NewsSeptember 14, 2021 1:56 PM ET5,369 views

Poison The Well drop off Furnace Fest 2021, Glassjaw added

Citing "medical issues within the band," Poison The Well are the latest act to cancel their appearance at Furnace Fest 2021.

The group comments: "We're sad to announce that we won’t be playing this years Furnace Fest due some medical issues within the band. Thank you to the Furnace Fest people for being awesome and accommodating. We hope that everyone has a great time this year. We wish we could be there with you."

anonymous 247 days ago

Floridians with medical issues. Gee, I wonder what that could be?

anonymous 247 days ago

Pussy bitches can't drive 2 hours across the border? If the pandemic taught me anything is that musicians are lazy as f*ck. Once they get out of that tour routine all they want to do is lay around and tweet like they earned it or something.

anonymous 247 days ago

" Furnace Fest attendees might be comforted to know, however, that Glassjaw, Anthony Green, The Classic Crime, Dying Wish, and Varials have all now been confirmed for this year's event." THANK GOD

Lmao ^

anonymous 247 days ago

PTW playing Opposite of December was a huge reason I wanted to go to this. The replacement bands suck! This fest went from amazing to "show me your papers while all your favorite bands drop off" real quick. They even came out with a beer: xbeerx. How terrible of a human being do you have to be to put a gimmick together like that.

anonymous 247 days ago

"What the f*ck? Why would they drop off? If you have covid just don't tell anyone and show up and let us rock out. Did you turn into pussies all of a sudden?" ^ First, yes. Second, FF is requiring proof of vax or a negative test. They're going to save the world, just you wait and see! On a serious note, every band flipping FF the bird and walking away while specifically stating it's because of the vax mandate would be the most HXC thing to every happen!

anonymous 247 days ago

Oh, nice! Varials replacing Poison the Well. That's makes up for it for sure.

anonymous 247 days ago

^ guy who is really dumb and who also has high estrogen levels

anonymous 247 days ago

As long as I see terminal I'm stoked. Who didn't see ptw in empty rooms since 2005?

anonymous 247 days ago

Waited for years for this and now they dropped off, that's bait and switch, I'm getting a refund, Furnace Fest was probably sitting on this for weeks.

anonymous 247 days ago

Vaccine passports ftw. Keep you cuck conservatives at bay seething in the parking lot burgers. Eat a d*ck and die.

anonymous 247 days ago

They practiced and realized they suck

anonymous 247 days ago

People that say "HXC" still are stoked, old, stupid, and angry.

anonymous 247 days ago

^ go back to hxcboards bitch

catch me crying in the pit blasted on xbeerx 100% serious

anonymous 247 days ago

If I was going, this would be my worst nightmare

anonymous 247 days ago

I've seen Poison the Well do OOD front to back twice, seeing Glassjaw is a great replacement. Nice job Furnace Fest.

rick_tocchet 247 days ago

To all you lib douchebags that think they are saving the world by getting vaxxed and supporting 9 new pharma billionaires. You would be delighted to know that FF can NOT require proof of vaccination status under Alabama code 267. Why dont you read it and weep. https://legiscan.com/AL/text/SB267/id/2397505/Alabama-2021-SB267-Enrolled.pdf

anonymous 247 days ago

What would an early 2000s metalcore nostalgia cash grab be without Poison the Well?

anonymous 247 days ago

Skinny fat guys pushing 40 who still wear skinny jeans are stoked for this.

anonymous 247 days ago

You would be delighted to know that FF can NOT require proof of vaccination status under Alabama code 267. Why dont you read it and weep. Then why did PTW cancel??!

anonymous 247 days ago

Replaced by From Autumn to Ashes, a static lullaby, Fear Before the March of Flames,

This Day Forward playing In Response in its entirety

anonymous 247 days ago

Poison the COVID crazies.

Social Distancing Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

anonymous 247 days ago

"Social distancing makes the heart grow fonder" Close the thread. This wins.

anonymous 247 days ago

^ lol this dude replied to his own post

^ peepee poopoo

rick_tocchet 247 days ago

anonymous 1 hour ago The only thing I'm weeping for is the fact that you exist. You're pure garbage, and your toxic personality hopefully will end up getting you sick, dead, or killed one day so another soul will never have to hear the mountain dew laden bullshit you spew from your fried chicken skin lined gullet Wow. I am truly scared of Ms. Anonymous poster person online. Look how mad I made you. Lolololol. I haunt your dreams. Awaken in cold sweats from my posts and live a life full of stress and never ending fear.

anonymous 247 days ago

Rick, as your parents surely know- I'm not mad... I'm disappointed

anonymous 247 days ago

Rick quit sticking shit up your urethra and think about what you're typing, you got Alzheimer's or some shit

Poison the vaccine

anonymous 247 days ago

they/them crowd is definitely stoked

anonymous 247 days ago

Bro, I hope the NEW street fighter band gets added! So sick...GUILE on vocals, ken and Ryu killing the DUEL guitars, E Honda on drums with those f*cking quick @ss hands bro, and don't forget...Blanka's ELECTRIC bass performances!

anonymous 247 days ago

The only good ptw album is You Come Before You. There is no arguing this truth.

anonymous 247 days ago

Glassjaw needs the money. Sweatpants and slap bracelets with 1gg3 aren't moving the same these days and they couldn't even sell out the ultimate cash grab tours where they play EYEWTKAS and W+T. I would have thought a gym bag, hoodie, t-shirt, socks, and flat bill at $500 was a steal but then adding that $200 repress in a plastic cube really sweetened the pot especially with tickets sold separately. Very NuVa Yawwwk.

THIS IS SNOOZE FEST.

anonymous 247 days ago

The only good ptw album is You Come Before You. There is no arguing this truth. Eww...

anonymous 247 days ago

They should add legendary swedish death metal act Unleashed to the line-up. I hear they're releasing a new album soon

anonymous 247 days ago

"OR negative test. They aren't requiring a vax. Don't get your panties in twist snowflakes." Right, let's book logging, flights, buy $275 tickets, take time off of work, etc. and then find out you're not going. Yep, solid plan! It's not like cases are up 300% over this time last year. If rona scares you, stay home as it's worse than ever. The mental gymnastics of trying to make sense out of "I'm vax'd but need you vax'd to keep me safe and even though vax'd still transmit they don't need to be tested" requires a Simone Biles level of talent.

anonymous 247 days ago

Laughing my ass off, ^at your self righteousness^

anonymous 247 days ago

Floridians with medical issues. Gee, I wonder what that could be?<----originally from Florida,this bands members are identical to yo momma's thighs-spread wide across America.

same, same

anonymous 246 days ago

Chris Hornbrook does NOT play double bass anymore, he only utilizes single kick rhythms Ala Senses Fail rubbish.-he probably gets winded doing gallops on the double bass pedal. cigarette smoking Denim Jacket wearing Hipster.FVCK CALIFORNIA & FVCK this Hipster.

anonymous 246 days ago

He left sense fail because buddy couldn't pay him...^

anonymous 246 days ago

I cum before you is a good ass album

anonymous 245 days ago

Can't wait to see how many VAXCORE kiddes go to FF and end up still catching covid anyway...lol

anonymous 245 days ago

This has nothing to do with covid or Florida since only the bass player lives there.