Propagandhi seeks new guitarist

Mon, June 8, 2015 1:50 PM PT4,164 views

Canadian punk rock band Propagandhi has announced that they're in the market for a new guitarist, as David Guillas (aka The Beaver) is no longer able to tour. Here's the official word:
Well, the day we have been in denial about for years has finally arrived and starting this September (2015), our beloved Beaver won't be able to join us on the road to melt faces with his 6 string stack attack anymore. it is a sad reality, but let's turn these frowns upside down and whip this into an exciting opportunity! Do you play guitar? Are you familiar with our music? Have you felt like you've been living in a dingbat-clown-idiot society since you were a little kid and always hoped your real parents from Rigel 7 would come rescue you? Well, then get at us ASAP! Women are strongly encouraged to apply! Hit us up at info@propagandhi.com Operators are standing by!

anonymous 6/8/2015 2:01:59 PM

doug

OrgCore 6/8/2015 2:08:35 PM

Do you have to be vegan?

anonymous 6/8/2015 2:15:34 PM

Must love chugging guitar riffs and chugging loads.

ineedmoresalt 6/8/2015 2:25:39 PM

Do you like old man dick and old man riff? Your butt tunnel is welcome

anonymous 6/8/2015 3:09:58 PM

Not Republican enough.

anonymous 6/8/2015 3:44:31 PM

Awesome, even Patti Mayonnaise can apply!

anonymous 6/8/2015 7:15:03 PM

I'll play for you guys. I mean I've never played a guitar before but that should't matter riiiiight

anonymous 6/8/2015 9:55:51 PM

FRONZ HERE. DUDES SEEK A NEW CAREER. THERE WILL BE NO MONEY FOR YOU GUYS IN THIS INDUSTRY. YOU DUDES CAN CLEAN MY FERRARI AND MY GARAGE FOR 7.50 AN HOUR. YOU WILL HONESTLY MAKE MORE MONEY THAT WAY THAN GOING ON A TOUR OR SOMETHING. FRONZ'S FINANCIAL F UCK SUCKER IS ON. STAYSICKKKKKKK

genghisjohn 6/9/2015 4:44:00 AM

I'm not gay, but sometimes I'll stick my finger in my butt every now and then when I'm feeling kinda squirrely, but that's about the extent of it.

anonymous 6/9/2015 6:56:29 AM

cash grab for these liberal retards to gain popularity to fund a failing propaganda machine nobody will care about...."girls too". hahahaha America / Canada is such a joke.

anonymous 6/9/2015 8:15:11 AM

Propadouggie

anonymous 6/9/2015 8:16:23 AM

I'm not gay but i want to have lifelong relationship with a man and have daily gay sex, but that's about the extent of it.

anonymous 6/9/2015 10:56:22 AM

"Women are strongly encouraged to apply so we can be PC enough to be considered for TiH next year!"

anonymous 6/11/2015 5:40:33 AM

a band of Canadians who should stop complaining about a country they don't live in