NewsJanuary 2, 2015 1:04 PM ET13,050 views

South By So What?! 2015 lineup finalized

The final lineup for the 2015 installment of the South By So What?! festival has been announced and can be found below. The event will take place on March 20, 21, and 22 at Quik Trip Park in Grand Prairie, TX. Here are the bands: Friday, March 20, 2015 Circa Survive Mayday Parade La Dispute Cartel The Maine Title Fight Balance & Composure Against THe Current Badflower Boymeetsworld Capsize Carousel Kings Chon Courage My Love Dear YOu Driver Friendly Fine Fine Titans For The Win Front Porch Step Ghost Atlas Ghost Town Hawthorne Heights He Is Legend Hotel Books I See Stars Jesse Lawson Knuckle Puck Lydia My Body Sings Electric Polyphia Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Set It Off The Alchemy Index The Ongoing Concept This Legend Saturday, March 21, 2015 Motionless In White Attila Memphis May Fire Crown The Empire Chiodos For Today Adaliah As We Walk A Skylit Drive Beartooth Betrayal Close Your Eyes Dance Gavin Dance Dayseeker Enter Shikari Everyone Likes Cathleen Every Passing Dream Famous Last Words Favorite Weapon Fear And Wounds Fire From The Gods Gladiators Good Morning Gorgeous Hundredth Ice Nine Kills Like Moths To Flames My Ticket Home New Years Day Outline In Color Palisades Silent Planet Sirens & Sailors Slaves Stars In Stereo Sworn In Take It Back The Color Morale Unity Vanna Wolves At The Gate Yesterday As Today Sunday, March 22, 2015 Atreyu Hatebreed Suicide Silence Emmure After The Burial As Blood Runs Black Barrier Bent Life Black Tongue Boris The Blade Carnifex Chelsea Grin Conquer Divide Death Before Dishonor Elitist Expire Fallujah Gideon Gift Giver Invent, Animate Kublai Khan Lorna Shore Modern Pain Mouth Of The South No Bragging Rights Norma Jean Oceano One Year Later Parables Power Trip Rotting Out Stray From The Path Sworn In Texas In July The Browning The Family Ruin The Last Ten Seconds Of Life Traitors Upon A Burning Body Veil Of Maya Villains Vulgar Display Within The Ruins

anonymous 1/2/2015 10:56:56 AM

Music in general just sucks now

anonymous 1/2/2015 11:43:09 AM

BENT LIFE!!!!!!!!

anonymous 1/2/2015 12:29:53 PM

POWER TRIP, TITLE FIGHT, HE IS LEGEND and BALANCE & COMPOSURE. That is all.

anonymous 1/2/2015 2:17:48 PM

I feel sorry for Fallujah lol

anonymous 1/2/2015 3:18:27 PM

Sunday lne up is fuhcking STACKED!!......oh yeah, Reformers and Altars are gays. That is all.

anonymous 1/2/2015 3:33:47 PM

I just went limp

anonymous 1/2/2015 4:00:48 PM

Remember kids, for every ticket purchased Defonce will deck a young female concert goer in the eye after luring them backstage with candy and La Dispute merch.

anonymous 1/2/2015 4:30:55 PM

Defonce and Miss Fortune condone domestic violence.

anonymous 1/2/2015 5:03:19 PM

This is Andrew Chumbley I've been waiting for this thread all year, CYC does more for hardcore than any of you sitting on fcking Lambgoat do They have toy drives for needy kids, they give money to have shows happen, they own a venue, they give bands $ to help them tour, they sign bands, what the hell are u doing for your scene? Your bullshit egos are what's ruining hardcore. I back CYC 150%. I can't wait for this fest. If you have an issue PLEASE message me on Facebook or twitter

anonymous 1/2/2015 5:33:15 PM

Andrew, FYI - CYC chuggs goo

anonymous 1/2/2015 7:29:26 PM

Not sure what CYC is but it sounds like a bunch of juggalos

anonymous 1/3/2015 8:00:47 PM

Yo.....its your boy Andrew Chumbley here. Sat around for a bit after the last comment and I'm still frickin mad, brother. My twitter is @southbysowhatbuttsucker come talk trash to me and I'm gonna frickin yell at you back!!!

anonymous 1/4/2015 6:36:12 PM

stoked to get beatd by front porch step! more stoked to sit and watch shitty grunge kids finger bang themselves to shittier title fight.

anonymous 1/5/2015 11:33:57 AM

cant w8 for that falling in reverse, pierce the veil, title fight concert. moms actually staying in the car this time and not coming in THANK GOD

anonymous 1/5/2015 4:23:34 PM