Knocked Loose release new EP 'A Tear In The Fabric Of Life', premiere short film

Wednesday, October 13, 2021 9:16 AM PT / 6,028 views
Knocked Loose

Knocked Loose have surprise-released a new EP titled A Tear in the Fabric of Life. Along with the EP comes a new animated short film by Magnus Jonsson and viewable below.

A Tear in the Fabric of Life was produced, engineered, and mastered by Will Putney at Graphic Nature Audio and features artwork and design by Ridge Rhine.

A Tear in the Fabric of Life track listing:

1. Where Light Divides the Holler
2. God Knows
3. Forced to Stay
4. Contorted in the Faille
5. Return to Passion
6. Permanent

anonymous 12 days ago

Dudes who think ETID are the Beatles of hardcore are stoked.

anonymous 12 days ago

wow this is really really good. Why isnt it up on spotify though ?

anonymous 12 days ago

how does one breakdown lead to the other with this band? learn to write a song please

evil_hero 12 days ago

theres no number small enough to represent my chances of clicking this. its like an endless infinity loop of 0%

evil_hero 12 days ago

short film lmao. this shit was filmed on iphone

anonymous 12 days ago

Bryan KL here! (He/Him) Just checking in to make sure all of you have received the proper vaccinations before attending our next live gig. That does include boosters for those wondering. Also please make sure you have gotten rid of any Harry Potter books you might own before purchasing our new EP or plan on seeing KL live. If you have recently watched any of the Harry Potter movies we ask that you refrain from preordering tickets and make sure the non-transphobic are allowed to purchase tickets in advance first. If there are still tickets available we may or may not make an acception depending on the order you watched the movies and exactly how recently. More details to be released on that info soon so stay tuned. Until then please follows the guidelines put in place by the CDC and donate to your local chapter of BLM. #ACAB

anonymous 12 days ago

most overrated band in all of heavy music

anonymous 12 days ago

a tear in the fabric of sheetrock

Poor dude lost his chick. I'm sad now. Thanks knocked loose :/

anonymous 12 days ago

Oh hell yeah! That's straight baby-makin-music right there! Bravo! Lookin forward to that pit at ETID (lol…the Beatles of hardcore) Xmas. I'll be the guy watching from a safe distance rubbing his nipples.

anonymous 12 days ago

Sup dudes! Hope you like our new songs! We wanted to go a different route in the vast world of Hard Hitting hardcore. Bands like Turmoil have always inspired me since I found them a year ago. People always tell us that we don't sound like anything else and I agree! Come see us on tour and I'll let you in on a little secret of ours! Don't worry! You won't be jizzed on withour your consent I can promise you that but you will have to do some things for us. Like donate to our gofundme so we can continue to keep plugging your ears with sweet beatdown music! God damn, hope to see you on tour with us! Come grab a shirt and talk to us at our VIP merch table! To communicate with us, you will have to buy the crewneck for $75 since it's made in house at the Berrics from the BERRA himself. You can even run train on MamaSkate while she smokes a fresh fatty in her new leased Tesla!

anonymous 12 days ago

dudes who are mad that this band is as big as they are screaming in these comments lmao Not for long. The fanbase of they/them morons they've assembled will eventually get bored and move on.

anonymous 12 days ago

Joe hc here: shark teeth is my nickname lol Remember when a black girl called me out on twitter and nobody say anything? Thats how hard the hardcore scene dickrides me.... nobody say shit when it comes to important promoters or popular scene guys

anonymous 12 days ago

Band of pussies, you don't look tough and would get knocked out on sight.

White bitches...

anonymous 12 days ago

Acexedge here: i used to talk shit about this band but then they got booked by this is hardcore so i had to start to dick riding them i even did a podcast w their bitch ass guitar player.. you can search the evidence on twitter i used to talk shit about them lol anyways i wanna dick ride someone important at fya next year.

anonymous 12 days ago

evil_hero 51 minutes ago short film lmao. this shit was filmed on iphone short film lmao. this shit was filmed short film. this was filmed short film. was filmed short film. filmed

anonymous 12 days ago

Seb from rapeulate aka regulate here : im scared of pain of truth being the new long island cool band ): someone see my new stage moves that i practice every f*cking day in front of the mirror.....

shitinyourhand 12 days ago

Hi Phil Swift here for Flex Seal

anonymous 12 days ago

What age do you need to be to be considered a they/them moron? Or can you be they/them at any age? Please clarify this they/them status at length so I know if I am one. Thank you Thanks for the response. The typical age range is somewhere between 13 and 79. But in all honesty you can be a they/them from birth. The moron phase of they/them begins later in life some time between getting vaccinated and receiving your 9th booster.

YO NEW CHICAGO PD TONIGHT ON NBC 9PM EASTERN

anonymous 12 days ago

Got it. Thanks for the clarification! So…I guess I'm possibly a they/them type (most likely from birth). Good news is I'm not a they/them moron yet. What if you get the booster just to get out of work for 4hrs paid leave? Would that scenario put you into a different category? Can you also list some other bands they/them types listen too. I want to stay current with they/them trends now that I've identified as a they/them. Thanks sugar!

anonymous 12 days ago

The singer sounds like Mickey Mouse from that South Park episode about the Jonas Brothers and purity rings. HAHAHAHA

anonymous 12 days ago

Yo none of you wannabe posers would last 5 seconds in a Knocked Loose pit. Trump lost get over it. Don't ever let me catch you p*ssies at a show without a mask or not properly vaccinated. You best forget the scene you came up in that was all about inclusion and allowing a difference of opinion. Shit son if you don't agree with the agenda of the progressive authoritarian left you best get to steppin and I ain't talking about in the pit.

easyhateoven 12 days ago

some of these comments are gold. lol @ he/him they/them

anonymous 12 days ago

A Sheetrock in the Fabric of Life track listing: 1. Where Light Divides the Sheetrock 2. Sheetrock Knows 3. Forced to Sheetrock 4. Sheetrock in the Faille 5. Return to Sheetrock 6. Sheetrock

easyhateoven 12 days ago

lol

anonymous 12 days ago

neckbeards big mad in their moms' basements

anonymous 12 days ago

I have a confession to make. When my brother in law wears his MAGA hat and dresses like a proud boy to get attention from other MAGA's and they start 'alpha' grunting like Tim Allen, high five'n and complimenting each other about how cool they look….it makes me a super jealous.

anonymous 12 days ago

You're welcome, Glad to know you're not one of the they/them posers who transition later in life. Birth status gives you higher ranking but the moron status will elevate you even more so. The fact that you are not is not good news it's actually quite the contrary so listen up. If you would like to advance in your journey to be a full fledged they/them moron you must receive 2 doses of the pfizer with no less than 3 additional booster shots. Moderna is also acceptable but J&J does not count seeing as it is only 1 dose. Listen to Turnstile the rest will work itself out.

anonymous 12 days ago

Sweet…I love Turnstile! Thanks for all the info love! Being a they/them is more awesome than I thought! Just need those boosters! Hopefully they give them to me in my eyeballs or butthole.

anonymous 12 days ago

A tear in the fabric of my girlfriend's bull's jeans

anonymous 12 days ago

My girl's bull loves this band

anonymous 12 days ago

have heart was previous generation girlfriend hardcore; this is the current generations

anonymous 12 days ago

Remember when expire basically gifted these guys their entire career and then they immediately threw them under the bus when their fanbase of closet pop punk kids started insisting that if you f*ck band guys and they don't immediately marry you, that's rape?

anonymous 12 days ago

Not for long. The fanbase of they/them morons they've assembled will eventually get bored and move on. yep you are mad lol

xburnfacex 12 days ago

Maybe one day they'll get tired of writing the same boring shit over and over.

anonymous 12 days ago

This is the soundtrack to a prison shower. f*ck this band is awful.

anonymous 12 days ago

the have heart comment jeeeeeesus i'm laughing

imagine being from Kentucky

anonymous 12 days ago

This band has got to be on minute 14 by now.

A Tear in my Eardrums

anonymous 12 days ago

Yo wasn't this the same article that LG allegedly posted and someone from the band got big mad and wrote in that it was all wrong? LOL

anonymous 12 days ago

So I don't know about these guys, I kinda liked pop culture when it came out, they're alright but I don't get the hype. I decided to mute the video a few minutes in, but I think the "short film" is actually an old TOOL video from '97…these guys are super original, I can't wait until they fall off the cool list, if you like beat down with continuous breakdowns and you're bored or looking for new stuff to listen to check out Two-Piece, I hadn't even heard of them but they played a show I was at not long ago and they impressed the f*ck out of me. It really blew me away with how full it sounded live with only 2 members, I know, naming your 2 piece band Two-piece is about as original as ripping off 25 year old TOOL videos but if you like breakdowns you might want to give them a try. Check out Two-Piece: Retaliation, I don't think you'll be disappointed. By the way I'm not in the band nor do I know them, they're from Florida I'm from Pennsylvania.

anonymous 12 days ago

Guys that want to see more girls represented in the pit are stoked

anonymous 12 days ago

webby-for the love of christ fix the formatting. tr ying to re ad this is fu cking painf ul.

anonymous 11 days ago

anonymous 3 hours ago Guys that want to see more girls represented in the pit are stoked LOL

anonymous 11 days ago

Mitch McConnell is proud of these fellow Kentuckians.

anonymous 11 days ago

Mitchcore

anonymous 11 days ago

"if you f*ck band guys and they don't immediately marry you, that's rape?" Thank you twitter for creating this law.

anonymous 11 days ago

anonymous 11 days ago

Haters of this band are equal to toys in graffiti. Go find somewhere else to be jealous. Don't ruin something because your ignorant and there successful. Practice that When referring to they/them core one must be specific with the details. When you say "their" success are you using it in singular terms referring to one band member? Their looks forward to zer response and please refrain from bigotry in the meantime.

anonymous 10 days ago

Haters of this band are equal to toys in graffiti. Go find somewhere else to be jealous. Don't ruin something because your ignorant and there successful. Practice that Weird analogy but let's go with it. If anything this band would the try hard toy doing shitty tags over the hard work of much better artists and calling it their own. Also the vocalist is atrocious.

anonymous 10 days ago

This band is so so generic. I just can't wrap my head around why it's so hyped. The musical composition is rudimentary metalcore from 20 years ago. Any other band who made this right now would be laughed out of the venue. Even the bands still making this genre well past it's life expectancy are more talented.

anonymous 9 days ago

I'm sorry than Bryan and his gf f*cked ur girl Poor guys