Suicide Silence announces 'The Cleansing' 10 year tour

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 9:51 AM PT / 8,140 views
Suicide Silence the Cleansing anniversary tour 2017 As expected, Suicide Silence will hit the road this fall to celebrate the tenth anniversary of their 2007 release, The Cleansing. The North American trek will also feature Upon A Burning Body, Winds of Plague (on select dates), Slaughter To Prevail, and Prison. 11/7 Oakland, CA @ The Complex 11/8 Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades 11/9 Seattle, WA @ El Corazon 11/10 Vancouver, BC @ Imperial 11/11 Portland, OR @ Analog Theater 11/13 Spokane, WA @ The Pin 11/15 Jerome, ID @ Diamondz Events Center 11/16 Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue 11/17 Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater 11/18 Wichita, KS @ Rock Island Live 11/19 Des Moines, IA @ Wooly's 11/21 Omaha, NE @ Waiting Room 11/22 Sioux Falls, SD @ Big's Bar 11/24 Minneapolis, MN @ Cabooze 11/25 Chicago, IL @ Portage Theater 11/26 Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theater 11/28 Pittsburgh, PA @ Diesel 11/29 Detroit, MI @ Shelter 11/30 Toronto, ON @ Opera House 12/1 Erie, PA @ Basement Transmissions 12/2 Rochester, NY @ German House 12/3 Providence, RI @ Fete Music Hall 12/5 Reading, PA @ Reverb 12/6 Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Bazaar 12/7 Baltimore, MD @ Soundstage 12/8 Greensboro, NC @ Blind Tiger 12/9 Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade 12/10 Tampa, FL @ Crowbar 12/12 Dallas, TX @ The Door w/ Winds of Plague 12/13 San Antonio, TX @ Paper Tiger w/ Winds of Plague 12/14 El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls w/ Winds of Plague 12/15 Phoenix, AZ @ Club Red w/ Winds of Plague 12/16 Pomona, CA @ The Glasshouse w/ Winds of Plague 12/17 Hollywood, CA @ The Whisky w/ Winds of Plague

anonymous 9/6/2017 10:26:38 AM

I hope they bring back Mitch for this tour.

anonymous 9/6/2017 10:34:47 AM

please stop

anonymous 9/6/2017 10:35:46 AM

will winds of plague be on that 2008 sh*t???

anonymous 9/6/2017 10:53:49 AM

As much as I loved this album 10 years ago. I'm not sure if I can stand to see Mr. TeeHee at the helm for it.

anonymous 9/6/2017 11:17:12 AM

wtf the tour manager mongoloids again skip over Erie, PA. SAD.

anonymous 9/6/2017 11:33:43 AM

Better Eddie than Mitch. Everyone who wishes that Mitch was alive to do this is forgetting about how bad his voice already was by the time of his death. Dude blew it out because his technique was terrible and it was already too late by the time he started seeing voice coaches.

anonymous 9/6/2017 12:17:33 PM

Mitch Lucker's ghost here, this tour is shit. Eddie looks like a diarrhea wizard.

anonymous 9/6/2017 12:25:29 PM

dis n*gga suicide boutta' get it boi I swear, straight thiccccccccc

anonymous 9/6/2017 1:17:56 PM

Good day my friend~it is me. As many now know my band Suicide Vest gains traction in the hardcore area Gaza Strip. We do know about the "cleansing" we speak of. We do different in homeland. "From the Blood come the Cleansing" as Our Mighty One say. What is this diarrhea wizrobe my brother. We call for more boots on the ground so I choose you friend~step here---->you are now called Mohamed Diallo-Rio Tainto. Welcome aboard we present you camel at Jerome mosque before show. ~~Ramesh Abu Bakr~~

anonymous 9/6/2017 2:23:10 PM

Lick my hairy ass

anonymous 9/6/2017 2:46:40 PM

Honestly this is probably a dick statement but I don't remember that album being anything overly remarkable when it was released, they just had a surge of popularity cuz the dude died

anonymous 9/6/2017 2:50:51 PM

But hey people love this band and they have lots of fans so more power to them, what do I know

anonymous 9/6/2017 2:53:16 PM

^ they were at the pinnacle of their genre before mitch died. a time when electronicore dominated, but they still headlined and put up millions higher in FB follows

anonymous 9/6/2017 2:59:55 PM

Can't say I'm disappointed they are skipping Ohio. Vanflip. Don't believe the hype. Chinese whispers. Damn usher you lucky that bitch ain't eat you.

anonymous 9/6/2017 3:31:00 PM

Mitch Lucker hologram to be announced shortly.

anonymous 9/6/2017 3:51:03 PM

YOLO fgts.

bellini 9/6/2017 3:53:49 PM

Terrible. Mall metal garbage.

anonymous 9/6/2017 4:00:06 PM

Do you even dethcore?

anonymous 9/6/2017 4:53:04 PM

Look this is the final time I am going to say this bitch. You are about to be deleted once and for all from the site. The Usher comments really get me in the feels. Not many (or many?? lol) of you know what it is like going to town ON A LAND WHALE every night because you had to settle. I delete those comments TOTES IMMEDES because irl I get trigged like a cucked lil beta plebian tool fckboi hehe. But seriously stop, whoever you are!!! SERIOUSLY gay fck OFF!!! :| Jon (founder of site)

anonymous 9/6/2017 10:38:59 PM

diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard diarrhea wizard

anonymous 9/7/2017 6:23:23 AM

Hey Srj / SL-GD / Ramesh - Shut the f.uck up and go away

anonymous 9/7/2017 12:06:48 PM

^ seriously, go away srj and don't come back

anonymous 9/8/2017 8:50:40 AM

Will only attend if mitch lurker make appearance

anonymous 9/8/2017 8:52:11 AM

Is this tour an apology for how bad the last album was? Asking for a friend.

anonymous 9/9/2017 10:28:12 AM

^More like the last shot they have at being able to keep their contract with Nuclear Blast and pay their bills. I don't know how much NB lost on the self-titled that they still haven't recouped, but they're realistically never going to be able to make back the cost of that album.

anonymous 9/9/2017 8:40:01 PM