NewsApril 4, 2019 2:23 PM ET4,169 views

Ozzy Osbourne postpones all 2019 tour dates

Official press release: Ozzy Osbourne will postpone all his 2019 tour dates, inclusive of shows in North America and Europe, as he recovers from an injury sustained while dealing with his recent bout of pneumonia. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy-winning singer and songwriter and 2019 Grammy Special Merit Award recipient fell at his Los Angeles home aggravating years-old injuries (from his 2003 ATV accident) that required surgery last month. Osbourne will remain under doctor's care in Los Angeles as he recovers. Says Ozzy: "I can't believe I have to reschedule more tour dates. Words cannot express how frustrated, angry and depressed I am not to be able to tour right now. I'm grateful for the love and support I'm getting from my family, my band, friends and fans, it's really what's keeping me going. Just know that I am getting better every day…I will fully recover…I will finish my tour…I will be back!" The shows will be rescheduled beginning in February 2020 and concert-goers are being asked to hold onto their original tickets, as they will be honored for the rescheduled dates. Because some of the 2019 dates were festival appearances, not all will be rescheduled. Below are the new North American dates; the Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl show will be rescheduled in July 2020, exact date TBA. The 2020 UK and European dates will be announced in the coming weeks. Ozzy's 2020 dates are below: Wed 5/27 Atlanta, GA State Farm Arena Fri 5/29 Sunrise, FL BB&T Center Sun 5/31 Tampa, FL MidFlorida Credit Union Tue 6/2 Charlotte, NC PNC Pavilion Thu 6/4 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Amphitheater Sat 6/6 Hershey, PA Hershey Park Stadium Thu 6/11 Pittsburgh, PA KeyBank Pavilion Sat 6/13 Bangor, ME Darling's Waterfront Pavilion Tue 6/16 Montreal, QC Bell Centre Thu 6/18 Hamilton, ON First Ontario Centre Sat 6/20 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena Mon 6/22 New York, NY Madison Square Garden Arena Wed 6/24 St Louis, MO Hollywood Casino Amphitheater Fri 6/26 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center Sun 6/28 Des Moines, IA Wells Fargo Arena Wed 7/1 Milwaukee, WI Amer. Family Ins. Amp--Summerfest Fri 7/3 St Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center Tue 7/7 Edmonton, AB Rogers Place Thu 7/9 Vancouver, BC Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena Sat 7/11 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome Wed 7/15 Portland, OR Moda Center Fri 7/17 Sacramento, CA Golden 1 Center Thu 7/23 Phoenix, AZ Ak-Chin Pavilion Sat 7/25 San Francisco, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre Wed 7/29 San Diego, CA North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre Fri 7/31 Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena TBA July Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl

Related Lambgoat Video content:

anonymous 4/4/2019 11:30:17 AM

This dudes probably gonna croak this year

anonymous 4/4/2019 11:46:06 AM

Knocked Loose will open the rescheduled dates.

anonymous 4/4/2019 11:48:30 AM

is he gonna be around by then?

anonymous 4/4/2019 11:52:48 AM

rookie mistake rescheduling Billings

anonymous 4/4/2019 12:05:28 PM

dang, removing that dildo from his lower intestine is taking a loooong time

anonymous 4/4/2019 12:25:21 PM

The grim reaper's going off the rails on his crazy train to take Ozzy away from us, I'm calling it.

anonymous 4/4/2019 12:36:26 PM

probably took ill after seeing that atrocious Motley Crue netflix movie

anonymous 4/4/2019 1:11:24 PM

Jamey Jasta here, someone tell Todd Jones he will never be one of us. Breed OUT

carveyournamein 4/4/2019 2:39:09 PM

RIP in peace

anonymous 4/4/2019 3:21:24 PM

Jamey Jasta here, someone tell Todd Jones he will never be one of us. Breed OUT ^^^^^^ Scott Vogel already told him that years ago.

anonymous 4/4/2019 5:44:01 PM

I bet you it's just diarrhea

anonymous 4/5/2019 6:24:26 AM

Who?

anonymous 4/5/2019 7:09:57 AM

Dave Mustaine here, just letting everybody know that my band, Megadeth, will be replaced by As I Lay Dying on the rescheduled 2020 dates.

anonymous 4/5/2019 8:18:57 AM

he'll be dead by summer

anonymous 4/5/2019 9:20:56 AM

It's just a shot in the dark but doya think I can get a refund?

anonymous 4/5/2019 9:33:29 AM

lol does anybody actually believe he mumbled out that statement?

anonymous 4/5/2019 1:01:40 PM

Aaron Lewis here, who moved my klan hood??

anonymous 4/5/2019 1:44:51 PM

Well deadbeat dads are not stoked to have to work the next day as their boss was going to this event also and gave em the next day off but now....back to work fckface. PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT LOSER DEADBEAT

anonymous 4/8/2019 9:04:20 AM

Just fawkin retire you mumbling, dribbling drugazoid. Announcing 2020 tourdates in early April 2019 SMH.