NewsJanuary 12, 2022 11:52 AM ET917 views

Rolo Tomassi share new song and video 'Closer'

Official press release:

Rolo Tomassi have released another huge new track and video, "Closer," which is taken from their expansive and ambitious new album, Where Myth becomes Memory. The album will be released on Friday, February 4th 2022 through MNRK. The band have already released the singles/videos for "Drip" and "Cloaked," which are already on around 500,000 views on Youtube between them. Watch the video for "Closer" here:

Speaking on the new single and video, keyboardist and vocalist James Spence said, "We wanted to show a completely different side to the record by releasing this single. The album is full of lighter, more gentle moments to contrast the darker side to it and none more so than this."

Vocalist Eva Korman added, "The narrative side to the video is about the constant cycle of change. For better or worse, we take our past experiences with us into constantly evolving new beginnings."

anonymous 323 days ago

Eva here. I want to let you all know that I have a bigger penis than all LG commenters combined. Please get your girls out of my DMs.

anonymous 323 days ago

That song sucked. They've done interesting softer stuff before but that was awful. Eva's husband should never sing. The other two singles have been fine so we'll see about the album.

anonymous 323 days ago

Perfect music for drug commercials. You know it's true

anonymous 323 days ago

Marty from Zao here. Webby deleted my comment and it makes me sad.

pastaman 323 days ago

"huge"

anonymous 322 days ago

You let me violate you You let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you You let me complicate you