United Blood Fest 2018 lineup announced

Friday, January 26, 2018 12:01 PM PT / 10,693 views
The lineup has been announced for the 2018 installment of United Blood festival. This year's event will take place on Friday, April 6 and Saturday, April 7 at the Canal Club in Richmond, VA. The roster can be found below. Madball Count Me Out Death Threat Shark Attack Take Offense Turnstile Backtrack Twitching Tongues Break Away Freedom Trail Of Lies Fireburn True Love Racetraitor Victim Higher Power Day By Day Vein Candy Ecostrike Abuse Of Power Paper Trail Mind Force Division Of Mind Queensway Year Of The Knife Nosebleed Magnitude Berthold City Vamachara Dead Heat Downfall Deflect

anonymous 1/26/2018 1:24:57 PM

Count Me Out

anonymous 1/26/2018 1:28:19 PM

emmure should be on this

anonymous 1/26/2018 1:36:42 PM

anonymous 1/26/2018 1:48:19 PM

"The bottom 2/3 of this fest is a lot of really good bands, the headliners are meh at best" ...Someone's getting into hardcore now. Please enlighten us with your 16yr old wisdom.

anonymous 1/26/2018 1:49:27 PM

^ lol

anonymous 1/26/2018 2:13:19 PM

does year of the knife only play fests?

crustpants 1/26/2018 2:14:24 PM

Vein sucks

anonymous 1/26/2018 2:18:09 PM

No one on lambgoat is stoked for any band ever. Everyone carries sheetrock to cure their lime disease and it's the best thing on the internet.

anonymous 1/26/2018 2:21:37 PM

Honestly getting sick of these newjack poser bands like Madball

anonymous 1/26/2018 2:40:23 PM

Madball can go pound sand. IMO

anonymous 1/26/2018 3:28:01 PM

Get rid of the first 4 bands and you are actually looking at a pretty good time

anonymous 1/26/2018 4:10:23 PM

anonymous 1/26/2018 4:42:38 PM

Who the fck goes to this shit?

anonymous 1/26/2018 6:11:58 PM

Hardcore is so fcking boring these days.

anonymous 1/26/2018 6:41:01 PM

Alexa Ansara here. I decided that I'm not gonna be passive about my hate for Richmond and United Blood. So instead of posting about It in my story, I figured I'd let everyone know here. Don't support a fest run by rapists and racists. I'm not banned from Richmond, I choose not to go. I LOVE VEIN AND THEY SUPPORT ME. LOL aaand this is why I hate hardcore in 2018. People actually listen to and follow morons like this.

anonymous 1/26/2018 8:19:01 PM

girls in light up shoes are stoked

anonymous 1/26/2018 8:28:39 PM

Count Me Out and Shark Attack. Dang.

anonymous 1/26/2018 10:27:58 PM

Bobby Blood here.

anonymous 1/26/2018 10:44:46 PM

Madball and Death Threat. Shiiiiiiitiiiit.

anonymous 1/27/2018 5:49:55 AM

"Alexa Ansara here. I decided that I'm not gonna be passive about my hate for Richmond and United Blood. So instead of posting about It in my story, I figured I'd let everyone know here. Don't support a fest run by rapists and racists. I'm not banned from Richmond, I choose not to go." Please tell us what you mean by this statement?

anonymous 1/27/2018 7:18:18 AM

What I meant by United blood is run by racists and rapists is that I'm a dumb mother fcker who screwed over a bunch of people in Richmond and neglected my dog so I got run out of the city in under 6 months. instead of just owning up to it, every six months or so I like to make up lies about why I don't go to Richmond. When in reality I am scared shitless of getting my head caved in if I step foot in Richmond. There it is guys I am coming clean.

anonymous 1/27/2018 7:23:45 AM

anonymous 1/27/2018 8:11:44 AM

Sadball Druggy moron suckers They drug and abuse there female fans Scumbaggery to the max fck wisdom In a c-ckring Sheer terror the cokehead kareoke band Cro scabz fest jj hairpiece Eddy leeway and his crackheads Nerd Ezec and his stripper girlfriend Toby h20 who raises dwids son Toby wife moon and her gangbang with snap case Another front godfathers of Hxc posers Yo bad brains are the true godfathers 25 ta fake feat bitch for life fury of nerds leader

anonymous 1/27/2018 9:13:45 AM

Holy fck the RTL lyrics are spot on

anonymous 1/27/2018 9:57:04 AM

anonymous 1/27/2018 10:09:35 AM

hey UxB, it's Wrench. Do you want your HC Festival to have some real HC PRIDE in 2018?? Hit up Lacroix, he's waiting by the smartphone. We've confirmed 3 fests so far and we need more. Can't wait to play in Richmond again. Maybe CMO can play with us? Get at us! Wrench/TYF. BOSTON HC IS BACK ON TRACK IN 2018!!!

anonymous 1/27/2018 12:21:32 PM

Bobby blood here. Be sure to check the new screening of my micro budget horror film: terror in the toilet. It will be shown between sets at United blood fest. This of course, starring a Scandinavian actress you have never heard of. She was a groupie for cold existence and the crew. Excellent acting skills. I paid her with a raceriot59 t shirt. As for First Blood? Norwegian tour an route

anonymous 1/27/2018 12:55:46 PM

brandon watkins from year of the Knife here my head big

anonymous 1/27/2018 4:48:52 PM

Everyone involved in hardcore is a rapist. That's why hardcore exists. It's just like the Warped Tour: sexually-assaulted teenage girls everywhere.

anonymous 1/27/2018 4:50:02 PM

Ask your boyfriend what he thinks about Richmond. Specifically the people from there that have laid hands on him. ^^^^^ Richmond sounds like a classy. Where's the best place to get a martini?

anonymous 1/27/2018 7:28:38 PM

anonymous 1/28/2018 3:31:50 AM

What's up!!! This message goes out to Guerilla Crew from Richmond..... watch your backs. The boys in Vein and all of their friends are ready to handle business if you's try to hit the pit. But do they even lift??

anonymous 1/28/2018 1:15:48 PM

Madball - No permanent new guitarist in place of Mitts Count Me Out - Reunion band no one outside of Richmond, VA cared about Death Threat - Reunion band no one outside of CT cared about Shark Attack - Yet another reunion band no one outside their area cares about

anonymous 1/28/2018 1:16:23 PM

Take Offense - Never took off, hasn't done shit in years Turnstile - Overrated sellouts playing more accessible shit Backtrack - Never took off, took them years to put out a new LP, vocalist is the booker for tons of bands Twitching Tongues - Who cares? 2012 is calling. Break Away - Oldest Richmond band who formed in 2011 LOL. Biggest one by default cuz no one leaves the city/state besides them

anonymous 1/28/2018 1:17:48 PM

When your top band is Madball and your next three top bands are reunion bands it's time to call it a day with your fest. I'm shocked Bracewar, Down To Nothing, or Iron Boots aren't on this.

anonymous 1/28/2018 1:19:04 PM

Hey everyone Fire & Ice from Richmond isn't playing because they kicked out their vocalist for being an alt-right pro-Trump racist goon.

anonymous 1/28/2018 3:18:04 PM

Hi guys it's me, Vein

anonymous 1/28/2018 3:35:53 PM

candy? kewl name

anonymous 1/28/2018 11:46:14 PM

ace stallings is a caricature of everything bad in hardcore 2018

anonymous 1/29/2018 12:12:49 AM

Someone tell Vamachorro they sound like emmure

anonymous 1/29/2018 3:38:46 AM

Not trying to start pointless shit again but it's me, the guy from Vein. Richmond are pussies, VA Beach are pussies and all of those DC gays are pussies as well. Let's get is straight and out in the open..... if any of those pussies mess with us or our friends, we are going to end them, in their state, in front of everyone. It's gonna be a shitshow if you guys try anything. Come get it, bitches.

anonymous 1/29/2018 7:11:20 AM

anonymous 1/29/2018 7:21:30 AM

If people would stop supporting this bullshit it would just go away God Damnit!

anonymous 1/29/2018 9:08:26 AM

everyone cares about Shark Attack all the sudden, LOL.

anonymous 1/29/2018 9:12:26 AM

just look at those dumb merch swap pages those are the kids who are living new jack / pose hard caricatures. Look for the old earth crisis shirts with stretched out necks at the show kids payed 100$ for, those will be the ones gone in 2 years and listening to Oasis and Cocteau Twins

anonymous 1/29/2018 11:45:15 AM

anonymous 1/29/2018 3:52:31 PM

"Filthy PoCs that mosh in a way that could sometimes be legally interpreted as second degree assault are stoked" lol imagine posting this on a HARDCORE WEBSITE

camwarthan 1/29/2018 4:27:30 PM

http://eskimopssyismighty cold.tumblr.com GET SIQQQ

camwarthan 1/29/2018 4:28:18 PM

phuck the space its all one word or just follow me and then go di e

anonymous 1/29/2018 6:19:03 PM

5 comments up is 100% true. Also, Shark Attack wasn't cool 17 years ago when I was going to shows and sadly nothing has changed to this day but man it sure is entertaining to watch these young little gays fall at the feet of these bands as if they were God himself. The trends in hardcore and the fact that these little dipshits chase these trends with their very essence is hilarious. Keep going, softies. Your scene is a joke. I wish I had realized it earlier.

anonymous 1/29/2018 6:46:08 PM

Paycheck And eBay Hxc Sadball Drug and abuse there female fans And yet the Hxc scene blindly supports these scumbags Who pimp woman and deal drugs In the Hxc scene Support diy Hxc By the scene for the scene fck fest money grabs Tihxc money grab bs Hxc

anonymous 1/29/2018 6:47:12 PM

Madtoilet Count Me Toilet Death Toilet Shark Toilet Take Toilet Toilestile Backtoilet Twitching Toilet Break Toilet Toiletdom Trail Of Toilets Toiletburn True Toilet Toilettraitor Toilet Higher Toilet Toilet By Toilet Toilet Toilety EcoToilet Abuse Of Toilet Toilet Trail Toilet Force Division Of Toilet Toiletsway Year Of The Toilet Toiletbleed MagniToilet Toilet City Toiletchara Dead Toilet Toiletfall Toiletflect 14000 niet

anonymous 1/29/2018 9:19:56 PM

Ace looks like an alt right missing link gay

anonymous 1/29/2018 9:58:02 PM

Zach dear should come by

anonymous 1/30/2018 4:01:50 AM

Ace Stallings is a well-adjusted jock bro who wears Polo and fancies himself some straightedge toughguy based on nothing. where is the lie?>>> No lie - all truth. LOL @ one of the words in my captcha being "Comunale" the last name of the vocalist for Killing Time!!!

anonymous 1/30/2018 8:49:41 AM

brandon watkins still here everyone please stop arguing my head still big

anonymous 1/30/2018 1:18:15 PM

fck Richmond and Virginia Beach. Bros are certified soft as contenelle

anonymous 1/31/2018 11:39:43 AM

Contenelle? You mean Cottonelle, idiot.

anonymous 1/31/2018 11:49:47 AM

Hey everyone Ace Stallings singer of Break Away has his panties in a twist about comments about him here: https://twitter.com/AceXEd ge/status/9581847321976053 76 I'd LOVE to say it to you in real life/IRL. I'd knock your head off. Come on here. You think you're some straightedge toughguy based on what? Looking like David Hyde Pierce from Frasier?

anonymous 1/31/2018 11:57:43 AM

Ace some dickrider in that thread says you could kick my ass. In your dreams. You ain't tough, you just think you are - big difference. You're a nerd in a nerd city which has produced zero toughguys just pussies who jump people four or more on one.

anonymous 2/1/2018 10:30:49 AM

Candy, Vamachara, Year Of The Knife.. any other bands I'm missing as far as bands that get everything handed to them based on being cool guys and never had to lift a finger or put in any actual work to get where they are and play every fest ever in 2017-2018?? Let me know.

anonymous 2/2/2018 6:21:57 PM

Here are some more: Trail Of Lies (crap) Vein (more crap) Queensway (even more crap)