NewsJanuary 26, 2018 9:14 AM ET4,499 views

Korn frontman Jonathan Davis premieres new solo track

Korn vocalist Jonathan Davis has unveiled the first single from his upcoming solo album. The new track is titled "What It Is" and is available for streaming and download through digital retailers everywhere via Sumerian Records. You can check out a music video for the song below. Davis will release his new album this summer.
"It took 10 years, and I'm so glad this project is finally out. It is something that is very close to me and I'm excited for the world to finally hear it. This time, I'm pulling something out of the audience," Davis reveals. "I've bared my soul for so fucking long, I thought it'd be really cool to pull listeners in a different direction for once." "I'm taking them out of that dark place and into somewhere that's spiritual, positive, and makes them really think," he adds. "It's just art. I've changed lives with Korn, but I wanted to open minds with this shit."

anonymous 1/26/2018 6:20:49 AM

Lyme disease is nothing. How about you carry Sheetrock every day for 10 years and see what kind of chronic back pain you have. Is your Lyme disease bullshit gonna cause you to start getting legit oxys from the dr? You gonna fruitlessly visit chiropractors for years? Your Lyme disease ain't nothing compared to what real men deal with every day

anonymous 1/26/2018 7:32:13 AM

legit oxy's & chiropractic visits will NOT permit you to fruitlessly spam a music forum messegeboard with the same ol' tired rhetoric over & over again.

anonymous 1/26/2018 7:44:59 AM

In Flames rip off. Way to steal ideas from real metal bands idiots.

anonymous 1/26/2018 10:15:10 AM

^ i know right? Anders is literally rolling in his fcking grave.

anonymous 1/26/2018 10:25:43 AM

Korn was garbage, this is garbage. Stop making garbage.

anonymous 1/26/2018 10:43:11 AM

no, In Flames started their downhill turn when Anders started imitating this wimpering dreadlocked flamer

anonymous 1/26/2018 12:50:03 PM

Exactly. When In Flames started sucking, it was Anders trying to sound like this clown.

anonymous 1/26/2018 2:13:42 PM

korn without rest of band= kernel. but who's still buying? this is awful. and it was awful 20 years ago.

anonymous 1/26/2018 3:26:14 PM

dude loves the c0ck

anonymous 1/26/2018 4:50:07 PM

Anders > Jonathan Davis

anonymous 1/26/2018 4:54:32 PM

KoRn > in gay ass flames

brad_marchand 1/26/2018 5:58:53 PM

lol wash your hair, pal

anonymous 1/26/2018 8:28:10 PM

I will not carry sheetrock ever again.

anonymous 1/26/2018 8:39:56 PM

Anders did passenger in 2003. He did a solo album 15 years ago. You fcking kidding me? This new Jonathan album is a rip off. Same vocal style and everything.

anonymous 1/27/2018 12:41:09 PM

Uh what's different about this? Feminine mannerisms, asylum setting, obvious mental illness? For real these nu metal people are deluded if they think this something different. They tried their hardest and failed lol.

anonymous 1/28/2018 3:02:49 AM

As if his middle aged white trash fans can afford anything with 6 little inbred mouths to feed. Welfare only goes so far you know and meth is a huge priority.

anonymous 1/28/2018 12:40:54 PM

Love korn, love in flames, all good . anyone says other wise is a elitist hipster