NewsDecember 5, 2017 10:14 AM ET4,196 views

Fort Rock 2018 festival lineup announced

Fort Rock 2018 lineup The lineup has been formally announced for the 2018 installment of the Monster Energy Fort Rock festival. The event will take place at Markham Park in Sunrise, FL and is slated to feature the following acts: Saturday, April 28 Godsmack Five Finger Death Punch Shinedown Halestorm Bullet For My Valentine Underoath Trivium Hatebreed Texas Hippie Coalition Power Trip '68 Bad Wolves Sunday, April 29 Ozzy Osbourne Breaking Benjamin Stone Sour Stone Temple Pilots Killswitch Engage Hollywood Undead Sevendust Pop Evil Red Sun Rising Avatar Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown Toothgrinder

anonymous 12/5/2017 7:43:38 AM

Godsmack-GAY Five Finger Death Punch-GAY Shinedown-GAY Halestorm-GAY Bullet For My Valentine-GAY Underoath-CHRISTIAN Trivium-GAY Hatebreed-GAY Texas Hippie Coalition-GAY Power Trip - GAY '68 - CHRISTIAN Bad Wolves - GAY

anonymous 12/5/2017 7:43:52 AM

Sunday, April 29 Ozzy Osbourne - CHRISTIAN Breaking Benjamin - GAY Stone Sour - GAY Stone Temple Pilots - GAY Killswitch Engage - GAY Hollywood Undead - GAY Sevendust - GAY Pop Evil - GAY Red Sun Rising - COMMIE SCUM Avatar - MOVIE Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown - GAY Toothgrinder - GAY

anonymous 12/5/2017 7:45:25 AM

same bands, every fest

anonymous 12/5/2017 8:14:58 AM

Avatar - MOVIE might be the funniest fcking thing i've ever read.

anonymous 12/5/2017 9:09:32 AM

I was not aware that Kobe's child was in a band and able to do festivals. Very impressive. Also fivefingered jerk dickclutch is garbage.

anonymous 12/5/2017 9:48:20 AM

someone put my band turdiquet on this! -xC.I.x

anonymous 12/5/2017 12:40:08 PM

Basically it's Carolina Rebellion in Florida

anonymous 12/6/2017 4:37:24 AM

It's better than Carolina Rebellion because it's shorter, who gets a fcking 3 day vacation lol not gonna waste all my framing overtime on some shit beer, 2 days enough for me. Can't wait to support my boys in godsmack and sevendust

anonymous 12/6/2017 4:39:03 AM

oh shit i didn't even see under oath is on here too. gonna be fun

anonymous 12/6/2017 5:35:45 AM

Dear GOD, STP. Have a little pride.

anonymous 12/6/2017 7:12:53 AM

in before Godsmack signs to Rise Records and puts out an album "getting back to their roots"