NewsJune 27, 2018 7:02 PM ET4,265 views

Vinnie Paul: official public memorial announced

Vinnie Paul public memorial service Pantera drummer Vinnie Paul, who passed away on June 22 at age 54, will be honored this weekend via a memorial dubbed "Vinnie Paul: A Public Celebration of Life." The memorial will commence this Sunday, July 1 at 3:33 PM at the Bomb Factory in Deep Ellum, Dallas, Texas. The line for wristbands will begin at 12 noon, and there are no advance tickets or lists.

anonymous 6/27/2018 4:16:36 PM

anonymous 6/27/2018 4:21:44 PM

I'm supposed to go to cover this story but last time I was in Texas I had an elderly woman just a short while's come up to me - she came up to me and said that we at CNN should get the fck out of this auditorium.

anonymous 6/27/2018 5:28:31 PM

keep crying and put on your v*gina hat safe space cuck. Trump stacking Ws today - new justice, hoe checked the unions, WALL going as planned. can't wait to see your long face in 2020. MAGA

anonymous 6/27/2018 8:25:03 PM

"Wow, I'd be a fool not to go to this....to mingle with a bunch of racist, dirty and sweaty Pantera fans" -written by basement dweller with man bun who sues parents and is secretly gay for Jim Acosta

anonymous 6/28/2018 5:39:03 AM

Hi everyone, I work at Metal Blade. While we were all thrilled with the initial buzz and stream counts of the new As I Lay Dying single there has been a huge drop off and it is no longer viable for us to keep the band on the roster. We are dropping them from the label. No top tier venues want to hire them and only 4th tier bands are willing to be associated with them to tour. Can't wait to see what Killswitch Engage does instead.

anonymous 6/28/2018 6:51:57 AM

I work at Metal Blade, but last time I was in Texas I had an elderly woman just a short while's come up to me - she came up to me and said that we at CNN should get the fck out of this auditorium.

anonymous 6/28/2018 7:13:36 AM

...but, will the casket be big enough?

riseoftherobots017 6/28/2018 7:55:06 AM

Keep the white wine away from Phil

anonymous 6/28/2018 11:19:42 AM

hey you fcking dildo's typing "I work at Metal Blade" you do not work anywhere's but the lip gloss and knee pad/neck brace factories-but I do have to take into consideration this is Lamegoat and the collective (i)ntelligence (q)uota of the entire board users wouldn't be enough to power flashlight.

anonymous 6/28/2018 12:21:44 PM

My name is Tima Hussein.

anonymous 6/28/2018 12:22:34 PM

My name is Tima Hussein. Hi everyone.

anonymous 6/30/2018 2:06:36 PM