Knocked Loose, Terror co-headlining tour of Europe, UK

Wed, September 1, 2021 7:24 AM PT2,050 views

Hardcore heavyweights Terror and Knocked Loose will join forces in February 2022 for a co-headlining tour of Europe and the UK. Dates are listed below.

03/02 Köln, Germany @ Essigfabrik
24/02 Fribourg, Switzerland @ Fri-Son
25/02 Lindau Club, Germany @ Vaudeville
26/02 Wiesbaden, Germany @ Schlachthof
27/02 Munich, Germany @ Backstage Werk

^^^^^^^ total fruit

anonymous 88 days ago

Knocked Loose blows dogs for quarters. It's watered down metalcore posing as watered down hardcore.

Terror > knocked loose. wanna be The Warriors so bad

anonymous 88 days ago

Training for Utopia should be on this.

anonymous 88 days ago

Knocked loose should just do a full Warriors cover set and not one kid would know they were covers. Kentucky is a garbage state full of unoriginality and ignorance, just like knocked loose

anonymous 88 days ago

I love disliking a band and immediately hopping into the comments to tell everyone about it. I have a wonderful life. ^^^this dude is definitely stoked

Knocked loose vocalist sucks

anonymous 88 days ago

Who still listen KL? Any info?

easyhateoven 88 days ago

anonymous 4 hours ago Knocked Loose has the most annoying vocalist on the planet. I don't know how anyone can listen to that high pitched adolescent teen girl tantrum for more than 25 seconds.

anonymous 88 days ago

wow, nitpicking terminology is very hardcore. I don't give a shit about this band but you clearly do. "Ummm actually they're more metalcore but just barely, you absolute fool. Check and mate. Now please excuse me while I refresh my pee jars and drool over my gaming rig."

Arf Arf!

anonymous 88 days ago

Code Orange and Turnstile are hot acts on Roadrunner. Why would they give a f*ck about hardcore?

anonymous 88 days ago

YO! Listen up! This is the Martin the Filipino from Terror. F S U You already know what's up. Don't let me catch you little poser maggots on tour I swear.. Knocked Loose roll deep with the crew, always have, best to hold your tongue chaps. I make one call and my 2 Mexican homies pull up real fast. Dressed to kill with a thick cholo mustache and BLM t-shirts. My 2 heavy weight homies in Xibalba and Rotting Out. FSU got Mexico on lock heard? New Donnybrook album out soon

anonymous 88 days ago

^Martin Stewart ruined Terror for me tbh. Especially now since he went full woke. So whack lmao

anonymous 88 days ago

Serious note: FSU would last about ten seconds against the Sinaloa Cartel.

anonymous 88 days ago

They've been around for a few years now so maybe the singer hit puberty and his voice won't be so annoying

anonymous 87 days ago

Rapeulate here: yooo lets tour w another 7 bands we r afraid to go on tour without a crew watching our back.

anonymous 87 days ago

believe all women

anonymous 87 days ago

I like the KL vocalist. f*ck me, right?

anonymous 87 days ago

Fun/ny fact: Knocked Loose formed in 2012 but didn't play real hardcore shows until 2016. What's even funnier is they, Code Orange & Turnstile are considered hardcore when none if them i.e. the marketing machines behind them don't use the word "hardcore." KL is just another metalcore band who uses the H word to get street cred & x amount more shows, fests & tours. ^^^^^ all true, f&$k all 3 of those bands. Especially turnstile, good grief they couldn't be more annoying

ej 87 days ago

anonymous 5 hours ago Fun/ny fact: Knocked Loose formed in 2012 but didn't play real hardcore shows until 2016. are you pressed about the fact it took a band 4 years to start touring??? weird

anonymous 87 days ago

FSU still exists and they are woke now? This decade is by far the gayest.

anonymous 87 days ago

Remember when they wouldn't do the shitty lambgoat podcast cause people were mean to them in the comments?

anonymous 86 days ago

I'd go to this if it were closer to my residence