NewsNovember 13, 2015 10:16 AM ET6,352 views

Tool will tour the U.S. in early 2016

Never ones to do things traditionally, Tool have cryptically and confusingly revealed that they will tour some portion of the U.S. in January. Unfortuately, dates have yet to be revealed. Here is the official word:
TOOL TOUR VISIONS SOMETHING WICKED THIS... YOUR WAY COMES! For those of you who only like NEWS about TOOL, here's something that should be of great interest. The impenetrable veil of my dark scrying mirror FINALLY CLEARED today - enough so, in fact - that I could perceive a large heptagram on a complexly lit stage where four performers were dwarfed by dramatic video projections. Evidently the sonic and visual extravaganza that I was receiving is a rare glimpse of FUTURE TOOL U.S.A. TOUR DATES in the month of JANUARY, 2016 e.v. However, with some of the images in the depths of the black glass not being clearly distinct... YET, fans will have to keep checking back (SOON) on the Tool websites and Tool facebook page for an official announcement containing a list of the SHOW DATES, CITIES and VENUES, as well as for info about a tour support act(s). Regarding an opening band(s), what I was able to discern through the ever-shifting veil will in all likeliness be exciting to many Tool enthusiasts. STAY TUNED, FOLKS... as my trusty SCRYING MIRROR CONTINUES TO CLEAR...

anonymous 11/13/2015 7:25:21 AM

Pablo here from BTK 506, not hip hop enough for me, fck this.

anonymous 11/13/2015 7:29:33 AM

overrated band with the worst fans in the world

anonymous 11/13/2015 7:43:37 AM

^Truer words have never been spoken

anonymous 11/13/2015 7:43:45 AM

Super overrated

anonymous 11/13/2015 7:48:03 AM

27 year-old men with lip rings are stoked

anonymous 11/13/2015 8:19:20 AM

More than fifteen people like them, so they're overrated.....right.

anonymous 11/13/2015 8:19:39 AM

"I also like this band!" - Hard Rock Joe

anonymous 11/13/2015 8:32:09 AM

"Tool is great! I listen to them as other men stick their tools in my fat ass" -Seth "carvemynamein" Rudesill

anonymous 11/13/2015 8:40:40 AM

TOOL are a bunch of puss lame-o old grandpas. Djent just owns all of this "prog rock" bullcrap. It's like listening to Led Zeppelin and thinking they're heavy, when u can listen to Meshuggah now-adays. We need to see & hear more about Periphery, Animals as Leaders, Intervals, The Contortionist, Tesseract, Haunted Shores, After the Burial, Veil of Maya, Born of Osiris, Northlane, and Volumes on this stinking lambgoat "metal" website

MDWKS 11/13/2015 8:41:38 AM

I enjoy tool and look forward to a future announcement on the dates of this tour.

anonymous 11/13/2015 8:42:57 AM

Let's be real, you're favorite guitar hero song was tool and I bet your Doritos eating monitor tan having ass is playing it now

anonymous 11/13/2015 8:52:20 AM

album coming 2026

anonymous 11/13/2015 9:17:35 AM

pffffft

anonymous 11/13/2015 11:06:51 AM

This band name lol. Leave it to Ray "Djent" Clark to name a band after himself. Ken "Metalcore" Sushi

anonymous 11/13/2015 11:34:26 AM

easily the least newsworthy post in some time. music for soft c-ck gays. 'Deathcore' Jon

anonymous 11/13/2015 11:40:44 AM

anonymous 11/13/2015 12:33:46 PM

hopefully they'll pick bigger venues this time so all the smelly hipsters won't buy all the tickets

anonymous 11/13/2015 12:48:52 PM

anonymous1 hour ago I personally love Tool and cannot wait to buy a nosebleed section ticket for $65 standing next to a drunk dude with dreadlocks and a Lateralus tattoo who tries to talk to me during the set about Bill Hicks and how we actually live in the Matrix. im tellin ya duuude...theres shit goin on man...shit we dont even know about with like the government and stuff

anonymous 11/13/2015 1:27:32 PM

Sometimes when I poop it stinks

Jemenez_Cricket 11/13/2015 1:49:17 PM

Definitely some rabid fanboys but Tool will always be good. Hope they come back here.

ig88 11/13/2015 2:07:07 PM

It'll be with the Deft Ones

rednaaaaaaar 11/14/2015 5:07:46 AM

No, thanks. $60 for a nosebleed seat, surrounded by Tool douchebags. Everyone had a Tool douchebag in their life.

anonymous 11/14/2015 9:31:01 AM

The only tool I like, is the one I use to work on my 92' Chevy! Bill "Country Twang" Dickinson

anonymous 11/15/2015 4:14:18 PM