Ten56. (ex-Betraying The Martyrs) premiere new track, set to release debut EP

Saturday, September 11, 2021 10:42 AM PT / 5,205 views

Official press release:

New death / industrial / all-round brutal metal band ten56. fronted by Aaron Matts (ex Betraying the Martyrs) have unveiled their third single and video "Sick Dog" and announced the release of debut EP Downer Part. 1 on November 25 via Out Of Line Music.

Watch the video to "Sick Dog" here:

Vocalist Aaron Matts comments about the band's debut EP and the decision to couple this new track with the announcement: "It was definitely a conscious decision to unravel and release the three singles in this order, just to show people that we're not a one-trick pony."

He adds: "It's honestly been the most enjoyable time I've personally had when writing and recording music. Downer Part.1 is a six-track, and it's supposed to sound bloody horrible!"

The EP Downer Part.1 offers an insight of what's to follow from ten56. and proves that producing a steady flow of tracks represents the band at that moment, rather than sitting on a twelve-track for a couple of years. Plus "I have absolutely no patience generally speaking," Aaron laughs.

ten56. deliver a new level of uncomfortably heavy on their EP Downer Part.1 and unleash their gut-wrenching sound in six tracks that are sure to leave listeners in a state of despair. This is filth like you've never heard before.

On the formation of ten56. and upcoming plans, Aaron stated: "We've been working on this silently for over a year and have a lot of surprises all backed up and ready to go; I can confidently say that no matter what people's first impressions of our first single may be, they should not be hasty to form an opinion until they have heard the whole upcoming record, each single is going to be a shock to the system, that I am sure of! As for the guys in the band, it's been a help being in the game for over ten years, it started with Arnaud, then together we hand-picked from our close friends who we knew would be the perfect fit, and f*ck me we lucked out, everyone is so sick." ten56. is fronted by Aaron Matts with members of Novelists FR, Kadinja, and Uneven Structure.

anonymous 41 days ago

Someone needs to put a moratorium on bands like this Jesus.

anonymous 41 days ago

Left a band that had "some talent" to do this??? GARBAGE!! Couldn't pay me to this listen to this shit! Quit now to safe face… well I guess it's either this or laying tile. Tile>This band

anonymous 41 days ago

anonymous 41 days ago

Who?

united_ninety_three 41 days ago

Lol the fūck is this?

anonymous 41 days ago

They/them crowd is stoked

anonymous 41 days ago

Damn that was absolutely horrific. Awful band, awful music.

anonymous 41 days ago

I would be embarrassed writing this, I would be embarrassed performing this, I would be embarrassed showing my friends this. Seriously some of the worst music I've ever heard. I'd rather listen to Giles on repeat!

carveyournamein 41 days ago

I don't fūcking listen to bands with numbers in the name.

anonymous 41 days ago

Loving it, got the repeat coming right after my king810 playlist ends

anonymous 41 days ago

anonymous 41 days ago

Wow, total shit. Anti-vaccine nuts now have their own genre. Nice way to cash in. Trust me they won't be cashing anything in with this shit music!

anonymous 41 days ago

"All around brutal metal band" lol

anonymous 40 days ago

Good good this is terrible. Not even trying to be funny or anything, it was truly awful

anonymous 40 days ago

Every White wanna be rapper has that same corny $uicideboys flow. The brothers aren't really any better. Who still likes "Rap" in 2021? Covid vaccines should be mandated!

anonymous 40 days ago

Vaccine hesitant people who smoke, vape, and experiment with a glass pipe from time to time are stoked. ^^^^^ It's no longer an experiment. Now, it's a full-on habit.

Ghostemanelyn Manson

anonymous 40 days ago

I never wished Covid 19 Delta Variant on any human... until now.

What a tool

Bargain basement Fronz.

anonymous 40 days ago

This is hardcore in Joe Biden's America. Just like nu metal came under Clinton. And Obama brought Emmure type bands. The best metal comes under Republicans. REAGAN - death, black, thrash BUSH - metalcore like AILD TRUMP - thrash revival like Power Trip

anonymous 40 days ago

What in the hell was I just listening to

anonymous 40 days ago

This is hardcore in Joe Biden's America.^^^ I see your point, but some of that is inaccurate.

anonymous 40 days ago

Dude is really tryna rip off villains. Shits pathetic.

anonymous 40 days ago

lmao the worst comment here yet. "Under this administration, I don't like this band. Under a different administration I still didn't enjoy the musical stylings but under a DIFFERENT administration I can think of some bands I did really like." Our culture is dogshit, doesn't need to be categorized.

anonymous 40 days ago

This is my poopoo in Joe Biden's America. This, this right here, this is my peepee in Joe Biden's America. Really makes you think.

anonymous 40 days ago

my culture is amazing, just got back from church had s huge fried chicken pot luck, going to the baseball game in a few, listen to good metal life is good bro, change ur mindset change ur life u lil angry orc

anonymous 40 days ago

sermon was a rally for banning abortion all scross the nation and stopping the injustice and murder. in my culture we dont cut up babies like sick cannibals. my culture is american

anonymous 40 days ago

I love cutting up babies. It's metal as Fu(k! Ask cannibal corpse.

anonymous 40 days ago

whats ur culture then? ukrainian? moroccan? no wonder why you think ur culture is dog shit

Betraying the Farters

anonymous 40 days ago

Another day, another cringe press release. Personally I found this to be horrible, first part sounds like a wanna be Suicide Boys rip off

anonymous 39 days ago

holy crap libs are really destroying america

anonymous 39 days ago

Fred Durst doing the Undertaker.

anonymous 39 days ago

A conservative die off is imminent. Y'all are dying at 5x the rate from heart disease, covid, and inbreeding. Heard about it on infowars.

anonymous 39 days ago

No, 2024-2032 will be a Conservative Golden period. All abortion access outlawed, rules put back into place on modest clothing (not just broadcast TV but also Youtube, Twitch, etc.), gay marriage revoked, taxes lowered, gun rights restored, people get weighted priority in their vote based on their usefulness to society, restoration of faith in our day to day lives, honor all veterans and their sacrifices… could go on and on.

anonymous 39 days ago

^ well that might start as early as 2022 after the Biden recall election, fingers crossed.

anonymous 39 days ago

lmao imagine thinking that a recall election for joe biden would ever be successful. keep coping, dorkus.

anonymous 38 days ago

I'm not 100% sure, but this band is from Paris, France no?

evil_hero 23 days ago

uncomfortably bad more like it