NewsDecember 4, 2014 8:49 AM ET16,902 views

ex-Faith No More singer broke; seeks donations

Chuck Mosley with Billy Gould
Chuck Mosley with Faith No More bassist Billy Gould
Struggling financially and in danger of losing his home, former Faith No More vocalist Chuck Mosley has turned to fans for help. Mosley had the following to say yesterday via Facebook:
Hey friends and other peoples, i am really dreading this, i have fought myself over this for more than a couple months, i seem to have no other choice than to lose my pride due to the lacking ability to provide a sense of security for my family. the shocking truth is that i'm not rich. we struggle everyday, just like most everybody, more, right now, worse than ever, in a long time. "Our landlord wants to sell the house we've lived in for ten years, and yes, we are behind in our rent, so he's using that as leverage, to get us out so he can fix up and sell, right away, technically, we're supposed to be out today, dec 3rd, but he's deciding whether to give us another week. so here i am, for my family, on my knees, asking for help. I'm ashamed for being in this condition, that i have to burden others, who look to me, only to be my friend, and for me to be theirs, and i am abusing that relationship, and i apologise, but for my family, i'll do anything... legal. "And that's the reality, i could go into a dissertation, about how and why, but the bottom line is we are broker than we've been in a good good long time, and can't bail out, so here i am asking that anybody who could afford to send a few dollars to my/our paypal acct., (chuck@mosleyvua.com) and for any substantial donations, we will offer up my better half's portrait of my dog, Fredo, and me, real scarface meets... me. she's an awesome artist,her name is Pip Logan, and there's a few more pieces of her work, she's willing to part with, for a few of the more generous donations . just throwin that out there....our band, VUA, has had to put off trying to tour or play any shows, we're starting to record new stuff, but even that is suffering at the hands of my family's financial situation, so, please, if you can, help, we will be eternally greatful and i will be eternally self loathing for having to be at this level......i'm sorry for asking, if i could do anything for you, please ask, and i swear i will do everything in my power to serve you, any way i can. thank you."
Mosley sang on the first two Faith No More full-lengths, We Care A Lot (1985) and Introduce Yourself (1987) before being fired and replaced by Mike Patton.

Related Lambgoat Video content:

anonymous 12/4/2014 6:13:08 AM

"VUA, has had to put off trying to tour or play any shows, we're starting to record new stuff, but even that is suffering at the hands of my family's financial situation"" Maybe it's time to stop being selfish, hang up the microphone, get a shit job, and work your ass off. You're not going to "make it big", that ship has sailed. Music can be a hobby too.

anonymous 12/4/2014 6:29:47 AM

I heard that if you work for a place, they give you paychecks. It's something to look into.

kosmokramer 12/4/2014 7:04:25 AM

Get a fcking job like everybody else, you waste. Anyone who gives this guy money for sitting on his ass is a fruit and a moron.

anonymous 12/4/2014 7:21:49 AM

You want it all but you can't have it. It's in your face but you can't grab it.

anonymous 12/4/2014 7:57:39 AM

"the shocking truth is that i'm not rich" Hasn't done anything notable since 1987 = not really shocking that you're broke, dude. Time to get a job like everyone else.

anonymous 12/4/2014 8:05:43 AM

Hang it up and get a real job. Welcome to the real world.

anonymous 12/4/2014 8:13:13 AM

anonymous 12/4/2014 8:21:56 AM

Many career opportunities in the military and law enforcement such as: The army, navy, air-force, and marines The NY, SF, and LAPD Just trying to help out dude, cause you know we care a lot. P.s. You could always find work as a goo-mopper It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

anonymous 12/4/2014 8:24:22 AM

Delusional, incoherent, washed up jerk. You and your entitled attitude are what is wrong with America. Down on your luck? Pissed away all your money? Get a fuucking job like the rest of us and make something of yourself.

zdrum666 12/4/2014 8:39:22 AM

LOSER.

anonymous 12/4/2014 9:14:40 AM

Friday morning looks sunny and bright like its going to be a good day. It would be if only you had a job.

anonymous 12/4/2014 9:29:01 AM

SO IS HE THE BLACK GUY OR THE FAT GUY? NO CLUE WHO THIS HOG GOBBLER IS

anonymous 12/4/2014 9:55:30 AM

We Don't Care A Lot

anonymous 12/4/2014 10:12:32 AM

Honestly I like Chuck alot, he was punk as fck.

anonymous 12/4/2014 10:17:15 AM

Pathetic. fck you, dude. Cut your ridiculous hair and get a job.

anonymous 12/4/2014 11:19:16 AM

Another cracked out N1993R with no job. Bravo

anonymous 12/4/2014 11:23:27 AM

I used to play drums. I won a gold metal in the state games when I was 13. I brushed my teeth and put underwear on today. Can someone pay my rent too? Makes me fcking sick. Die on the street.

anonymous 12/4/2014 11:26:41 AM

You're all so harsh on this guy.. Look at the his grammar; it's obvious that he's mentally challenged and can't get a job that would support a family. Cut the guy a break... breaks are what landed him in this current predicament...

anonymous 12/4/2014 11:55:58 AM

CONDOLENCES LEBOWSKI! THE BUMS LOST! I SUGGEST YOU DO WHAT YOUR PARENTS DID. GET A JOB, SIR.

anonymous 12/4/2014 12:01:27 PM

Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar Look at the his grammar

anonymous 12/4/2014 2:03:06 PM

"i am really dreading this" said chuck mosley about his hair.

genghisjohn 12/4/2014 2:27:00 PM

Eternally greatful

anonymous 12/4/2014 3:25:07 PM

I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL I won a gold METAL

anonymous 12/4/2014 4:30:49 PM

Maybe he can room with Scott motherfcking Stapp!

anonymous 12/4/2014 5:28:20 PM

anonymous 12/4/2014 6:20:29 PM

Who the fck rents for 10 years?

anonymous 12/4/2014 7:06:25 PM

anonymous1 hour ago How do you know he doesn't have a job but just isn't making enough you Reaganomic, 1% worshipping dipshits? says unemployed Lambgoat poster.

anonymous 12/4/2014 7:08:24 PM

It's honestly the sage landlords fault for renting to Ni99as anyway. -support Boston hardcore

anonymous 12/5/2014 12:29:00 AM

"i am really dreading this" said chuck mosley about his hair. ^ only good post here. the rest of them are republican dad copypasta

anonymous 12/5/2014 7:23:39 AM

What the hell is copypasta?

anonymous 12/5/2014 7:58:36 AM

Its when you have your legs behind your head and have someone lick your ass

anonymous 12/5/2014 8:26:06 AM

^^^^this. I loled hard.

anonymous 12/5/2014 9:03:48 AM

Come on man, you know it was you licking your own jerk.

anonymous 12/5/2014 1:07:19 PM

I think it's sad when anybody is in a situation like this. But, that said, there are millions of people like that in the same situation who don't go online looking for handouts, and that's what is disgraceful about this. It's not that we "praise" the 1%, it's that we all work, and it makes us pissed off that this guy thinks because he was in a band that Mike Patton made famous after he left that he is ok to just ask strangers to bail him out.

anonymous 12/6/2014 3:25:00 AM

The guy can ask & you all can turn away. No biggie. He did have a hand in kick starting Patton's career. & he's generated a lot of traffic on this news release. Maybe Lambgoat, METALSUCKS, metalinjection, & countless others should throw this guy some bucks?

anonymous 12/6/2014 1:21:01 PM

We care alot just not about you.

anonymous 12/9/2014 8:11:46 AM

This may be cruel but it's time to work an actual job for a living, fail and face hardships like the rest of us bub. Welcome to the real world. If anyone gives this dude money, you're only setting him up for future failure.

anonymous 12/9/2014 8:32:48 AM

"How do you know he doesn't have a job but just isn't making enough you Reaganomic, 1% worshipping dipshits?" Careful guys! We have a wealthy white college kid here!

anonymous 12/9/2014 8:37:18 PM

This dick and his family DESERVE to be homeless if he thinks his stupid band is more important than GETTING A REAL fckING JOB like the people he's asking TO FLOAT HIS RENT. And his wife is an "Artist"? NOPE. An ARTIST gets PAID!! She's another lazy c*nt who also refuses to get a real job to support her family!! fck them both, if they have kids I hope somebody calls CPS on them brfore the kids starve to death!!

anonymous 12/16/2019 12:37:52 AM

Well he's dead now, so I hope all you worthless fcking jerks are happy!