NewsDecember 16, 2021 4:11 PM ET2,565 views

Archspire, Entheos, Inferi, Vulvodynia tour announced

Technical death metal group Archspire will tour North America next spring with support from Entheos, Inferi, and Vulvodynia. The full schedule for "Tech Trek V" is listed below.

Archspire comment: "Hey, man wow you must have hit your head pretty hard there. What? Covid-19? Restrictions on travel? Tours getting cancelled? Yeah I don't know what you're talking about, but did you hear that Archspire just announced their Tech Trek V tour? Featuring Entheos, Inferi, and Vulvodynia! Tickets are on sale right now!"

Archspire, Entheos, Inferi, Vulvodynia tour dates:

5/9 Winnipeg, MB @ The Park Theatre
5/10 Regina, SK @ The Exchange
5/11 Edmonton, AB @ The Starlite Room
5/12 Calgary, AB @ Dickens
5/13 Kelowna, BC @ Rutland Centennial Hall
5/14 Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theatre

Search for tours coming to your city here.

evil_hero 239 days ago

hamtramck michigan. there is no way thats a real place

anonymous 239 days ago

Seriously, what are the people like who get into this goofy tech death shit? I'm thinking they're like ska kids with longer hair.

anonymous 239 days ago

who listens to this garbage?

anonymous 239 days ago

Trump fans are forever salty

anonymous 239 days ago

anonymous 239 days ago

anonymous 239 days ago

Dude from Entheos needs to quit this dumbass drum clinic prog metal shit and start Animosity again. Nobody gives a f*ck about anything you did after that last Animosity record.

anonymous 239 days ago

There's no way I'm paying to listen to that many notes it don't even make sense

anonymous 239 days ago

My dad started all of these bands. Then left and had me. I'm like 5.

anonymous 239 days ago

"3 hours of arpeggios and blasts. This kind of music doesn't translate live very well at all......Goddamn boring as f*ck." Archspire is perfect live. it's pretty sick. But overall these concerts are f*cking boring you're right. How am I supposed to drop my shoulder into a karate kid hxc loser during the middle of a 5 minute bass sweep tapping solo?

rick_tocchet 239 days ago

Im too stupid to attend these shows. I dont have 3lit3 music knowledge.

anonymous 239 days ago

100 percent made up band names due to lack of articles and stops in billings since the comment board was turned off

anonymous 239 days ago

Shit tour. Good luck playing to 25 guitar center employees

anonymous 238 days ago

Archspire is perfect live. "Those MacBook tracks sound perfect live"

anonymous 238 days ago

sloppy kick triggers are STOKED

anonymous 238 days ago

anonymous 238 days ago

The only people who listen to this are on government welfare, government meds, spend all day sleeping all and night downloading anime torrents whilst chatting on Discord.

anonymous 238 days ago

evil_hero 15 hours ago hamtramck michigan. there is no way thats a real place Ill be there for this.

anonymous 238 days ago

potheads who only care about death metal but still play breakdowns are stoked

anonymous 238 days ago

"I think the real question is…what do you chuds listen to??? f*ck!ng Taylor Swift? Lil Nas X? Kill yourselves." Yes, the only 2 options in the world are pop and self indulgent, masturbatory tech death bands. Good call.

anonymous 238 days ago

Will be attending. Not because I like this. Never heard of these bands. But after looking them up, I have to see what kind of person goes to these shows. Science experiment HAHAHA Please report back with your findings

rick_tocchet 238 days ago

I would go to this if it wasnt on a tuesday and 100 miles away from me.

floorpuncher 238 days ago

are you sure this is a good idea?

anonymous 237 days ago

I'm old enough to remember the lame ass lead singer of Archspire asking for money for MMA training so he could learn to fight and beat up Tim Lambesis haha. f*ckin Canadian dork.