Emmure drummer Josh Miller quits band

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 2:45 PM PT / 11,958 views

Emmure drummer Josh Miller (aka Baby J) has announced his departure from the band. Miller joined the group in 2016.

His statement reads as follows:

"It is with heavy heart that I will be stepping down from Emmure. I have been with my dudes for almost 5 years now. Some of the best years of my life. I’ve been all over the world, met so many new friends, and have had memories you can never get anywhere else.

"I am so grateful for Frankie, for bringing us along on this amazing journey and being a great friend to me and always looking out for us. I am so grateful for Josh for always being my big brother and inspiring me to the max on a daily basis. Josh changed my life in so many ways as a musician and always pushed me to be better and do better and I’ll hold that with me forever. He is hands down the most talented person I’ve ever met in my life. No one like him.

"I am grateful to all the fans that welcomed me with warm hearts and showed me love and support. without you guys it’s not possible. this isn’t the end of me playing drums or not seeing all of you again. just a new chapter. see you all soon."

anonymous 85 days ago

Emmure is on this

anonymous 85 days ago

A cappella performance suits their sound well anyway. excited for this new chapter. I'm not a robot

anonymous 85 days ago

Baby J. This is a grown man who calls himself Baby J...

anonymous 85 days ago

THEE Baby J. wish these poots would learn to read. I'm not a robot

anonymous 85 days ago

My dad says these guys play to a track

anonymous 85 days ago

Date rapists in flat brims aren't stoked.

anonymous 85 days ago

shit band

anonymous 84 days ago

wow im f*cking devastated this is the worst news ive heard in weeks

anonymous 84 days ago

No care ever.

anonymous 84 days ago

Shit post.

anonymous 84 days ago

Fight me at the Roy Rogers on Plymouth next to the Good Paws Puppy Mill. I'll windmill kick you in the mush then make you buy me fish tacos.

anonymous 84 days ago

i have a gunt

anonymous 84 days ago

Sucks making $80 a night for 5 years when frank takes all the money because "he is the band" loser

anonymous 84 days ago

Bropht wishes they would play Brockton again. FUGG.

anonymous 84 days ago

Kris mission is stoked

anonymous 83 days ago

Fight me at the Roy Rogers on Plymouth next to the Good Paws Puppy Mill. I'll windmill kick you in the taco then make you buy me fish mush.

anonymous 83 days ago

Sheeeeeeeeiiiitrock incoming. Imagine being in a band where you play 40 minutes of breakdowns every show. Gaymure and The Agaycia Strain need to go move sheetrock forever more.

anonymous 83 days ago

Jesus the people in this comment section are retarded - if you don't like these guys that much, why even waste the comment. I don't like katy Perry but you don't see me going on articles about her and talking shit. Get a life

anonymous 83 days ago

Who the f*ck is posting about Katy Perry you windowlicker?

anonymous 82 days ago

I never said people were posting about Katy Perry. I said I don't waste my time commenting on articles concerning artists I don't like, such as Katy Perry, regardless of where that may be. f*cking dumbass.

anonymous 81 days ago

Katy Perry has nothing to do with Emmure so why the f*ck did you mention her?

anonymous 81 days ago

Can you not read? I was using her as an example of an artist I don't personally care for. In the original post I stated I don't see why people go out of their way to post negative things about artists they don't like (I.e. "shit band" and "literally no-one cares" ). That is not to say you aren't entitled to an opinion - even a negative one, but I fail to see why people will say something like "literally no-one cares", when you cared enough to say that. Stop focusing on Katy Perry - you're obsessing on a small detail of my post, and ignoring the overall point I was trying to make which is if you don't like an artist, just don't give them the attention. I could have named any other artist and my point would have remained the same. I don't care that you don't like emmure, I just don't get why you need to talk shit. Did I explain that well enough or do you need me to do so again?