NewsNovember 30, 2017 9:33 AM ET4,408 views

Malevolent Creation announce new lineup, prepare new album

Malevolent Creation update 2017 Florida-based death metal band Malevolent Creation has unveiled details regarding their current roster, which now consists of Phil Fasciana (guitar), Lee Wollenschlaeger (guitar, vocals), Phil Cancilla (drums), and Josh Gibbs (bass). The band is currently writing material for their 13th album. An unfinished demo track (written by Wollenschlaeger) can be streamed below. Fasciana has offered this update:
"So this is the current situation considering Malevolent Creation and the new line up for recording our 13th album and shows to follow. After receiving so many great videos and songs from singers wanting to take over the vocal position after the departure of original vocalist Bret Hoffmann, I finally have found the right man for the job. I received a few songs from Lee Wollenschlaeger and his solo project Imperial Empire and was so impressed that after a lot of conversations and hearing his own compositions and demos of him singing M.C. songs I could not deny his talent. The demo song posted below is one of his songs that I really liked and told him we could work with his song for the next MC album and let people hear our new vocalist and his talent. He is also playing guitar in the band which makes us now a four-piece and to prove my commitment to him that he is now the vocalist I posted this demo song that he wrote and that is being re recorded as we speak so he can re-write the lyrics and I can lay down a couple guitar solos for this song. We will be posting some more music with Lee Wollenschlaeger singing MC songs and between the music I have written for the next album and his music as well as our bassist and drummer, who both write music as well, we now have a band that is dedicated to record the heaviest MC album yet."

anonymous 11/30/2017 6:43:27 AM

lol only Phil could write a paragraph so awkward and clumsy

anonymous 11/30/2017 7:49:29 AM

Brett Hoffman Drywall Inc.

anonymous 11/30/2017 8:25:37 AM

This pleases me

anonymous 11/30/2017 8:42:45 AM

No Hoffman, no care.

anonymous 11/30/2017 9:39:48 AM

Is English this guy's first language??

anonymous 11/30/2017 10:56:55 AM

Hey Literal man, did anyone ask for this??

anonymous 11/30/2017 11:16:14 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Malevolent Creation concept album about killing a guy during an armed robbery shelved as Phil Fasciana is found to be full of shit.

anonymous 11/30/2017 11:25:33 AM

If they play their cards right MAYBE they can open for One King Down

anonymous 11/30/2017 11:51:55 AM

this band is the equivalent of "zao" due to it's infamous member changes... but still killer, regardless....unlike "zao"

anonymous 11/30/2017 1:09:33 PM

Now here is a reunion that literally no one was clamoring for

carveyournamein 11/30/2017 3:21:08 PM

I was.

anonymous 11/30/2017 4:10:45 PM

Anddd right on cue there it is. The thing that absolutely zero people asked for

anonymous 11/30/2017 4:47:12 PM

Malevolent Sheetrock

anonymous 11/30/2017 7:30:19 PM

I wonder if he'll start using the N word on this record again

anonymous 11/30/2017 8:04:15 PM

No Rob Barrett no care. But really that was pretty damn good

anonymous 12/1/2017 4:41:20 PM

These guys (maybe not the full line up now but for sure back in the day) were super white power. Im sure its not a shock given the white trash level of the members but still. Hard pass

brokenhero 12/1/2017 10:27:31 PM

If they're not playing like Eternal and In Cold Blood again then I don't give a f.uck for real

anonymous 12/3/2017 4:24:17 PM

Their upcoming European tour will be co-sponsored by Quick Chocolate Milk and Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.