NewsMarch 15, 2017 12:51 PM ET11,659 views

Dead Cross (Faith No More, ex-Slayer) completes debut album

Southern California's Dead Cross, featuring current and former members of Faith No More, Slayer, The Locust, and Retox, has apparently completed work on their debut full-length. Judging from the image below, mastering is underway (if not completed) at Golden Mastering in Ventura, CA. The record is expected to surface this spring via Ipecac Recordings and will feature vocals from recently added member, Mike Patton.

Divine filth. #deadcross #ipecac #threeoneg @dead_cross_official

A post shared by Justin Pearson (@justinpearson31g) on

anonymous 3/15/2017 10:13:54 AM

ONCE AGAIN DEATHCORE IS NOT STOKED!

Jemenez_Cricket 3/15/2017 10:49:30 AM

I'm probably gonna c-m in my pants

anonymous 3/15/2017 12:55:24 PM

Boring music for middle aged accountants to listen to while driving their Ford focus.

anonymous 3/15/2017 1:03:01 PM

/\ Easy pal, I drive a Ford Escape.

anonymous 3/15/2017 1:34:57 PM

Matt Fox checkin in. Just having a fcking gross breakfast with a fan. Little known fact but we once tried out Mr. Patton on vocals and our ears literally bled. Also we frown on operas and orchestras. Shai Hulud wouldn't have Mr. Patton in the band if I had a gun to my head. Excelsior!

anonymous 3/15/2017 2:40:05 PM

My cousin (Southern California native) has been to some of these guys rehearsals. Found it kind of simple. Basic 4 chord structure with just a catchy chorus. It didn't really have anything special about it. Trust me.

anonymous 3/15/2017 11:06:21 PM

where's deathcore dave

anonymous 3/16/2017 5:44:51 AM

My gardener (Southern Mexican native) has been to some of these guys rehearsals. Found a bunch of garden mice in their tomato patch. He said I should use Raid to get rid of them. But i just spray them wit the agua hose if I see them instead.

anonymous 3/16/2017 10:39:53 PM

My the son of my ex-wife's cousin witnessed one of their main rehearsals. He said it was like Machinehead.