Psycho Las Vegas 2019 lineup finalized

Saturday, March 16, 2019 9:33 AM PT / 7,496 views
The line-up for the 2019 Psycho Las Vegas festival has seemingly been set and can be found below. This year's event will take place August 16, 17, and 18 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here is the current roster: Electric Wizard Godspeed You! Black Emperor Clutch Bad Religion High On Fire The Black Angels Carcass Triumph Of Death The Faint Cold Cave Glassjaw Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats Fu Manchu Deafheaven Graveyard En Minor Old Man Gloom Power Trip Rotting Christ Goatwhore Oranssi Pazuzu Black Mountain Perturbator Tobacco Nothing Soft Kill The Crazy World of Arthur Brown Yob The Obsessed Kadavar Amenra Grails Truckfighters Candy Warhorse Night Horse Devil Master Ilsa Hangmans Chair Dvne La Witch Royal Thunder Tomb Mold The Heavy Eyes

anonymous 3/16/2019 9:43:53 AM

This line up is bad ass. Anyone who tries to flush will be struck across their face with a love glove.

brokenhero 3/16/2019 9:47:08 AM

The Faint lol

two_dick_rick 3/16/2019 9:59:10 AM

Mandalay Bay is all like "we promise for realsies no1 gonna shoot dis up"

anonymous 3/16/2019 10:30:05 AM

Warhorse as in Boston Warhorse?!

anonymous 3/16/2019 10:54:10 AM

Not the final lineup. Their last post literally says final lineup coming soon.

anonymous 3/16/2019 12:58:17 PM

anonymous 3/16/2019 1:03:47 PM

Let me bring my 9 duffel bags

anonymous 3/16/2019 3:35:15 PM

I'll be there with guns on

fourthgradecocktease 3/16/2019 3:41:58 PM

This is stupid good

anonymous 3/16/2019 5:29:18 PM

Shit lineup. No ones ever heard of a single band on there

anonymous 3/16/2019 5:30:28 PM

The 70s rock band Warhorse?

anonymous 3/16/2019 5:37:50 PM

anonymous 4 hours ago Stacked line up ,then you see candy......singer must've deep throated the promoters to put that garbage on the bill watched their TIHC set and I reeally don't get it. I'd call them bland but I think that's letting them off easy.

anonymous 3/16/2019 5:50:14 PM

The singer of candy is so gross and weird looking Like a meth string bean

anonymous 3/16/2019 5:52:59 PM

Can't wait to see Candy at this

fourthgradecocktease 3/16/2019 7:10:08 PM

Candy is a simple, heavy band that put out a good record and is getting attention. Same thing with Code Orange and Nails. Calm down lambtards

anonymous 3/16/2019 8:17:16 PM

Who in their right mind names their band candy? God hardcore just needs to die already Or at least Make hardcore 2007 again

anonymous 3/16/2019 9:42:40 PM

I've never even heard of Candy.

anonymous 3/16/2019 10:00:30 PM

Fans of The World of Author Brown are totally not stoked that "Fire" was playing in the jerks car during that recent thing in NZ.

anonymous 3/16/2019 11:27:50 PM

"Candy is a simple, heavy band that put out a good record and is getting attention. Same thing with Code Orange and Nails." Except those two bands actually put out good records.

fourthgradecocktease 3/16/2019 11:55:29 PM

^ give the newest Candy record a shot, don't think about the hype. I'd rather have them on the bill than fcking Angel Du$t or something. They won't get as big as either of those bands anyway.

fourthgradecocktease 3/17/2019 12:00:07 AM

I've heard they're a little dumpy live though, I guess we'll see.

anonymous 3/17/2019 2:23:44 AM

new Angel Du$t rips I dont know what kind of black tar youre shootin'

fourthgradecocktease 3/17/2019 8:03:41 AM

anonymous 3/17/2019 1:59:28 PM

gangsters? ha! what kind of sheltered life do you live? singer guy wears Fila and "omgz they thugzz!"

fourthgradecocktease 3/17/2019 2:54:47 PM

fourthgradecocktease 3/17/2019 3:01:35 PM

Keep in mind I said "ACT like gangsters", not that he was one. I think I have FILA work shoes in my closet somewhere haha

anonymous 3/17/2019 3:03:41 PM

"New AD sounds like they all got in the studio and said "What's the worst thing about Turnstile? Let's do a record of that!" But I mean hey if you're into guys that used to act like gangsters playing Violent Femmes shitpunk then I guess it's all you could ever want" 100% this. And yeah, TUI absolutely tried to come across as thugcore.

fourthgradecocktease 3/17/2019 3:47:03 PM

Yessir^ Honestly I still sorta like old TUI, I would just much rather have new material from Down to Nothing as opposed to anything on Pop Wig so I'm bitter

anonymous 3/17/2019 5:38:44 PM

There is a lot of potential band members, friends of bands hoping to get free merch and hypfck bois posting above. With that said...that new Tomb Mold is pretty good. I got a test press on blue splatter.

anonymous 3/17/2019 6:05:47 PM

fourthgradec-cktease3 hours ago Lol idk how old you are but Justice Tripp definitely went with the super tough guy schtick until he got called out for it like 7-8 years ago Me and some friends booked TUI on one of their early tours with Trash Talk back in maybe '08. I saw Angel Du$t a few years ago. Dudes been the same person since then in terms of dress and whatnot. Never super tough guy in my limited interactions so what that sounds like is it's more of a projection on your part.

fourthgradecocktease 3/19/2019 12:40:15 PM

^ I'm just going off the reputation that he carried, I've never said two words to the guy. Regardless he seemed like a different person last time I saw TUI so maybe the tough thing was just a phase.