All That Remains guitarist signed will week before death

Sunday, January 13, 2019 5:23 PM PT / 10,772 views
According to the Hartford Courant, police investigating the October death of All That Remains guitarist Oli Herbert have examined a will signed by Herbert a week before his death. The will named Herbert's wife, Beth, as the executor and sole benefactor of his estate. The will was reportedly notarized on October 9 by a friend of the Herberts who works at the Hartford car dealership where the will was signed. Oli Herbert's body was found near a pond behind his house a week later on October 16. While the medical examiner has stated that Herbert drowned, the circumstances surrounding his death have yet to be determined and have been called suspicious by law enforcement officials. Sources tell the Courant that the 11-page will included mention of a life insurance policy of which Beth Herbert is the sole beneficiary. Additionally, the will specifies that Beth Herbert should receive all "property as well as any current or future earnings." In a recent interview, an employee of the dealership named Alexander Mandel said that he was "pulled of the dealership floor" to sign the will as a witness. "I didn't even know who they were. I was told, I think, he was a rock star or something," said Mandel. You can find additional details via the Courant's report here.

anonymous 1/13/2019 5:35:11 PM

Whores, Not like the dude was Bezos

anonymous 1/13/2019 6:02:56 PM

Todd Jones here. All That Remains is a METAL band. We (Nails) are a HARDCORE band (big difference!). We play aggressive music. We are real. We are a HARCORE POWER TRIO. That's three. So by definition you will never be one of us. We are Todd, a bassist and a drummer. That's it. Honestly we could even do without the bassist, but it looks better on stage. Same reason I wear a leather jacket. It's starting to smell like feet in there...

anonymous 1/13/2019 6:25:02 PM

Fully understand an innocent person wishing to keep personal affects, I would if it were my loved one, treasured the rest of my natural life to cope with a tragic loss. Why in a recent statement...bring up finances when discussing trespassing...psychology isn't in the right place if upset over trespassing. Time line wise...and that statement...

anonymous 1/13/2019 6:26:35 PM

Hypothesis...meds in food or a drink...knowing his favorite spot to reflect. That to me would explain a random drowning. Should that not be the case...deeply sorry to assume...but there is motive...she in the moment...gains by the loss.

dog_boner 1/13/2019 6:33:08 PM

You stupid bitch

anonymous 1/13/2019 6:47:12 PM

Todd here again. Guys, I have to confess something. I can't ride a motorcycle. I wish I could, because I love the look, but I can't stay upright. Maybe it's because I never learned to ride a bike as a kidd neighborhood). Or because my dad left when I was 4 (he left on a Harley). I just wanted to come clean. Thanks for your support. Respect!

anonymous 1/13/2019 6:52:55 PM

Webby, please get back on the NFL VS. Patton case asap. Thanks.

anonymous 1/13/2019 6:55:24 PM

DRAIN TEH SWAMP

fourthgradecocktease 1/13/2019 6:58:46 PM

And the shit gets thicker

fourthgradecocktease 1/13/2019 7:09:41 PM

As much as I don't wanna believe that this dude got murdered by his own nutty wife, this lady is just buuuuurying herself. fck's sakes.

anonymous 1/13/2019 7:43:27 PM

She gets future band royalties? Fuuuuck that

anonymous 1/13/2019 8:52:08 PM

Todd Jones here. I for one have arranged for all Nails royalties to go to my pitbull, Rufus, in the event of my death. My will also states that I am to be buried wearing both of my leather jackets.

anonymous 1/13/2019 8:55:03 PM

deathcore jon should of been on this. SRJ is 10x better persona.

anonymous 1/13/2019 10:56:38 PM

^ imagine having taste this bad

anonymous 1/13/2019 11:04:47 PM

WALL.

anonymous 1/14/2019 4:57:54 AM

That bitch wife killed him.

anonymous 1/14/2019 4:58:57 AM

Todd Jones here. When I die, all the huge money I have made from NAILS and being the baddest mother fcker on the planet will be buried with me. None of you are cool enough to inherit my fortune. You will never be one of us

anonymous 1/14/2019 5:02:20 AM

Guys, it's Fronz. What a beta cuck letting his wife control him like that. He should have diversified his bonds like I do.

anonymous 1/14/2019 5:03:30 AM

Todd Jones is the new Chuck Norris

anonymous 1/14/2019 5:05:49 AM

Philip H. Anselmo here. NAILS went on hiatus because I kicked that bitch ass Todd Jones to the curb. There isn't room for two alpha mega males here. Guy kept trying to cop my style.

anonymous 1/14/2019 5:10:50 AM

What the hell is going on around here! - Mike Muir

anonymous 1/14/2019 6:59:09 AM

They're gonna get this stupid bitch, 98% of their fan base is cops.

anonymous 1/14/2019 7:09:24 AM

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez here....the right thing for all parties involved would be for all future earnings to immediately be forfeited to the government so we can buy college for all the poor people! :-P

anonymous 1/14/2019 7:10:28 AM

Did this guy not have a sack between his legs? I mean all the gossip and reports point to extreme unhappiness on his part being married to this c*nt. Having to hide burner phones. Can't meet up with friends without having his wife's ok. Is it that hard to go crash with your best friend or parents while you file for divorce? At the end of the day, he was one of those standard liars who play in a touring band, tell their wives they love them each day on the phone/email, and go fck groupies.

anonymous 1/14/2019 7:18:34 AM

Todd Jones was right.. their words hurt. "Aug 16, 2010 - I haven't enjoyed an All That Remains album since This Darkened Heart, and that was in 2004 - Metal Sucks"

anonymous 1/14/2019 7:35:51 AM

Tim Lambesis here... I don't wanna give away the ending of this story, so stayed tuned for more! It'll put the sherbert in Herbert and the goat in Lambgoatbesis!

fourthgradecocktease 1/14/2019 8:05:26 AM

"98% of their fan base is cops." It's true, the Five Finger Death Punch of metalcore

anonymous 1/14/2019 8:15:13 AM

Todd Jones here again. While we are on the topic, Id just like to confess that I actually prefer for toilet paper to be under, not over. Thats right, I love jamming my hand into drywall every single time I need toilet paper. Well, thats all for now ! (also you will never be one of us)

anonymous 1/14/2019 9:21:42 AM

Field & Stream regional manager, Barry Jenson, here. Can someone tell me who is going to take care of the last invoice? Sounds like someone should have bought that snorkeling mask that I referred!! Kids these days. This is what happens when you don't listen to your sales managers! FYI: Field & Stream is offering 30% off all bait and tackle this week. Let me know who can take care of that invoice here. I'd like to get that settled, as soon as possible.

anonymous 1/14/2019 1:24:52 PM

Oli's wife here. Please delete this post or you will be sued for defamation. I am deadly serious

anonymous 1/14/2019 1:45:07 PM

For those who would like some extra information on the subject, We recently spoke with one of Oli's close friends on our podcast shortly after his death... Have a listen and check out some of our other stuff! Likes and shares are always appreciated! https://soundcloud.com/... /justiceforoliherbert-ii-f t... Enjoy! -- The Hollow Chord Podcast

anonymous 1/14/2019 1:50:33 PM

This should work better.. https://soundcloud.com/the hollowchordpodcast/justice foroliherbert-ii-ft-drew-j ohnston Now you can enjoy! -- The Hollow Chord Podcast

anonymous 1/14/2019 1:53:38 PM

Pretty sketchy

anonymous 1/14/2019 8:41:49 PM

i work for the police, we are heading over there now to arrest her.

thetowerofrome 1/15/2019 12:22:17 AM

Wow this shit is wild and disturbing.

anonymous 1/15/2019 6:51:50 AM

Damn so Tim was onto something...

anonymous 1/15/2019 1:05:00 PM

Phil That Remains from All That Remains here, reminding you that property's value comes not from the labor required to produce it, buy from what the free market is willing to pay for it. Liberty and personal autonomy shall not be taken from any man on his native soil, nay, any soil. We hold these truths to be self evident that you will never be one of us.

anonymous 1/23/2019 2:53:18 PM

Can't tell me no ones in insurance and can't look up how much she got when he died come on lambgoat don't let a tinfoil hat wearing brother down