Burn, Incendiary mini-tour

Tue, August 30, 2016 12:17 PM PT4,313 views

Incendiary and Burn will team up for a few late-October shows in the Northeast. Dates include: 10/20 Albany, NY @ Trickshots 10/21 Cambridge, MA @ Hardcore Stadium 10/22 Montreal, QC @ Foufounes Eletricques

anonymous 8/30/2016 12:59:46 PM

I will only say this once, because the truth needs no repeating. Burn were one of the best bands in hardcore for a while. You can not dispute their standing alongside Inside Out in a crucial time in the history of hardcore. Both of those bands were a bright flash in a scene that had grown dull. That time was in the very early nineties. That time is over.

anonymous 8/30/2016 1:19:06 PM

^was born in '91

anonymous 8/30/2016 1:43:00 PM

orange 9 was a WAAAAY better band than burn. too busy the guitar player is suckin off Gavin Rosdale still.

anonymous 8/30/2016 1:50:23 PM

Chaka Malik here. I will be selling Ghost Decibels tapes if anyone is interested. I also want to say thank you for not calling this a cash grab. I got baby mama drama, so if you can help by purchasing a shirt or over priced windbreaker from the hundreds, I would appreciate it. Remember this is not a cash grab. I love Incendiary and have all their albums. My favorite is Unorthodox.

anonymous 8/30/2016 2:00:46 PM

Chris Wrenn here. We're overstocked on Burn records. Please buy them. Chaka lied and said they would sell. I should have listened to Jordan, Rev knew better than to get involved with a liar. Gavin said Chaka still has not paid for his gym membership.

anonymous 8/30/2016 2:09:22 PM

in b4 the gay(s) from blood and ink band that spammed their own news 300+ times do a cringy fake serj post

anonymous 8/30/2016 2:15:46 PM

^was born in '91 Try again. Late 60's. Was into hxc while your daddy did overnight floor buffing w/ Whitesnake in his cassette walkman

anonymous 8/30/2016 2:35:30 PM

They really need to give it up. This is fcking embarrassing.

anonymous 8/31/2016 6:30:12 AM

2-3 bands will play 2-3 shows together. Awesome.

anonymous 8/31/2016 9:06:27 AM

Would love to see these crucial Rev revivalist nerds get sad if they heard Orange 9mm.

anonymous 8/31/2016 9:30:53 AM

Bane secret set @ 10/21 show.

anonymous 8/31/2016 11:34:17 AM

Carcosa is stoked

anonymous 8/31/2016 2:01:28 PM

Chaka Malik here once again. Look I cant get Orange 9 back together. All I can offer is Burn and Ghost Decibels. So please give it a rest. While you're at it buy my new 7in. Wrenn said its not selling well.

anonymous 9/1/2016 2:37:51 PM

Begging everyone to buy your cash grab album isn't working, so give it a rest.

anonymous 9/1/2016 10:11:51 PM

I listened to From The Ashes when it was streaming on Noisey. It's horrible folks. The new song is AWFUL and the two old songs from the first era of the band (1989-92) are unrecognizable. Alan and Alex BURY this rhythm section. This is Burn in name only. It's over and been over since '92. Do not waste your time or money.