A Day To Remember bassist Joshua Woodard exits band

Wednesday, October 13, 2021 1:23 PM PT / 42,657 views

A Day To Remember bass player and co-founder Joshua Woodard has exited the band after nearly two decades together.

Woodard was accused of sexual misconduct last year, allegations he publicly denied. However, in the wake of Bring Me The Horizon recruiting ADTR to support them on the their forthcoming headlining tour, those accusations have fervently resurfaced on social media.

As such, Woodard has announced his departure via the following statement:

"In the summer of 2020, I released a statement addressing false allegations that were made against me online. At the time, with the pandemic and my daughter on the way, I personally decided to pause legal proceedings against the accuser once the post was removed.

"These accusations have unfortunately resurfaced within the last few days, and I must act accordingly. It is not fair to my bandmates and brothers to be attached to or targeted because of any of this, so I have made the decision to step down from my position in the band as of today. I will be leaving tour to be with my family and continue to defend my innocence in these matters.

"I know who I am and who I am not. I admit, wholeheartedly, that I am not a perfect person and I have made mistakes in life. I strive every day I am given to be a better person, husband, father, bandmate, and friend.

"I appreciate those who have supported me and defended my name against the lies being spread, and I am sorry to those who have been negatively affected by them. This decision is the furthest thing from what I want, but it is unfortunately what is best. Being a member of ADTR has been the greatest honor and I am so thankful for the past 18 years."

PEDO ALERT WEEEEWOOOOO WEEEEEWOOOOO NOW DRAKE

anonymous 12 days ago

What a day to remember for this guy. So innocent he quit.

f*ck cancel culture 👍

anonymous 12 days ago

Quitting is admitting. Best of luck

anonymous 12 days ago

What could go wrong handing over the Justice system to people who can figure out what gender they are?

*cant

My thoughts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE

anonymous 12 days ago

cuck\cancel culture strikes again! dude just got married recently, his wife must be pissed

lol imagine being in this shit band for 18 years

anonymous 12 days ago

f*cking bullshit, first they took down Howard jones, and now At the Drive In, what the f*cks next?

I strife everyday.

anonymous 12 days ago

Isn't this the same girl who was publicly outed for lying about sleeping with the bass player of Attila while underage? Imagine being such a dumbass that you couldn't fabricate a believable story about two actual pieces of shit. YOU HAD ONE JOB!

anonymous 12 days ago

i wonder if he'd be better off striving instead of strifing. I'm not a robot

anonymous 12 days ago

if he had sex on tour, GUILTY. and this is a fact because only 14 yr olds would A. like this band B. like the way this baby faced pussy looks

He did it lol

anonymous 12 days ago

He's really leaving because he KILLED someone in his Tesla. https://amp.reddit.com/r/poppunkers/comments/mjrign/in_2017_josh_woodard_of_adtr_was_charged_with/?__twitter_impression=true

anonymous 12 days ago

^^^^ exactly what I was thinking

anonymous 12 days ago

ahh the old quit your band, sue the accuser and put out a stupid long ass statement defense. A tale as old as time

anonymous 12 days ago

So what has to happen for this dogshit band to finally just stop existing? Ill do whatever it takes.

anonymous 12 days ago

His wife's boyfriend is NOT stoked

anonymous 12 days ago

If he's innocent and did nothing wrong why would he quit the band? I would stand my ground if that were the case.

evil_hero 12 days ago

"i strife every day" oh man. this just took the wind out of your statement

evil_hero 12 days ago

these people are idiots. not just the band dude. everyone involved

anonymous 12 days ago

Just admit the teen pegged you bro

anonymous 12 days ago

I said years ago and I'll say it now. A rape to remember.

anonymous 12 days ago

Guys.... I'm a rape victim. I was at a post Calculating Infinity DEP show at the Trocadero back in the day and the lead singer of the Locust came out on stage naked swinging his pecker around. It was awful. To this day I'm still mentally scarred and every time I think about it I feel dirty and I start to cry. Imagine paying $30 to see the Dillinger Escape Plan play 43% Burnt without Dimitry... It was horrible.

Cancel cancel culture

anonymous 12 days ago

Ugly white man gets accused of something - canceled Hot white girl in Dying Wish says racist slur - hero

I like turtles

anonymous 12 days ago

Justice from AD, will he ever get called out or is his band too cool? We will see:

anonymous 12 days ago

I heard Jake from Converge stole his spot in the band.

anonymous 12 days ago

" Anyone remember isanyoneup? This dude's dic pics and messages along with a bunch other were there... that's also what made them famous in the first place" Andy formerly of Oceano remembers that website. The same website where this hype beast's 2 inch cock was posted. LOL

anonymous 12 days ago

Isanyoneup was a simpler time. Glad I can tell my kids about that era and checking MySpace and instant messenger on my sidekick 3

Zo Mags here, my sex pest boyfriend Haylen and I are sad about this

anonymous 12 days ago

also apparently he killed someone as well! charged w manslaughter if you look it up

anonymous 12 days ago

Disrespect your surroundings to a new level

anonymous 12 days ago

i just triple boosted my george floyd funko pop PogChamp

anonymous 12 days ago

"I admit, wholeheartedly, that I am not a perfect person and I have made mistakes in life" Tell me you're guilty without saying you're guilty.

These accusations have been going on for years. Good Riddance

anonymous 12 days ago

I bet he'll remember that day, am I right folks

anonymous 12 days ago

cuck culture. america has a bunch of sensitive pussies acting like his actions personally hurt them

anonymous 12 days ago

Lex from daughters got called out today. Making waves on a bunch of websites https://twitter.com/lingua_ignota_/status/1447998182277931011?s=21 No surprise really is it. I vaguely remember an interview where he boasted about whipping his dick out on stage and someone from the crowd sucked it. Not even his George Floyd and feminist worshipping can appease the hyenas once blood has been spilled. ^^ Cancel culture is ridiculous and juvenile, but when it happens to virtue signalling, feminist gays like this douche then it's all good. They're the first people to hold others accountable for things that happened in their past so they deserve their own shitty medicine

anonymous 11 days ago

anonymous 11 days ago

Josh Woodard just posted

anonymous 11 days ago

"This is bullshit. Josh slept around a lot in earlier years of the band but he's been in serious relationships the last decade. He never forced anyone to do anything they didn't want- this was consensual, and now she's grown up and regretting being slutty in her teenage years and ruining a man's life. The band should have his back- disappointed in Neil, Kevin, Alex, and especially Jeremy. Josh should have taken legal action over the summer. I hope he gets this straightened out and rejoins the tour in February. No one should lose their career over a 15 year old alleged incident. And f*ck all of you for mentioning the Tesla accident, can you imagine being a part of an accident like that? Shame on you. Support to the Woodard family." f*ck off

anonymous 11 days ago

"And f*ck all of you for mentioning the Tesla accident, can you imagine being a part of an accident like that? Shame on you. Support to the Woodard family." so basically.. "f*ck all of you for wanting to keep someone accountable for manslaughter" LOL yeah lets keep the dude who killed someone in our thoughts & prayers but not the dude who died you're a f*cking sub human retard

anonymous 11 days ago

If he was innocent and his bandmates stood behind him, why would he be forced to exit?

anonymous 11 days ago

^ Because the scene now placates to a vocal minority of safe space cry babies who believe in guilty until proven innocent and will basically make it impossible for you to work, guilty or innocent.

anonymous 11 days ago

Guys.... I'm a rape victim. I was at a post Calculating Infinity DEP show at the Trocadero back in the day and the lead singer of the Locust came out on stage naked swinging his pecker around. It was awful. To this day I'm still mentally scarred and every time I think about it I feel dirty and I start to cry. ^^^ The Locust and Daughters always gave me the creeps. Same with Blood Brothers. I can only imagine what kind of skeletons are in those closets

anonymous 11 days ago

If this was some random band guy I'd give him the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty but people have had stories about this guy for almost two decades....+ who crashes and kills someone in a Tesla? That thing is going to be repoed now...

anonymous 11 days ago

This crap is getting mighty old. People acting surprised that 'dudes in bands that typically have women throwing themselves onto them…have deviant sexual pasts'. Real shocking. There is a reason why the term 'sceneslut' use to exist. And it sounds like a bunch of them are all of a sudden starting to feel 'empowered', and want everyone else to pay for their actions,

anonymous 10 days ago

^subhuman just admitted his fear of women feeling empowered

anonymous 10 days ago

^ Forcing your partner to pay for your decision to have consensual sex years ago that you regret now is not empowering, it is in fact, deeply infantilizing. Part of empowerment is responsibility, owning your decisions, good and bad and not blaming and punishing everyone else for the things you do. Give the man a trial or leave him alone. This isn't Salem.

anonymous 10 days ago

A big problem is that females have been brainwashed into believing that there is absolutely zero difference between sex for a male and sex for a female, when in fact sex for a female is mostly emotional, as even a peanut could tell you. If you have a one night stand with a female, then the next day you take her out for breakfast and spend some time with her, she'll leave happy. But if you kick her out of bed the next morning, throw her clothes out the window, and she leaves in tears, it only takes a little prod from a friend or a website and she'll convince herself she was brutally graped. But if you

anonymous 9 days ago

anonymous 9 days ago

^ actual facts but if you post that on the internet you will be ripped apart. Funny thing is, 99.9% nobody will have this conversation in person. You're guilty based on some anonymous Instagram or twitter post from someone with revisionist history on what went down ^^ You're absolutely correct. The other danger of this is that it trivialises proper abuse and proper rape. So whereas before we had a barometer of sexual abuse, feminism has rendered it "fluid" and subjective, resulting in fully grown adult women claiming rape and claiming mental abuse because Louis CK jerked his pecker in front of them for a few seconds, whilst one of the women laughed. "Mattress girl" is another perfect example. Went to the police to claim she was raped after sending messages to the guy she hooked up with saying that she had a great time the other night and wondered if he wanted to meet up again for more sex. That's why she dropped the police and ran to the feminist Uni council.