Nachtmystium's Blake Judd ripping off fans?

Mon, August 25, 2014 4:01 PM PT8,358 views

Nachtmystium mastermind Blade Judd has once again found himself at the center of a controversy. In recent weeks, people have been reporting that Judd has not fulfilled pre-orders for the latest Nachtmystium album, The World We Left Behind. According to MetalSucks, they first caught wind of discontent amongst fans several weeks ago, at which point they contacted Judd, who responded with the following:
"I am simply waiting for Century Media to deliver my copies of the new album so I can send out the preorder bundles… I've posted about it repeatedly on our page. We did a preorder bundle for a signed CD or LP plus tshirt and patch package…. I have everything except the records, which I expect this week. When they arrive, everything goes out."
Sounds reasonable enough. In the interim, however, it seems that complaints of unfulfilled orders continue and Nachtmystium's official Facebook page has been taken down, which is never a good sign. Meanwhile, a Facebook group has been launched to protest Judd and his behavior. Roughly ten days ago, Judd posted a more detailed explanation regarding delayed shipments. Not surprisingly, many are skeptical. You may recall that last year Judd was arrested for theft in Chicago, IL. Not long thereafter, Judd revealed that he was battling substance abuse.

anonymous 8/25/2014 4:26:33 PM

this doesn't seem like news, heard this was the case back when he got popped in Chicago.

anonymous 8/25/2014 4:35:10 PM

Heroin is a helluva drug! So is cocaine! Blake Judd = Dr. Rockso

anonymous 8/25/2014 4:42:10 PM

haha just deleting the facebook page *wipes hands* well thats taken care of

anonymous 8/25/2014 4:42:54 PM

AGAIN????????????? what happened?? He blew it...

anonymous 8/25/2014 5:42:22 PM

Don't give a shit about this band or dude but I do know that pressing LPs takes a shit load of a long time and almost always has a time frame that gets pushed back.

anonymous 8/25/2014 6:33:27 PM

People actually pre-ordered something from this criminal? And now they're surprised he's being sketchy? HAHA

hellisforchildren 8/25/2014 6:47:22 PM

This isn't anything new people, almost every vinyl release gets delayed these days. Every band is releasing records these days, but there aren't enough pressing plants to support the demand. http://pitchfork.com/featu res/articles/9467-wax-and- wane-the-tough-realities-b ehind-vinyls-comeback/

MarginError 8/25/2014 7:06:54 PM

He's been unloading rare vinyl through the facebook page, too, and every thread had a person or two complaining they never got their records they paid for.

anonymous 8/25/2014 8:22:23 PM

poopoo peepee

ed_money 8/25/2014 8:41:19 PM

How peculiar he would use the word 'bundle'. And twice for that matter....

genghisjohn 8/25/2014 9:53:40 PM

fckin g junkies

shoe_salesman 8/25/2014 10:06:24 PM

people that listen to metal are fcking retarded

anonymous 8/25/2014 11:07:10 PM

I am simply awaiting my dealer to deliver

anonymous 8/25/2014 11:25:46 PM

Why the question mark? He's been doing this for years.who's dumb enough to send him money?

anonymous 8/25/2014 11:49:36 PM

Lol @ anyone dumb enough to give money to this junky homosexual.

anonymous 8/26/2014 9:57:01 AM

"haha just deleting the facebook page *wipes hands* well thats taken care of" I laughed so hard, thank you sir!

i_talk_shit 8/26/2014 10:37:23 AM

If you gave money to a junkie then you deserve to lose it. Century Media I am sure had bundles for sale as well. why give money to a junkie then?

brokenhero 8/26/2014 12:44:24 PM

everyone in chicago has been fcked over by this junkie. he borrowed gear from one of my friends and sold it, etc etc etc the list goes on. why anyone has anything to do with that band anymore is beyond me. oh and by the way they suck anyway youre gay for ordering nachtmystium albums

anonymous 8/26/2014 1:36:12 PM

"Old news?" Some of you flamers don't pay attention to current events. He was arrested for pawning stolen guitars of bandmates last year, not ripping off nuclear war or hells headbangers. Posting LP exclusives that don't exist and raking in thousands is the new one.

anonymous 8/27/2014 9:27:10 AM

^^^^ You like one of the dummies that ordered a bundle from dude... Dummy.

anonymous 8/28/2014 10:23:06 AM

People were complaining about this sort of thing ages ago on a different site. I've never heard this band but Judd has had dozens of people over the past 3/4 years claim he ripped them off... if it's true, which I suspect it is, guy's made thousands doing it. People are shitty.

brokenhero 8/28/2014 12:16:01 PM

you mean his drug dealer made thousands