Motorhead's Motorboat 2015 announced

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:25 PM PT / 6,486 views

Official press release: Motörhead's Motörboat will embark on its second voyage September 28 through October 2, 2015 on Norwegian Sky, departing Port Miami, with stops in Nassau and the private picturesque island of Great Stirrup Cay in The Bahamas. The Loudest Boat In The World will feature performances from some of the greatest heavy rock bands in the world, including Slayer, Motörhead, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies, Hatebreed, Exodus, Crobot, Phil Campbell's All Starr Band, Motor Sister, Kyng, Fireball Ministry, Huntress, and more. Motörhead's Motörboat offers guests a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to share an experience with their favorite bands and to see unforgettable performances on various stages throughout the ship and on the island of Great Stirrup Cay. Staterooms go on sale Wednesday, March 25 at 2:00 PM ET at www.MotorheadCruise.com. Motörhead founder Lemmy Kilmister says, "And so the Motörboat sets sail one more time - better get your tickets now, or be left sobbing on the dock! Oh - and we promise not to run out of beer this time!" Slayer's Kerry King says, "Slayer is crashing the Motörboat party!! I, personally, will be keeping the bar in business. Hell will be coming with us. Light it up!!!" Motorheads Motorboat 2015 flyer

anonymous 3/18/2015 5:58:37 PM

anybody not stoked for this is a pssy emo kid

anonymous 3/18/2015 6:52:24 PM

anonymous 3/18/2015 7:17:22 PM

I bet most of these bands are playing Mayhem Fest this year... Bleh

ineedmoresalt 3/18/2015 7:46:47 PM

Looking forward to that band More, they rock

anonymous 3/18/2015 9:46:05 PM

Pretty sick headliners. Hopefully the people don't get stuck on the boat. Imagine a bunch of headbangers having to abandon ship.

anonymous 3/19/2015 5:20:51 AM

Now this will be one fancy group of metal heads on board won't it?

anonymous 3/19/2015 6:04:18 AM

Wish I had the money for this. Some of my favorite bands, on a cruise, which is my favorite vacation. Way better than the Daughtry/Creed/Country cruises. ^^^LOLOL.

anonymous 3/19/2015 7:06:02 AM

Sounds like they're trying to...rock the boat...

anonymous 3/19/2015 7:16:41 AM

Damn...this would actually be kind of awesome.

anonymous 3/19/2015 7:58:04 AM

never ever would I want to be on a ship with these groce smelly idiots but that is the best tour name ever

anonymous 3/19/2015 8:09:56 AM

Yeah, Kerry King, good idea. Make a joke about your drinking prowess when one of your band mates died of cirrhosis.

anonymous 3/19/2015 9:48:54 AM

"Once in a lifetime opportunity" "Motörhead's Motörboat will embark on its second voyage..."

anonymous 3/19/2015 10:11:34 AM

smelliest cruise ever

anonymous 3/19/2015 12:31:19 PM

This should go the way of the Titanic.

anonymous 3/20/2015 10:01:28 AM

No way! CROBOT is playing! who the F is CROBOT?! What is this lineup?! 1987?! My weiner itches

anonymous 3/21/2015 7:07:03 PM

my friend's step-sister makes $60 /hr on the internet . She has been fired for eight months but last month her income was $20395 just working on the internet for a few hours. over at this website ======= FOX81.COM