The Plot In You sign with Fearless Records, premiere song

Thu, June 15, 2017 6:02 PM PT3,674 views

Official press release: Fearless Records is thrilled to welcome Findlay, Ohio's The Plot In You to the family. With the signing announcement, the band has released a brand new song called "Feel Nothing" and a music video, showcasing the group's eclectic style and creative flair. "We are very excited to have signed with Fearless Records," vocalist Landon Tewers says. "In all of our years as a band, it's refreshing to have a team behind us with the ambition and the tools to help us bring to life the creative vision we have always had for the band."
"The first single from the record is 'Feel Nothing'. The recording process was different than anything we have done in the past because we worked with another producer for the first time," Tewers explains. "Drew Fulk brought a lot of extra creativity to the table to help us build on our songs, and the result is something we are proud of. The song itself, I wrote about a bad relationship I got out of after years of feeling stuck in it. The video is the cherry on top as far as bringing the vibe and emotion of the song to life."

anonymous 6/15/2017 8:41:01 PM

Go away

anonymous 6/16/2017 8:30:36 AM

this band sucks and is irrelevant. they weren't cool when their first ep dropped and they sure as shit aren't cool now

anonymous 6/16/2017 9:02:50 AM

The Plop In Poo

anonymous 6/16/2017 11:30:23 AM

The Plot to Blow up the Eiffel Tower? Oh no, wait, nevermind...

anonymous 6/16/2017 11:34:49 AM

I listed to the plot in you, like moths to flames, my ticket home, the color morale, in fear and faith, adestria, the air I breathe and myka relocate before they were cool. I was the first to find them.

anonymous 6/17/2017 6:57:08 PM

signing with fearless records = abandoning your tough guy image to become a full blown pssy

anonymous 6/18/2017 12:33:56 PM

Yo I'm digging this new All That Remains song

anonymous 6/24/2017 5:42:01 PM

Shit. Actually kinda like it. Whatever.