NewsApril 10, 2019 11:46 AM ET4,392 views

All That Remains, Unearth tour dates

All That Remains will headline a late spring tour featuring direct support from Unearth, in addition to Big Story and The 9th Planet Out. Dates are as follows: 5/30 Amityville, NY @ Revolution Bar & Music Hall 5/31 Harrisburg, PA @ Capitol Room @ HMAC 6/1 Pipestem, WV @ Metal In The Mountains 6/2 Charleston, SC @ Music Farm 6/3 Johnson City, TN @ Capone's 6/5 Springfield, MO @ The Complex 6/6 Kansas City, MO @ The Truman 6/7 Madison, WI @ Majestic Theatre 6/8 Lacrosse, WI @ Cavalier Theater 6/9 Angola, IN @ The Eclectic Room 6/11 Joliet, IL @ The Forge 6/12 Grand Rapids, MI @ Elevation 6/13 Flint, MI @ The Machine Shop 6/14 Pittsburgh, PA @ Foxtail 6/15 Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance Theater

anonymous 4/10/2019 9:03:46 AM

Fight me at The Forge in Joliet

anonymous 4/10/2019 9:04:40 AM

anonymous 4/10/2019 9:32:49 AM

will go late for Unearth and leave before ATR

anonymous 4/10/2019 9:34:03 AM

anonymous 4/10/2019 9:54:53 AM

6/2 - Saw ATR & Unearth at that exact venue with The Red Chord like 12-13 years ago.

anonymous 4/10/2019 9:57:50 AM

Phil Labonte checking in. If one of you would be so kind as to trespass on my NH property, that'd be great. NH laws allow me to kill trespassers on site without provocation. Been trying to find excuses to use all these guns I own (BY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!!!), people. Also, HNNNNNNNGGGG

anonymous 4/10/2019 10:05:50 AM

trash openers for Atr and unearth. enlist the services of tas, evergreen terrace and/or byd. 2003-2006 was the pinnacle of metalcore

anonymous 4/10/2019 10:11:22 AM

anonymous 4/10/2019 10:16:34 AM

Fight me at The Forge in Joliet Prob the same mongoloid that said that for AILD show (which I was at) and nobody fought anybody. Pusssyyyyyyy

anonymous 4/10/2019 11:24:19 AM

^^ Yeah cause you pussed out and wouldn't show yourself. I told you what I was wearing and I was waiting for you. pssy

anonymous 4/10/2019 11:27:41 AM

anonymous 4/10/2019 11:33:18 AM

"Pretty small rooms for the almighty All That Remains. Well at least according to their douche bag singer" Band's lucky to draw 500 people anywhere. They're more like 200. They shouldn't even bother touring. All it does is show how shitty Phil's voice really is.

anonymous 4/10/2019 11:36:12 AM

anonymous1 hour ago Fight me at The Forge in Joliet ^LET'S GO BITCH. Then we can get you a job application. I already got a job. I whoop ass for a living. If you are interested, then show up to the Joliet show. I'll be there in my Atreyu shirt and chain wallet. Come find me if you dare ^ I'm sure working at the Forge would be an upgrade for you

anonymous 4/10/2019 11:57:32 AM

No LA? Would go...unearths still always good and don't care for atrs newer material but they would be worth seeing for nostalgia if they play a few of their older songs...

anonymous 4/10/2019 12:15:35 PM

i'll be there in my in bubble letter WCAR hot topic tee of a trex holding a crab and ready to rumble with some dudes in the bathroom. come find me

anonymous 4/10/2019 12:36:56 PM

People with the IQ of a cucumber will be attending

anonymous 4/10/2019 1:12:49 PM

anonymous1 hour ago ^ I'm sure working at the Forge would be an upgrade for you I'll whoop ass for a living there too

anonymous 4/10/2019 3:42:28 PM

Elizabeth Herbert never signed off on this tour.

anonymous 4/10/2019 4:43:38 PM

Sad to see Unearth having to accept being part of a tour with a bunch of nobodies, and not even headlining. THIS

anonymous 4/10/2019 5:10:08 PM

Having to have two shows in wisconsin really speaks volumes lol

anonymous 4/10/2019 9:22:09 PM