Ice Nine Kills signs with Fearless Records

Thu, September 17, 2015 4:49 PM PT2,778 views

Official press release: Boston, MA's Ice Nine Kills is thrilled to announce that they are now a part of the Fearless Records family. The band has been busy in the studio putting the finishing touches on their new album, set to release this fall. Stay tuned for more info, and visit IceNineKills.com to connect. "Ever since the band's inception, one of our main goals was to align ourselves with a well established, powerhouse record label," adds vocalist Spencer Charnas. "We couldn't be more excited about this newly formed partnership with Fearless. The band looks forward to headlining the 'Fresh Faces Tour' this fall!"

anonymous 9/17/2015 5:31:55 PM

Do they still play the same stupid setlist from the last 2 years at every show or..

anonymous 9/17/2015 6:17:23 PM

fck this band.

anonymous 9/17/2015 6:17:43 PM

I was 16 at warped tour (they weren't even on the tour just following), their singer gave us their *BURNED* CD. I walked away with it and then he said they take donations, said I didn't want to sorry, and he made us give the cd back. idk their music but I'm 23 now they should just stop right?? that was really long ago to just be singing to fearless loll

anonymous 9/17/2015 6:50:41 PM

THE 1ST ACT ON EVERY MID TIER TOUR. What is it about them that kept them from making it to the next level? Is it their music is generic? not a prob with other bands. has to be their look, marketing, aesthetic and name right? Its interesting to think about! They broke the lowest ceiling but let I9K be a lesson to newer metal bands! Don't be I9K! TIME TO GROW UP THIS IS METAL AND THE BIG4 REIGN IN BLOOD DONT TRY 2 REACH THE SUCCESS OF ANDY BIERSACK AND IRON MADEN BE THE NEXT MIW lmaoo

anonymous 9/18/2015 4:16:23 AM

Purevolume favourites sign to Fearless Records

hitori_shinbuku 9/18/2015 6:13:37 AM

who cares band is whack.

anonymous 9/18/2015 7:17:03 AM

Band started out sounding like generic ska punk shit too late, that scene was dead. Then jumped full force into screamo bullshit. Not to mention the singer abandoned all his original friends and musicians to get "signed" to a shitty metal core lable. I wonder if he had to abandon all his "new band" he was handed in a marketing scheme 4 years ago lol

anonymous 9/18/2015 7:59:51 AM

good dudes, really awful tunes.

anonymous 9/18/2015 8:42:52 AM

This band is 100% a punchline at this point.

anonymous 9/18/2015 10:00:17 AM

Back in 2009 this band hired me to do a t-shirt design for them and then never paid me for it. I don't think they ever printed it, but it was a douchey move.

anonymous 9/18/2015 11:04:35 AM