NewsSeptember 28, 2017 4:27 PM ET5,775 views

Obnoxious Noise Fest 2018 announced

Obnoxious Noise Fest 2018 lineup Obnoxious Noise Fest 2018 will take place February 23-25 at Amityville Music Hall in Long Island, NY. The current lineup can be found below (a final round of bands will be announced in the coming weeks): Artificial Brain Blame God Chepang Dehumanized Departed Ground Implosive Disgorgence Internal Bleeding Locus Mortis Losers Sometimes Win No Zodiac Old Wounds Outer Heaven Pyrexia Skycamefalling Starkweather Without Remorse Wreath Of Tongues

anonymous 9/28/2017 1:48:46 PM

Will there be any nudity?

anonymous 9/28/2017 1:49:30 PM

was about to blow this off entirely until I caught skycamefalling hiding down on that list. tier 4 mid 00s metalcore, still higher than zao or converge though. I could see Tim letting them open his headliner in their hometown

anonymous 9/28/2017 1:54:39 PM

skycamefalling...to quote alex trebek "Hello!"

anonymous 9/28/2017 1:55:00 PM

Implosive Disgorgence lol christ. Starkweather is the only saving grace to this shitshow.

anonymous 9/28/2017 2:28:09 PM

Did anyone ask for Skycamefalling to come back? Third tier Hopesfall.

ineedmoresalt 9/28/2017 2:35:26 PM

Skycamefalling. Any other old Ferret bands showing up

anonymous 9/28/2017 2:53:51 PM

Down for the Implosive Dis.

anonymous 9/28/2017 2:57:34 PM

convince boys night out to drive down

anonymous 9/28/2017 3:23:21 PM

who are any of these bands? why isnt code orange playing?

SN00PY 9/28/2017 3:34:38 PM

As a concerned neighbour I will call the cops due to all this obnoxious noise

anonymous 9/28/2017 3:35:00 PM

No zodiac is playing.......great

anonymous 9/28/2017 3:39:42 PM

You had me at Implosive Disgorgence

anonymous 9/28/2017 3:42:44 PM

Waking the Cadaver should be the final addition

anonymous 9/28/2017 3:50:23 PM

skycamefalling was the shit

anonymous 9/28/2017 4:14:17 PM

Starkweather, puts Zao and curlupanddie, eyes upon separation, old Dillinger, all Else failed all to shame

anonymous 9/28/2017 4:31:55 PM

Tim and AILD (first tier) > zao, converge, disembodied, all out war, DEP, arch enemy, hopesfall, himsa, a life once lost, in flames, at the gates, ringworm, poison the well, BTBAM, fall of troy, sinai beach, twelve tribes, shai hulud, martyr AD, darkest hour, most precious blood, etc

anonymous 9/28/2017 4:34:50 PM

wut AILD does not > Sinai Beach U crazy

celine 9/28/2017 4:38:33 PM

no zodiac sucks

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:08:53 PM

Now I'll ask u dis bitchez about life u see let me steal the luv away from ur family. Ur distant relatives they eat ur hammer dinner. But they don't luv u or they'd call u lil bitchez. If u had no blud wud u still luv the blud makes u love. Look I luv my fam more than any lil bitchez but my homie had a family 2 3 cuzins get out hear. Who was u wit now u rock tattoo. Who was u Trippin w on a posinous mushroom. Who tf threw up in ur car I felt bad about that in the morn

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:09:20 PM

^ L

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:12:14 PM

Who stole the $ homie talk about hard cash, who filled my bong with indica grass. Idk shit I always assume u pop lil bitchez cherry 6 homies in my room. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies friends o mine homies homies man that my dog. Now ur at the job u always despise idk f*kin dishwashing hamburger fries. U got the boss think he don cheadle he the head chief in charge the chief chili fries maker. All u think bout is kickin his head around ur homie on neck

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:17:20 PM

U straight up smashin his nuts around. But responsibility is there i can't lie or id a been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off my homie holds my hand I don't look soft. U snuck the car out who tf did u get. Now ur caught who u blame dis shit. Chillin on the couch is when they scratch they balls. Homies lil bitchez like u and urs. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:19:26 PM

Me and a homie are tite with a noose now ur steppin to him ur steppin on my blue shoes. I never no but I depend on my friends till they untimely ends. That my homie sum are my family we conquer a world I'm straight mackin on the galaxy. Puff the blunt smoke out my ass before I slip it to my homie yall. Hit it but quit it leave it to my homey yall. Everything is obsolete but then I here my homie call.

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:21:48 PM

Worldwide there's homies on the planet like the zippers on micheal blacksons beat off jacket. They're on my back with tats I love yall lil bitchez. We hangin till we old and dead like grandpa. Homies homie friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies friends o mine homies homies that my dog. Now u work the job I really despise idk f*kin hamburger washing the fries. Then u got the boss u think he's don cheadle he's the head chief in charge the chief chili fries maker

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:25:16 PM

Worldwide u meet the homies cross this planet we together like sum zippers on micheal blacksons famous beat off jacket. On my back, black n white tats I love em all. hangin till old and dead like grandpa. Me and a homie are tite wit a noose u step to one of us u step on all our new suede shoes. I never no but I depend on my friends till they untimely ends. Those my homies sum have no family we conquer the world I'm straight mackin on a galaxy on my back tats love yall. Old and dead grandpa

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:27:41 PM

When my toes are in sand it's when the hoes play volleyball. In the summer time I feel jolly yall. Food is in the fire boats are on fire I take time off from my serial slaughtering. For the weekend me and these friends. Blue sky's never end. Look it's a mermaid wavin guess I'll c-m in. In the waves on my dick she humpin. As I smoke on my fat ass blunt we hear to have fun. I got my dick in a hot dog bun.

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:30:34 PM

Don't hate me it's the speedo I'm wearin. That's why ur gf is starin we out hear. The sky is clear I drink sum ice cold beer and cheer lil bitchez c-m over hear! On my island we can have fun let my nuts sag in sum water. We can be one in the water. Bang bang boo! Sunny at noon-I got my dick in a hot dog bun. No cops, unless they gettin shot or tending to our marijuana crops. I pour shots lil bitchez are sippin I get loose and go skinny dippin

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:38:19 PM

Shut the fck up, idiot. We aren't your parents, nobody is going to give attention.

anonymous 9/28/2017 5:40:23 PM

Wow check out all the try hard know nothing about metalcore... STARKWEATHER practically dominated that shit early on. Into the Wire is win.

anonymous 9/28/2017 6:16:28 PM

book fairweather

anonymous 9/28/2017 6:41:32 PM

Appropriately named festival.

anonymous 9/28/2017 8:40:59 PM

IMPLOSIVE DISGORGENCE!!!! fck yes!

anonymous 9/28/2017 9:50:51 PM

My toes in the sand when tiny lil bitchez play volleyball in the summa time it's when I feelin jolly yall. Food is on fire boats on the fire as I take time off from my serial slaughtering. Stayin this weekend with these friends and the blue skies never end. When the mermaid waves for me to c-m in, at sea on my nuts she humpin. They smokin on my fat blunt as they have sum fun. I got my dick in a hot dog bun. Pour shots for tiny lil bitchez they sippin I get loose and I'm skinny dippin

anonymous 9/28/2017 10:39:26 PM

U hate me but it's my speedo ur wearing. All tiny lil bitchez starin I'm out here. The sky is clear as I sip cold, small beer. Bitch get over hear. On my island we can have fun let my nuts sag in sum water we can be one in the water. Bang bang boom it's sunny it's only noon. Tiny lil bitchez c-min soon. I have a room for u I will not ignore u but bring ur own hot plate there's no extra for u. No cops unless they gettin shot or helping tend to large marijuana crops

anonymous 9/28/2017 10:41:33 PM

Smoking on my fat blunt we all hear to have sum fun. I got my dick in a hot dog bun. As I let my nuts hang everybody sang "do ya god damn thang" everybody sing. On my island we can have fun as my nuts sag in sum water we can be one in the water. Let me ask u dis about life u see I steal some luv away from ur family u have distant relatives they eat my ham dinner but they don't luv u cuz they don't call u lil bitchez

anonymous 9/28/2017 10:43:32 PM

Who was u wit now where are ur tattoos who did u trip w on a mysterious mushroom who threw up on my car I felt bad at that shit in the morn. Who stole my $ homie the cold hard cash. Who taught u to load the bong with marijuana grass. Who the fck threw up in my car I felt bad about that shit in the morn. Homies homies friends o mine homies homies parasite homies homies friends o mine homies homies man that my dog

anonymous 9/28/2017 10:45:18 PM

As u work my old job u truly despise idk f*kin dishwashing the hamburger fries. Then u got the boss think is don cheadle he the head chief in charge the chief chili fries maker. All day u think about beating his head around 10 homies on neck u snap his legs in half. But responsibility is there i can't lie or ida been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off my homies hold my back I don't look soft

anonymous 9/29/2017 12:56:56 AM

As my toes taste the sand that's when tiny lil bitches start volleyball. Summa time straight up jolly like santa yall. Food is on fire boats is on fire taking time off for sum serial slaughtering. I'm hear every weekend wit these friends. The blue skies neva end. As the mermaids wave for me to c-m in, in the waves on my nuts she humpin. Tiny lil bitches blazin on my fat blunts as they have fun. I got my dick in a hot dog bun. Pouring shots for tiny lil bitchez they sippin im loose, skinny dippin

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:00:37 AM

U can't hate me it's just the speedo I'm wearin. That's why ur gf is starin I'm out here. The sky is clear I sip cold small beer Tiny lil bitchez get over hear. On the island we can have fun let my nuts sag in sum water. We can be one in the water. I serve u my burger w cheese as u enjoy a breeze. I tried milk from the coconut tree. U see I'm all in, freeballin on the back of the dolphin. Hula girls were murdered with hatchets, eat them and w/e the f*kin fisherman catches

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:03:45 AM

Get ur own hamburger w cheese while I enjoy my breeze. As I drank sum milk from tall coconut trees, u can tell I'm all in. Because I'm free ballin. I straddle rubbery back of local dolphins. Dead hula girls they were all killed w our hatchets. Feast on they bones or w/e sum fisher man catches. The skies are clear as I sip cool small beers. I suntan topless tiny lil bitchez c-m over hear

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:06:06 AM

U possess the job u no I despise idk f*kin str8 up washing hamburger fries. Now u got the boss well he might be don cheadle he the head chief in charge the chief chili fries maker. All day u dream about beating his head around 9 homies snap his neck u straight up kickin his balls arkund. But responsibility is there i can't lie or id a been done pluck his eyeballs out wit my chickens bone. I'm crazy as f*k so I rip my own piercings off my homie holds me back I don't look soft

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:20:18 AM

On the island we can have fun let our nuts sag by sum water. We can be one in my water. Get ur burger add cheese, sum feel the breeze. Strange milk come from the coconut trees. Now I'm f*kin all in. No drawers free ballin while humpin, the large alpha male dolphin. Hula girls all murdered w the hatchets. Eat them for supper or w/e the f*kin fisherman catches. The sky looks clear but I sip cold, small beer. I suntan topless tiny lil bitchez get over here

anonymous 9/29/2017 3:36:51 AM

You guys are retarded. - napoleon

anonymous 9/29/2017 6:11:04 AM

A screamo band, a beat down band, and 100 death metal bands walk into a room...

anonymous 9/29/2017 6:22:44 AM

How does Departed get on all these shows? Band is terrible.

anonymous 9/29/2017 8:28:24 AM

Artificial Brain are the shit.

anonymous 9/29/2017 9:46:10 AM

Into the Moat should be on this

anonymous 9/29/2017 9:56:02 AM

Starkweather, Skycamefalling, and a big mess of shit.

anonymous 9/29/2017 10:06:16 AM

i wanna meet someone who is making a road trip for this and isn't in one of the bands

anonymous 9/29/2017 10:50:54 AM

Sam Bates Gambinsky here Can't wait to drive down and blow everyone back stage and then feed the little c-mmies to my troll girlfriend like a baby bird Check out my YouTube page

anonymous 9/29/2017 12:25:01 PM

No Revenance? NO care.

anonymous 9/29/2017 1:48:18 PM

i wish ham egg and pp sandwich was playing

anonymous 9/30/2017 5:25:55 AM

^^ jealous little bitch shut your cakehole fruit

anonymous 9/30/2017 2:48:59 PM

Steroid bitch t-ts> AILD > Zao> Skycamefalling

anonymous 10/1/2017 4:58:03 PM

Genuinely surprised Code Orange isn't on this. Not because I wanted them on it or anything, but because it seems like there's hardly any fest that Code Orange isn't shoehorned into regardless of whether or not it makes any sense

anonymous 10/2/2017 7:04:16 PM

I heard you shoehorned a big fat giant huge c-ck into your rear bruh.

anonymous 10/3/2017 2:11:25 PM

Herpes here. Why aren't any of my bands playing? Sanction? Detriment? King Nine?