Danzig and security allegedly beat up fan for taking photo

Mon, October 19, 2015 11:43 AM PT11,429 views

It's well known that Glenn Danzig doesn't like being photographed. With that in mind, an individual named Neil Dalton claims that he was assaulted by Danzig and his security last night for taking a photograph. Here's what Mr. Dalton alleges took place:
"So I went to Danzig last night. Including the 100 dollars I spent on his merch plus the tickets time of work and traveling to Montreal to see him this is the price you pay for taking a photo of Danzig. He called me up on stage got got his pussy security guards to rough me up and held me back me back so he could hit me himself. Cops can't do fuck all because we're both not Canadian and they did it off camera and said I fell .could all my friends please share this because I want the world to know what a pussy the guy is.superjoint fucking ruled tho." man allegedly beaten up by security and Danzig
UPDATE: Dalton has now issued this follow-up statement:
Holy shit, I didn't expect this Danzig incident to go so viral and to get so much support. I am so grateful to all the people asking am I ok and sharing it. My Facebook is blowing up and understandably. Firstly I do want to clarify a few things that have become a concern for some people. I was taking a few photos that night, I wasn't filming as Danzig said. And I am not a professional/amateur photographer (I believe this was a misprint), and I was using my own phone to take the pictures. Also with my previous post I can see how it seemed to jump away from the witness statements, When I originally posted, He called me up on stage and his security guards dragged me off, It was 2 separate incidents I was referring to. 1.) Danzig did call me out while he was on stage and said he would 'break my fucking neck' 2.) When I was dragged off it wasn't through or up on stage, I was not on stage at all that night. They dragged me out the back way. When I was brought out the side by security and got a beat down by two of his security guards. I returned back to the venue because thats where my friends where and was in disbelief of what happened, got spotted and brought out the side again for the same treatment but this time Danzig himself came out himself to punch and kick me. There are police reports and paramedic reports to verify all this and a few have messaged me saying they witnessed it. With the internet I already know I'm going to get you deserved it, you're a pussy, I bet you where being a drunk dick trolling bullshit but really don't bother. Anyone that knows me knows I'm a huge metal fan, have spent hundreds and thousands over the years to see and support what I love. I own every Misfits/Danzig record out there and travelled 6 hours to see this show and had no intentions for this to happen and I wish it didn't I have a fucking Misfits tattoo for fuck sake so why would I lie or make this shit up. I live and breath metal. I'm not looking for my 5 minutes of fame and I'm not looking for a pay day. Point of all this is, I was a huge fan of Danzig, And as most people know this kind of incident has happened before with Danzig and honestly it's not right and people need to know what he's like to his fans who got him to where he is. Feel free to share this.Thanks again to everyone who's supporting me with this it means so much.

anonymous 10/19/2015 11:49:51 AM

I've seen Danzig a few times and he's always done this.

anonymous 10/19/2015 11:49:55 AM

Whooaahhhh

anonymous 10/19/2015 11:51:39 AM

kid sucks at typing/spelling... no sympathy, danzig ftw

anonymous 10/19/2015 11:54:48 AM

I heard frankie from emmure does the same thing, except way more penis touching

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:00:52 PM

Not Djent. The price you pay for attending a non-Djent tour. RDC

ineedmoresalt 10/19/2015 12:07:41 PM

held me back me back Hate it when that happens

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:12:45 PM

Danzig beat up Ray "Djent" Clark.

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:15:50 PM

lol wrecked

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:17:43 PM

Danzig beat up Doug Danzig beat up Roger Danzig beat up Porkchop Danzig beat up Patti Danzig beat up Mr. Dink Danzig beat up Chalky Danzig beat up Skeeter Danzig beat up Skunky

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:22:40 PM

Check out the Lionheart thread. For real.

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:24:08 PM

Danzig vs Karebear: Battle for Earth.

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:26:33 PM

lol spent $100 on danzig merch

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:35:47 PM

Danzig apparently caused a traumatic brain injury, because that didn't make any Christ-fcking sense.

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:37:34 PM

Yes, Superjoint rules. Why anyone gives money to Danzig in any form is beyond me. Who would pay to see a washed-up turd piss and moan on stage while playing some songs in between?

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:49:48 PM

Hey ^^^ to the Djent imposter up there... I appreciate your comments and respect them, but I would have actually said something along the lines of. "The security guards did not go Djentle on this poor chap" The Real Ray "Djent" Clark

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:58:00 PM

danzig is a pssy, he didnt do shit, he had his goons do all the work. he probably abuses his cat too

anonymous 10/19/2015 12:58:16 PM

Mother Tell your children not to walk my way Tell your children not take pictures of-a me on this stage MOTHER

anonymous 10/19/2015 1:04:08 PM

http://www.comicsbeat.com/ wp-content/uploads/2011/12 /Neely_HG4_finalblow_1.jpg

anonymous 10/19/2015 1:05:42 PM

whenever danzig hears the word selfie, he goes into a blind rage that can only be placated by lots of french onion soup and gay butt sex

anonymous 10/19/2015 1:15:57 PM

To selfie the niiiiight

anonymous 10/19/2015 1:21:42 PM

glenn let me c-m in his mouth one time while his security held him down. it goes both ways :)

anonymous 10/19/2015 1:32:12 PM

North Side Kings here... LOL!

anonymous 10/19/2015 1:46:09 PM

Glenn come over here I'd like to talk to you for a sec... -Karebear

anonymous 10/19/2015 2:04:17 PM

Don't be a queer and try to take pics at a shows, only women do that.

anonymous 10/19/2015 2:18:56 PM

Pewdiepie got fcked up

anonymous 10/19/2015 2:19:23 PM

anonymous 10/19/2015 2:22:22 PM

all you haters you werent. even there so just shut the fck off and dont f uckwith me -glenn

anonymous 10/19/2015 2:33:04 PM

Sankus here. You see what happens when you act up? Come try this shit at an ATB show and see if the outcome is any different, you little shits. Set a drink on my sound console... Broken nose. Stand in front of me when I'm trying to mix... run you over with tour bus. Even think about talking about Justin Lowe... Well, I don't think I have to tell you what'll happen. Eat shit, you dicks. Brian Sankus

anonymous 10/19/2015 3:02:38 PM

Hes makin the "leeave brittney aloooone!" Face

anonymous 10/19/2015 3:31:53 PM

Should have known... rookie.

anonymous 10/19/2015 4:40:01 PM

There's a good one of Danzig getting knocked out on YouTube.

anonymous 10/19/2015 4:54:57 PM

You don't go in the bathroom with me mother fcker -Glenn "Psycho 78" Danzig

anonymous 10/19/2015 5:43:26 PM

Danzig is a piece of shit, always has been...that's really fcked for this guy. Danzig will get his soon enough.

anonymous 10/19/2015 5:47:00 PM

Quick call north side kings

anonymous 10/19/2015 5:49:43 PM

That Sankus comment is the bestest. Danzig is a gay

anonymous 10/19/2015 7:08:49 PM

"You got your ass beat by Danzig and you want the world to know what a pssy HE is? What does that say about you homie."

anonymous 10/19/2015 7:44:02 PM

Veil Of Maya will upstage turdzig every night & end up headlining the rest of the tour

anonymous 10/19/2015 8:49:11 PM

^^^ at least that would be Djent Ray Djent Clark

anonymous 10/20/2015 12:00:31 AM

FSU Dan here. this guy is a well respected FSU lieutenant in our montreal chapter. danzig is a marked man now.

anonymous 10/20/2015 2:17:35 AM

do they have toothbrushes wherever this c-m guzzler lives. oral hygiene is real. Danzig fans have the worst mouths

anonymous 10/20/2015 5:43:16 AM

Oh please to FSU Dan. LOL @ an FSU chapter anywhere in 2015 especially Montreal. Still can't fight one on on huh? How did it feel when one of you lowlives got shot to death in Tucson? You didn't do shit to the shooter there.

anonymous 10/20/2015 7:25:42 AM

Got got his pssy

anonymous 10/20/2015 7:27:05 AM

Held me back me back

anonymous 10/20/2015 7:27:38 AM

Time of work

anonymous 10/20/2015 7:47:38 AM

fck Danzig. I'm gonna fck that pssy at his next show. Call to arms. NO TOLERANCE! Next show in the us watch the fck out danziggy i'll be there. This is a death threat. There will be 20+ people with cameras and this pics will be given to all news outlets and nuclear blast R's to show the world what true scum you are. Please don't let this bitch live until 2016..

celine 10/20/2015 9:36:29 AM

guy is lying. danzig buys cat litter.

anonymous 10/20/2015 10:28:25 AM

Danzig here...rarely do I comment on this shithole you call Lambgoat but I must bring light to what happens. In fact I'll confirm your biggest fears. I did do this because this kid was a fcking pssy. From the second he walked in the room i smelled the tuna sealed between his little bitch clam.!if any of you especially FSU favor dan want to fck with me you can meet me at my bus bitch Danzig

anonymous 10/20/2015 11:14:41 AM

hey, Doug here. Just want to confirm what he's saying here. I was towards the back arguing with my girlfriend, patty mayonnaise, the whore that I caught mashing my EXbest friend Skeeter's nads under the bar that night. I can definitely back this guy up- they pulled him out and roughed him up real bad. I wanted to say something but the guards were big dudes and I didn't want to get beat up in front of Patty. Hope Danzig gets what's coming to him. Doug xBluffingtonXhardcorex

anonymous 10/20/2015 11:20:49 AM

This guy is a little bitch. Danzig went easy on him. I hope he sees this. Grab a diaper and go cry somewhere else.

rednaaaaaaar 10/20/2015 12:54:37 PM

He should focus more on what kind of debilitating crystal meth/krokodil/whatever-the -fck-people-get-high-on-th ese-days habit he has, and worry less about his face period. Those chompers are capital-F FCKED.

anonymous 10/20/2015 1:42:09 PM

If Danzig or his goons do this it's fcked up man but hey avoid drama and enjoy the show through your eyes instead of tweeting/ig/fbing how cool your life is thru your phone.

i_talk_shit 10/20/2015 2:03:49 PM

um, if you are a super fan maybe don't take his picture like requested. I mean if I loved an artist that much I would do what they ask. But then again, I am not a f**king moron.

anonymous 10/20/2015 6:51:52 PM

Got your ass kicked by a 60 year old grandpa.

anonymous 10/20/2015 7:36:30 PM

lol has a misfits tattoo. Idiot, Danzig is known for not liking anyone recording him or taking pictures with their phones. If you're a fan of his you should know that. Now you're trying to be some internet hero over some dumb shit you pretty much started. But yeah, Keep living and breathing metal bro.

anonymous 10/20/2015 8:18:41 PM

better call sal....and the north side kings

anonymous 10/21/2015 1:40:16 AM

no black eyes? pfffshhhh

anonymous 10/21/2015 3:30:31 AM

Waiting for the gofundme on this

anonymous 10/21/2015 5:41:15 AM

NORTH SIDE KINGS

ig88 10/21/2015 3:16:32 PM

Misfits and Danzig = metal Mind. Blown.

SN00PY 10/22/2015 5:29:56 AM