over Mark Scondottos face. Jasta slapped one of the strippers ass, and when she jumped up seeing who did it the dildo popped out landing on Marks face.

anonymous 130 days ago

RIP LOU BOULDER RICHARDS & Hatebreed's nail in the coffin was when Sean Martin left the band. Jasta has been beating a dead horse with scene has been a for 15 years.

anonymous 130 days ago

lambgoat cpa here. terror will be playing a pop up show on the sidewalk at the album release party. this will be the 22/567 shows this year and will net scott 60k after taxes >> Get me out of your head & new material then get a life & over that Scott Vogel, a lowly hardcore band vocalist barely scraping by (nope) who needs to take a job when off tour (nope) makes more money than you. You keep bringing up Vogel & Terror in comments like people are gonna chime in when they won't cuz you're a jealous little bitch.

anonymous 130 days ago

Does Jamey still talk like a 16 year old from Canoga Park California? Anyone have a photo of him wearing a collared shirt or non-t-shirt? Non-black pants/jeans?

anonymous 130 days ago

anonymous 130 days ago

anonymous 130 days ago

Sunny from hate5six here. I would have filmed this better with maybe a static drum cam and one or two others. You wouldn't hear the vocals but that's okay. Video wants.to charge me though. f*ck that. I need to keep my patreon money for myself. I refuse to pay my hard earned patreon money to video. Or the bands. f*ck capitalism. Free Mumia.

anonymous 130 days ago

Why is there one weird guy who's always gets pissed talking about Scott vogels money? >> Why is there one weird guy who mentions how much Scott Vogel & Terror make in every other post which has nothing to do with either other than the band played a show with them? I'm talking to you of course since now you have now resorted to creating multiple identities as if it's not just you running your mouth about Vogel & Terror in every other comments section. You are the weirdo here.

anonymous 130 days ago

Why is there one weird guy who's always gets pissed talking about Scott vogels money? ^^ I don't know but it's hilarious ever since it started ^^^ Both posts written three hours ago by the same idiot.

anonymous 130 days ago

anonymous 130 days ago

Lotta footage from the Detroit DTE show. Explains the overwhelming amount of dirty white people.. outside of the natural fanbase. SITDOD forever.

anonymous 127 days ago

Scott Vogel isn't gonna bang you bro, no matter how much you talk about how rich you think he is. Get over him. >>> Nah get over the post I made about him well over a month ago. I never said he was "rich" dumba ss. LOL @ you thinking 60-70K a year before taxes is "rich". Broke loser 😂😂😂

Tags: Hatebreed