NewsSeptember 28, 2015 8:11 PM ET7,489 views

The Faceless, After The Burial, Rings Of Saturn tour

The Faceless, After The Burial, Rings of Saturn, and Toothgrinder will tour North America together this fall. The trek will mark a return of sorts for both The Faceless (with a revamped lineup) and After The Burial (sidelined since the passing of guitarist Justin Lowe). Here are the dates: 11/5 San Diego, CA @ Soma 11/6 Phoenix, AZ @ Joe's Grotto 11/8 Lubbock, TX @ Jake's 11/10 Austin, TX @ Dirty Dog 11/11 Dallas, TX @ Trees 11/12 San Antonio, TX @ Jack's Patio Bar 11/13 Houston, TX @ Scout Bar 11/14 Birmingham, AL @ Syndicate Lounge 11/15 St. Petersburg, FL @ Local 662 11/17 Greensboro, NC @ Greene Street 11/18 Baltimore, MD @ Soundstage 11/19 New York, NY @ Marlin Room at Webster Hall 11/20 Philadelphia, PA @ Voltage 11/21 Worcester, MA @ Upstairs at the Palladium 11/22 Rochester, NY @ California Brew Haus 11/23 Toronto, ON @ Virgin Mobile Mob Club 11/24 Pontiac, MI @ Pike Room at the Crofoot 11/25 Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom 11/27 Chicago, IL @ The Abby 11/28 Minneapolis, MN @ Skyway Theater 11/28 Iowa City, IA @ Vaudeville Mews 12/1 Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater 12/2 Salt Lake City, UT @ In the Venue 12/4 Bend, OR @ Volcanic Theater 12/5 Seattle, WA @ El Corazon 12/6 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater 12/8 San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge 12/11 Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction

Related Lambgoat Video content:

anonymous 9/28/2015 5:37:15 PM

Your local weed dealer is stoked.

anonymous 9/28/2015 5:39:39 PM

I'm legitimately stoked for about 2/3 of this lineup. Going for sure.

anonymous 9/28/2015 5:49:00 PM

So but there's 4 bands. So are you stoked on 3/4 or 2/4?

anonymous 9/28/2015 6:24:51 PM

THE FACEBUTT????? I thought keene was a total douche who couldn't make a band if it pooped on his face

anonymous 9/28/2015 6:25:17 PM

This is Brian Sankus here. If you fcking jerks aren't stoked for this tour then fck you. You got a problem with that, feel free to come see me at front of house and I'll see you to your face, bunch of keyboard warrior pussies. Get fcked. Brian Sankus

anonymous 9/28/2015 6:26:34 PM

Yo Brian, chill the fck out you look like a south park character,

anonymous 9/28/2015 6:27:01 PM

In what world does The Faceless with a completely new lineup outdraw After the Burial? This is confusing.

anonymous 9/28/2015 6:55:11 PM

I'll be standing there next to you Sankus. Twin Cities and all of MN will also be standing there next to you.

anonymous 9/28/2015 7:33:45 PM

Sankus, you are ghey. EAT IT

anonymous 9/28/2015 8:52:42 PM

Do u think Justin Lowe will be headlining coachella via hologram in 2020?? These are the questions that keep me up at midnight. Hello it is me, metal gods celebrity "papa emertus" 3. I know u have a lot of BURNING QUESTIONS for me and the NAMLASS GOOULS. Hello it is me a nmrsless ghouls. Pre order our new album - melora on iTunes now ;) say tha young Devils sent u and u lookin good folks!!

anonymous 9/28/2015 9:00:59 PM

theres an enssure song called I WANT TO WANT U SUCK MY dck! XD it always makes me think of this tour package -hello it is me, festival organizer KEVIN LYMAN. Slater kerryking was mad bcuz the MONstar MAYSME fest because we didn't sell many tix!to recoop loss, we are giving away cool items, an old microphone we found in the stage and a shirt that the Kings diamond looked at. Also 2 dogs that the singer anthrax petted and finally a cool pair of pants that kings diamond saw at the mall

anonymous 9/28/2015 9:33:50 PM

The vaudville mews is in Des Moines, Ia..... Not Iowa city. I hope you printed thousands of fliers with inaccurate information.

anonymous 9/29/2015 2:01:48 AM

KAREBURR HEREE!!! IDK ANY OF THESE GODDAMN BANDS BUT ALL I KNOW IS IM COMING THE NEW YORK DATE TO SMASH THE FACELESSS FACE UNTIL THEYRE IN A COMA AND NEED A NEW FACEEE. DID IT ONCE AND ILL DO IT AGAIN gay. CALL ME THE TOOTHGRINDER BITCH BUY UKTIMATE ANNIHILATOR WHEN WE RELEASE IT

anonymous 9/29/2015 3:37:21 AM

Stoked for ATB

anonymous 9/29/2015 9:50:51 AM

Need a norfolk va date! !!!

Crinn 9/29/2015 6:22:49 PM

who tf lives in iowa

hitori_shinbuku 9/30/2015 10:13:46 AM

can't wait to sniff dope with michael keene on this tour.

anonymous 10/1/2015 10:47:35 AM

Raven's flock is stoked

anonymous 10/6/2015 6:46:40 PM

anyone notice that the Black Dahlia tour which includes Entheos is playing on the Same day in MInneapolis.... i smell some TuPac-Biggey rivalery stuff in the future haha