NewsOctober 15, 2017 4:00 PM ET3,273 views

Withered Bones announce new album

Official press release: Arizona's premiere melodic hardcore band, Withered Bones, will release their new studio album on December 8 via Blood & Ink Records. The effort, titled In Search Of Self-Evidence, features 12 aggression-filled tracks that tackle unpopular topics such as issues within the church, social discontentment, and self-discovery. It was recorded and mixed by former Defeater guitarist Jay Maas (Vanna, Transit, Expire). The album's lead single, "Evansville," has been released alongside the announcement. "Touring has a direct affect on people's mental health, no matter what level of touring you're at," comments bassist/vocalist Peter Caswell. "'Evansville' is a song about how a good off-day and some love from strangers can provide a much needed rest from of nonstop activity." In Search Of Self-Evidence is available for pre-order now through Blood & Ink's online store.

anonymous 10/18/2017 1:49:12 PM

Who???

anonymous 10/18/2017 2:00:30 PM

matt green here, i am vegan. also fck this band

anonymous 10/18/2017 2:10:31 PM

Tree house bitches. - Matt Gren

anonymous 10/18/2017 2:24:05 PM

I'd rather shower with my parents.

anonymous 10/18/2017 2:24:43 PM

I hate this song because it reminds me of premarital sex.. - Matt Green

anonymous 10/18/2017 2:31:31 PM

Matt Green from the dividing line straight edge here. Just here to say that withered bones isn't a hardcore band and they won't be until I say so. I am the savior of these so called, "Spirit filled" posers. And as a reminder. I was Straight Edge before all of you and I'm better than you all. My v fake goth wife confirmed it. Thanks friendos!

anonymous 10/18/2017 2:50:10 PM

Withered boners is are the suck

anonymous 10/18/2017 2:51:12 PM

Matt Green here, in case you couldn't guess. I have nothing better to do than to post on this "nothing" band's post. I used to be on a label with these guys until my band kicked me out (cat's out of the bag on that one), and they're just god awful people, and the music makes me want to punch babies. I know I just used God's name in vein, so don't quote me on that. Actually, I guess it doesn't really matter. Everyone knows I'm a huge hypocrite anyway. fck this goddamn band.

anonymous 10/18/2017 2:59:50 PM

what a gay, gay act

anonymous 10/18/2017 3:01:17 PM

hungry peter here I ate the rest of the members

anonymous 10/18/2017 3:40:41 PM

fck this f a g g o t ass band

anonymous 10/18/2017 5:30:47 PM

WITHERED BONER SMALL dck CREW TOUCHED MY LITTLE PENIS IN CO SPRINGS fck THIS BAND IS GAY AND MADE MY FAMILY GAY

anonymous 10/18/2017 6:07:57 PM

Hey it's Matt green just a heads up, if you have premarital sex you're a fcking piece of shit. I fcked the shit out of my ex all of the time BUT I repented and I'm vegan and straight edge so I'm fcking better than you bye I am Matt green. fck withered bones. Dividing line.

anonymous 10/19/2017 6:12:54 AM

Hello I'm Matt Green and I'm xMATTvGREENx from Matt Green the band just wanted to tell you not to have premarital Matt Green because Matt G(od)reen wouldn't approve, Audiofeed? More like Audiogreen, what's up Matt Green here I was in the Jig because I'm Matt Jreen Matt Green

anonymous 10/19/2017 8:08:28 PM

Matt Green here. From new heart. I have decided to continue new heart as a solo project without the rest of the guys. Nathan Evans is a bitch who sucks his dogs dck. Have a good night. New song "My girls ex boyfriend" out in 2 years !!

turnstile 5/18/2022 10:15:49 PM