NewsAugust 23, 2021 4:10 PM ET6,082 views

Slipknot vocalist Corey Taylor issues update on Covid diagnosis

Several days after revealing that he had tested positive for COVID-19 and was "very, very sick," Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has provided an update on his recovery. His video message can be viewed below, while his remarks are as follows:

"Hey, everbody, just wanted to give you an update. First of all I hope everybody's well out there. Second, I am out of the woods. I'm still positive, but the fever's gone, aches are gone, I'm sweating everything out. I'm still congested, but I'm slowly but surely making my way... shouldn't be too much longer before I test negative, so, I mean that's great.

"I wanted to say thank very much to everyone who sent their best wishes and to all my family and friends who reached out. You have no idea how much that means to me.

"I also want to say that because I was vaccinated, I truly believe that is what helped me get over the brink. I mean it was the worst I've ever been sick in my life. Had I not been vaccinated I shudder to think how bad it would have been. But because I had that extra little bit of protection, it definitely helped me get through it. So go, go, go. If you're still on the fence, I'm telling you right now it's the best thing you can do for yourself.

"Counting the days down and hopefully I will see you guys soon. Take of yourselves, stay safe."

anonymous 8/23/2021 1:27:30 PM

quick, conservative morons, assemble!

ej 8/23/2021 1:29:11 PM

i push this cotton swap into my NOOOOOSE

anonymous 8/23/2021 1:34:48 PM

quick, liberal retards, ask the government for triple masks and double boosters

anonymous 8/23/2021 1:52:13 PM

anonymous 8/23/2021 2:00:14 PM

^ that's because he got vaccinated, you stupid f*ck

anonymous 8/23/2021 2:02:11 PM

Anti vaxers pushing fingers into their eyes right now

anonymous 8/23/2021 2:08:42 PM

it almost sounds like… he's getting over it… with no medical intervention whatsoever….

anonymous 8/23/2021 2:13:53 PM

Actually it sounds like viral marketing campaign thst biden paid for

anonymous 8/23/2021 2:20:57 PM

^yes because Biden is reaching out to Corey Taylor, a well known staple of the deep state elite. come to think of it his neck IS pretty snakelike...

anonymous 8/23/2021 2:37:32 PM

anonymous 8/23/2021 2:54:37 PM

If you are getting a vaccine right now, you should immediately demand another vaccine. Never let them take the needle out.

anonymous 8/23/2021 3:31:53 PM

This comment section is a pretty good representation of why I f*cking hate this country Then immigrate to america like everyone else idiot

anonymous 8/23/2021 3:36:35 PM

I'm glad he's urging the stupid f*cking mongrel components of his fan base that are not vaccinated to get vaccinated. The people that are the most mad about the pandemic and "restriction of freedoms" are the same people perpetuating its existence by behaving so obviously stupid and reckless.

anonymous 8/23/2021 3:38:40 PM

imagine being the dude who waits around for any lambgoat post about covid to cry. that's a new low, even for this site

anonymous 8/23/2021 3:43:19 PM

Bread makes me poop

anonymous 8/23/2021 3:44:05 PM

^thank God this guy is going to single handedly restore the integrity of the lambgoat comment section with this edgey ass comment designed to give the impression that he is above commenting about trivial things by commenting on trivial things. I'm a f*cking douchebag, I don't pretend otherwise anonymously on the internet.

anonymous 8/23/2021 3:48:49 PM

When did this page get overrun with so many mongoloids. Everything is a deep state conspiracy maaaaaaaaan.....yuck

anonymous 8/23/2021 3:51:36 PM

personal responsibility sounds pretty liberal, chuds.

anonymous 8/23/2021 4:01:41 PM

Hey fellow goaters, I'd really appreciate it if you could support my tactical cargo pants company. It's called SEAL Team Slacks and it's mostly catering to 49-70 year olds who were never able to be operators. It has over a dozen inconspicuous holsters and a colostomy bag sewn into the ass plate. If you're interested in making a purchase hit me up on Parler and we can discuss locations to meet. (I do not ship because I do not support the liberal USPS)

anonymous 8/23/2021 4:52:24 PM

I want 36 vaccines and to show ID every single time I enter and exit a building. Covid tests 6 times a day and don't you think about ever taking that mask off. This is America

anonymous 8/23/2021 5:54:12 PM

Imagine being the type of person that cares about any of this in anyway.

anonymous 8/23/2021 6:41:45 PM

Corey Taylor's got Djent.

anonymous 8/23/2021 7:58:05 PM

"Actually it sounds like viral marketing campaign thst biden paid for" Thought the same thing

anonymous 8/23/2021 8:52:23 PM

Trump is a short loser.

anonymous 8/23/2021 9:01:53 PM

Democrats stole the election.

anonymous 8/23/2021 9:11:43 PM

At least they were smart enough to win something, unlike your genetic lottery. Put that red hat back on so we know you're a c*nt from a distance.

anonymous 8/23/2021 10:13:07 PM

What do you want with your happy meal? A booster shot or a new mask? xBIGMACx

anonymous 8/23/2021 10:40:21 PM

FDA approval is stoked.

anonymous 8/24/2021 5:32:10 AM

anonymous 15 hours ago Ok, these stories are getting WAY too scary! Maybe I need to take covid more seriously. I mean, fever, aches, what's next? Sore throat? Cough? I just can't imagine ever having a similar experience every year of my life and sometimes 2 or 3 times a year. This sounds fo real real, not fo play play scary!! yes, even requires two reals! 2-3 times every year? try not putting your dirty fat fingers in your mouth and take some vitamins you filthy pig.

anonymous 8/24/2021 10:12:12 AM

Lol... at least it wasn't as bad as it couldve been because I got the shot. Moron. It twas thee shot that gave it to ya! It's all you vaccinated f*ckers getting sick... not the unvaxxed. Now please go get your booster as well!! And the flu shot this season too... So many stupid people in America getting their "vaccine" , that isn't. Lol... good luck with that. Time will show who the truly obedient, sheeple are.....sorry you can't unvaxx! And by the way... no body gives 2 fuks about whether u are sick or not, so keep it to yourself. Virtue signaling f*ck!

anonymous 8/24/2021 10:15:29 AM

^this has to be a troll post, no one can be ACTUALLY this f*cking stupid lmao

anonymous 8/24/2021 10:23:54 AM

They've been saying Corey is going to play Guile in the upcoming movie. I sure hope they're right!!

anonymous 8/24/2021 11:36:11 AM

Emmure should be on this.

anonymous 8/24/2021 12:23:46 PM

Imagine being a Christian conservative. Your life must be terrible.

anonymous 8/24/2021 12:38:52 PM

Book worms are stoked.

anonymous 8/24/2021 12:39:55 PM

"Imagine being a Christian conservative. Your life must be terrible." Must suck other people's decisions sway your feelings so much.

anonymous 8/24/2021 2:45:17 PM

^ loves god and butt rock.

anonymous 8/24/2021 6:11:00 PM

Have you ever noticed how cool Ken's hair looks when he's spinning around performing an AZU-KICK-BADU-KICK?

anonymous 8/24/2021 7:46:26 PM

Cuzin Joe running wild in these threads lol.

anonymous 8/24/2021 10:38:30 PM

i remember my first sinus infection.

anonymous 8/25/2021 12:08:36 AM

Everybody knows Corey is a libtard POS and is probably faking covid because he thinks Resident Biden will let Corey sniff his depends if Corey pushes his Nazi agenda.

Pilgrim 8/25/2021 12:15:35 AM

Dumb as shit

anonymous 8/25/2021 12:20:36 AM

LOL @ the liberal scum who bow down to big government, big pharma and corporate will, then call themselves anything but spineless hopeless cowards.

evil_hero 9/30/2021 8:29:16 AM