NewsSeptember 22, 2017 9:48 AM ET4,685 views

Asking Alexandria premiere new song 'Into The Fire'

Asking Alexandria Asking Alexandria has debuted a new track titled "Into The Fire," the band's first new single since the return of vocalist Danny Worsnop. The song's video, directed by Jensen Noen, can be viewed below. The band's new album will be released on December 15, though further details have yet to be revealed.

anonymous 9/22/2017 7:06:28 AM

First. Suck my piss.

anonymous 9/22/2017 7:45:59 AM

much prefer Danny to Jonny, much better voice and not an addict

anonymous 9/22/2017 8:48:02 AM

Except Danny is an addict, idiot. Alcoholism and drugs, went to rehab. Yeah, an addict and a permanent life struggle for the next 40-50 years.

anonymous 9/22/2017 8:50:43 AM

into the toilet

anonymous 9/22/2017 9:02:22 AM

never seen Danny as shit-faced as jony. never heard of danny stealing money from his fans either

anonymous 9/22/2017 9:08:50 AM

not tier enough. next.

anonymous 9/22/2017 9:15:06 AM

Dude driving the car looks like Ryan Dunn (r.i.p.)

anonymous 9/22/2017 10:50:12 AM

Did anyone ever find out what they intended to ask alexandria or is the concept Aids Hiv c-ck. Nice captcha: Cedar Office

anonymous 9/22/2017 10:50:26 AM

Anything this band puts out is stealing money. Amma right??

anonymous 9/22/2017 11:17:08 AM

AA 'into the fire and flame' lyrics - Who was you with when you got tattoos Who was you tripping with when you did them mushrooms Who the fck threw up all over your car And then felt worse than you about that shit in the morning (Friends ya'll) Who loaned ya money, homie Who owes ya cash Who taught you how to use a bong for the grass I don't know much but I gotta assume When ya hit ya first neden, ya homies was in the other room

anonymous 9/22/2017 11:20:23 AM

When you snuck the car out who did you get And when you got caught, who you blame that shit Who you relax around and scratch yo balls Homies,were talking about like you and yours! Puff it and pass it and I give it to my homies ya'll Hit it and quit it and then I give it to my homies ya'll I got the world around my finger with my homies ya'll And everything is obsolete unless I hear my homies call

anonymous 9/22/2017 11:21:49 AM

Psychopathic! [Chorus] We talkn' about HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talkn' about the road dogs of mine!) Our motherfcking HOMIES HOMIES!!! (We throwin' up Clown Love signs!) Real juggalo HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talk 'bout the road dogs of mine!) HOMIES! HOMIES! (Man that's my dog)

anonymous 9/22/2017 11:27:14 AM

Verse 2 Ben Bruce: on a phat one, we come to have fun, I got my dick in your hotdog bun.pouring out shots for everybody that's sippin, let's get loose now, skinny dippin Don't hate me cause the speedo I'm wearin, got your girlfriend stairin.We out here, sky's so clear, ice cold beer, suntan, topless, BITCH, come over here Chorus: On Juggalo island, We can be one. Let our nuts hang by the water. On Juggalo island, we can have fun. We can let go, by the water

anonymous 9/22/2017 12:03:15 PM

WHO LET THE SPECIAL ED KID USE THE fckIN COMPUTER

anonymous 9/22/2017 1:12:59 PM

there are some pretty hot chicks in this band

anonymous 9/22/2017 1:18:17 PM

Hi~it is me friend. Our people much detest these brand of retard rock. We do band 'Suicide Vest' with my vocal., We do own song 'Into The Fire' play many years. But in homeland we do things different. Between song we see cuck and we take cuck pack his orifi with C-4 then toss in raging fire~it just for fun tho hehe. It hottest act in Middle East my fcking brothers. My request in have this five ugly shithead dropped into stronghold for show, we want 'play with them' hehe. ~~Ramesh Abu Bakr~~

anonymous 9/22/2017 1:56:50 PM

love this. these guys are the saviours of the scene

anonymous 9/22/2017 2:59:07 PM

Throw these twinks into a fire

anonymous 9/22/2017 7:30:33 PM

Soft back. Been a min sinced anyone asked AA anything. Cemetary mesh moshing shorts with gravemarker penis already on pre ord, top tier headwalk. Beatscore jahn np: AIDS - You fcked up

anonymous 9/23/2017 5:30:54 AM

Gayest band photo of all time

anonymous 9/23/2017 2:36:29 PM

Thei guitarist girlfriend fcked Freddy MADBALL at a show in NY !!!!!!DMS sageA!

anonymous 9/23/2017 6:38:43 PM

dont even have to read the article, this band blows, like god awful, like why does anyone ever give them the light of day. Fight me

anonymous 9/23/2017 10:12:51 PM

try hard gay got four coments up

anonymous 9/24/2017 5:18:29 PM

weak and trying too hard to be edgy with the childish song titles and lyrics. Garbage metal

tomdelay 9/24/2017 6:18:55 PM

They should get a refund Whoever they paid to write and record this didn't do a good job