FYA Fest 2017 lineup announced

Monday, September 4, 2017 4:48 PM PT / 7,729 views

FYA Fest 2017 lineup FYA Fest 2017 (aka FYA 5) has been announced and will take place on Saturday, January 6 and Sunday, January 7 at the Cuban Club in Tampa, FL. The following bands are scheduled to perform: Code Orange Chain of Strength Infest Earth Crisis Abuse Of Power Bind Candy Cradle To Grave Dead Heat Deaf To Reason Detain Division Of Mind Ecostrike Fire and Ice Firm Standing Law Forced Order Freedom Harm's Way Jesus Piece Jukai Line of Sight Magnitude Mindforce Nosebleed Red Death Resistance Wire Sandman Secondsight Step 4 Change Substance Three Knee Deep Trail of Lies Vein Wild Side Year of the Knife

anonymous 9/4/2017 4:59:22 PM

code orange over earth crisis. yeah right. probably the most overrated band in the last two decades. failure to chart, failure to move up from opening slots on bought on your packages, failure to draw a crowd at any bought on festival, failure to disguise rehashing norma jean riffs

anonymous 9/4/2017 5:05:30 PM

JFC too many bands. The scene is flooded w these fests now. It's becoming stale and attendance will suffer. That's why Europeans go ape shit when American hc bands come there because they don't get shows and tours all the damn time like us.

anonymous 9/4/2017 5:13:26 PM

Code orange sucks

anonymous 9/4/2017 6:07:11 PM

Well it's that time of the year again and no mama jay bird want her baby blues to leave the nest but it time for my chickys 'CODE ORNGE' to headline they first fya fest. Lmao Srj tmkn-sod fame and back from the dead just in time xD lol it ture we started the fest back in (hmm lmao u know what is is xP) to benefit homos and clothe them and feed them (lmao feed em dirt say SHAVO). Now our prodige ORANGE BOYS flyin the torch and well? They takin that chip SUY! tude wit em to the top lol

anonymous 9/4/2017 6:15:04 PM

Lmaoo SHAVO say ps REBA pussayy smell like mud and smells like dust LOL like an old dust book lol stick to your gun wrote a song about her ''ah-reebaaa!...I pray...!' Lol and rumor been circulating for years that our smash hit 'chicken stu' actually about a 1 night stand with Reba lol 'pepperoni (nipples) and green peppers (shriveled lime green dingus) mushroom olives chives (spice and veggies to keep in bedroom to cover her smell LOL)

anonymous 9/4/2017 6:59:55 PM

^^ This guy has definitely seen a shriveled lime green dingus before Also drugs

anonymous 9/4/2017 7:22:54 PM

You must be new here...that's Srj, ya dingus. Also lol you're talking about scarecrow by STYG so random. I think he says Arida though

anonymous 9/4/2017 7:28:56 PM

Emmure or The Acacia Strain should headline

truthstar 9/4/2017 8:43:07 PM

No 18v no care.

anonymous 9/4/2017 9:19:00 PM

Fake Serj, trained eyes know. SL-GD dude is a hack.

anonymous 9/4/2017 9:37:04 PM

Code Red Mountain Dew Kids over Infest. This can't be real

anonymous 9/4/2017 10:59:29 PM

I've tried to get into step 4 change but that band is garbage. Hipster Tumblr hardcore

anonymous 9/4/2017 11:26:25 PM

My fav band playing is ????????

anonymous 9/4/2017 11:36:07 PM

Sorry for double posting but it is my blog so well ;) my rules baby! Srj tmkn-sod fame. It just that well I feel bad that u can't see us on our new world tour so thot id bring it to u! Sit back close ur eyes and groove to my beat! Lmao now imagine as I tilt my head back, life my arms up like i delivering a sermon.."a deer dance..invitation of peace..." as I whisper "dress in black"

anonymous 9/5/2017 12:31:00 AM

Jesus peice is the new code orange. It isn't cool to like them anymore

anonymous 9/5/2017 3:51:46 AM

First srj is real. 2nd and 3rd phony.

anonymous 9/5/2017 4:34:04 AM

^ yup. trained LG eyes 1st srj post real rest is bullshit

anonymous 9/5/2017 6:16:39 AM

All "serj" posts are aspergers garbage. You fcking idiots. The news spam comments arenot lambgoat. Its where people who are too stupid and afraid to post on lambgoat cower together

anonymous 9/5/2017 6:50:30 AM

anyone who posts under anonymous is gay.

anonymous 9/5/2017 9:14:26 AM

code orange over earth crisis. yeah right. probably the most overrated band in the last two decades. They are overrated BUT they draw probably 5 times the people Earth Crisis can

anonymous 9/5/2017 9:17:33 AM

This one has NINE bands I've heard of! This must be like the Woodstock of shitty repetitive hardcore fests. What's the mindset behind this? "I'm a fat loser in whatever town. I know how to make friends! I'm going see what bands a bunch of other fests booked and book my own!"

anonymous 9/5/2017 9:17:43 AM

The band who beats Code Orange at their own game is Vein. The white power racist looking dude in Code Orange is shaking in Jiu Jitsu Gi right now worried about Vein making them look like fools at this thing.

anonymous 9/5/2017 10:04:22 AM

Bobs 18 year old girlfriend must be really proud of him.

anonymous 9/5/2017 1:20:49 PM

LOL & SMH @ the headliners of this fest being a fake straightedge band from the '80s (Chain Of Strength), a hypocritical anti-big business in hardcore band who plays 90% fests plus age restrictive shows which shut out kids (Infest), a band who's best known for being an intolerant bunch of jerks (Earth Crisis), and of course the most overhyped band in hardcore since No Warning (Code Orange.)

anonymous 9/5/2017 1:22:15 PM

Oh yeah - Bob Wilson is a wannabe toughguy who thinks he's badass like his Philly pal Joe "Hardcore" McKay. That's right this fest is being brought to you by a protege of the biggest dick in hardcore.

anonymous 9/5/2017 2:11:02 PM

Who is Bob Wilson?

anonymous 9/6/2017 12:34:50 PM

Bob Wilson here, listen, first thing first, I grew up on the rough streets of Doylestown. i AM hardcore. Second thing, Joe Hardcore is MY bitch don't get it twisted, I'm his middle man to the kids, because someone has to reach the kids and its me, i hang out with nothing but 20 year olds even tho I'm 33. Third, I'm putting on new tribute bands unlike TIHC, ecostrike is the next best Trial tribute band going, and (dick) vEiN has got that daughters thing down tight. FYA - FAKE YOUNG ACTS

anonymous 9/6/2017 12:36:17 PM

no Disembodied no care no Amon Amarth no care no Ion Dissonance no care no Municipal waste no care

anonymous 9/6/2017 12:37:53 PM

^ shutup bob, you used to listen to Trust Company and HED PE, fake a** buster, and I remember those Job for a Cowboy years you ex myspace weenie

anonymous 9/6/2017 12:40:49 PM

???????? the question marks will be Lennon playing with his old sh*tty pop punk from 2010 he wants everyone to forget about before he went TRUE MeTALcORE BrO... so that will make it 9 of his bands playing this thing. I can't wait until he and everyone down there are over metalcore and start shoegazey indie emo bands

anonymous 9/6/2017 12:41:13 PM

^ *pop punk band*

anonymous 9/6/2017 12:43:36 PM

and i forgot to mention , Magnitude suck. Another wish it were 1995 new age records wanabe band. when will it all end? please just start regular modern day hardcore bands again

anonymous 9/6/2017 7:56:32 PM

No Reba naked, no care.

anonymous 9/7/2017 11:17:03 AM

no thicc niccas no care

anonymous 9/9/2017 2:23:02 PM

Luis from Jesus Puece here uhhhh Hare Hare fckey fckey is Shelter playing

anonymous 9/9/2017 2:24:40 PM

Dave Upmyass here can I find a girlfriend at this fest

anonymous 9/9/2017 2:28:13 PM

Airbagged69 here nyukka I'm slow

anonymous 9/11/2017 7:12:25 AM

Bob Wilson here. My 17 year old girlfriend encourages me not to support bands with rapist in them, but I'm gonna book code orange who brings a rapist on tour. Don't forget to catch the secret Regulate set too! I wouldn't dare post them on the flier and let everyone know who I truly support! How will I pay my rent if I can't make money off a fest.

anonymous 9/12/2017 5:38:01 PM

Jon Carlos here; am i fashion core? Am i goth? Am i krishna? Am i emo,? Am i nu metal? Am i youth crew? I dont even know anymore... someone help me. My 21 different identities are at battle with one another