NewsSeptember 6, 2018 9:51 AM ET5,130 views

Northlane bassist quits band

After roughly eight years with Northlane, bass player Alex Milovic has exited the group. Milovic has issued the following statement:
"It is with mixed emotions that I announce I will be stepping down from my role in Northlane. There have been a number of contributing factors over the past year that have led me to make this decision and although it wasn't an easy decision to make, I feel this is the best thing for me. Music has always and will always be a huge part in my life and has helped shape the person I am today. I'd like to thank all of our friends, families and fans that have supported myself and Northlane over the years, it has been one hell of a roller coaster ride that could not have been possible without your love and support. "Lastly, I'd like to wish the guys in Northlane good luck and say a huge thank you for all the amazing memories we have created, spanning close to a decade. I don't think any of us thought that when we started this band it would go on to become what it is today. I'm extremely proud of what I have achieved with Northlane. I'm sad to be moving on but also excited for the next chapter in my life."
Meanwhile, Northlane had the following to say:
"Throughout the years we have experienced the highest highs and some debilitating lows as a group. Over time priorities can alter, and sometimes people need to make a change for their own personal growth. That moment for change has come for our bass player, Alex, who is leaving Northlane. Alex was a long standing member of Northlane now at his own personal crossroads, and we are parting ways amicably. We support his decision and wish him well... We will still be performing all upcoming tour dates on the Never Say Die! Tour and Good Things Festival with a new lineup, which will include one of our oldest and closest friends in music, to be announced shortly."

Related Lambgoat Video content:

anonymous 9/6/2018 6:57:50 AM

I have never heard of anything

anonymous 9/6/2018 7:16:22 AM

Who?uuuuuuuu

anonymous 9/6/2018 7:26:44 AM

"There was a number of contributing factors, the most important being that no one has ever heard of this band."

anonymous 9/6/2018 8:10:34 AM

"There was a number of contributing factors, the most important being the bums will always lose. You hear me Lebowski? The bums will always lose!" If he indeed has decided to get a real job then nothing but respect.

anonymous 9/6/2018 8:13:08 AM

1 down 4 to go

anonymous 9/6/2018 8:15:44 AM

Hillary Clinton is a C U N T !!!!

anonymous 9/6/2018 8:44:09 AM

Good for him, now he can get a decent job and get his own apartment and pay back some of the money he owes mom and dad.

anonymous 9/6/2018 10:31:10 AM

My favorite band is P.O.D.

anonymous 9/6/2018 12:21:31 PM

Orange people as leaders

anonymous 9/6/2018 1:02:08 PM

^Orange is the new Black

anonymous 9/6/2018 8:47:46 PM

they have sucked since the first vocalist left, so good decision

anonymous 9/7/2018 6:43:15 AM

This band went south.

anonymous 9/7/2018 1:55:19 PM

"My significant other made me quit so we could have babies or some shit and made me step down from what I love."

tomdelay 9/7/2018 7:22:36 PM