NewsJanuary 14, 2015 7:45 PM ET6,333 views

Warped Tour 2015 adds five more bands

As is typical of Wednesdays around this time of year, organizers of the Vans Warped Tour have confirmed another round of bands for Warped Tour 2015 (you can view previous lineup additions here). Newly added performers include: I Killed The Prom Queen Sirens And Sailors (7/14 - 8/8) Youth In Revolt Candy Hearts BoyMeetsWorld

anonymous 1/14/2015 4:56:52 PM

Cory Matthews is stoked.

anonymous 1/14/2015 4:58:31 PM

feeeeeeny!!!

anonymous 1/14/2015 5:06:26 PM

anonymous 1/14/2015 5:15:08 PM

Oh my god AnOTHEr FIVE MORE???? THIS IS SO GREaT I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT 5! XDDDDD

anonymous 1/14/2015 5:18:39 PM

I wonder how much money Youth In Revolt paid to jump on Warped Tour? Buying Facebook likes, buying their label deal,buying opening slots on beat tours, sending people death threats for not liking their band. fck em.

tonyhawk 1/14/2015 6:27:14 PM

BOYMEETSWORLD?? IVE WAITED MY WHOLE LIFE TO MEET TOPANGA AND LICK THAT ASS CLEAN. HELL WHY NOT, WE CAN THROW MR. FEENY IN THEIR TOO!!

anonymous 1/14/2015 9:36:04 PM

Might go in the hopes of Prom Queen playing old songs, probably not.

anonymous 1/14/2015 11:21:19 PM

Why is Prom Queen still insistent on ruining their legacy

anonymous 1/15/2015 3:43:41 AM

^^^ you see anon.. When you are young and dumb and full of c-m you think its a smart idea to cover your entire body in tattoos this resulting in this run on sentence and also resulting in old band dudes being unable to find a real job.

anonymous 1/15/2015 5:19:31 AM

YIR is pissed, #tbt to when they wouldn't even play their own state cause of threats that they would be jumped.

anonymous 1/15/2015 7:13:55 AM

I don't about topanga, but I would lick the prom queens ass

anonymous 1/15/2015 9:27:56 AM

Michael Cera is stoked.

anonymous 1/15/2015 10:01:03 AM

awe dang, IKTPQ alright

anonymous 1/16/2015 6:33:25 AM

this shitfest is just becoming the shittiest shit ever

anonymous 1/16/2015 11:55:17 AM

This is Andrew Chumbley I've been waiting for this thread all year, CYC does more for hardcore than any of you sitting on fcking Lambgoat do They have toy drives for needy kids, they give money to have shows happen, they own a venue, they give bands $ to help them tour, they sign bands, what the hell are u doing for your scene? Your bullshit egos are what's ruining hardcore. I back CYC 150%. I can't wait for this fest. If you have an issue PLEASE message me on Facebook or twitter

anonymous 1/19/2015 9:54:10 AM

anonymous4 days ago is there seriously a fcking band called boy meets world? wtf is wrong with kids these days...? permalink | report abuse Theyre hopping on the "lets name our band after old sitcoms" trend.