Black Breath drummer home from hospital, improving

Thu, January 16, 2014 1:47 PM PT2,739 views

As you may recall, Black Breath drummer Jamie Byrum suffered significant injuries after being struck by a car a week ago in Seattle, WA. Byrum is now home from the hospital and has issued the following update:
"Back at home after a week in the hospital and feeling good. My leg, which was broken in 4 places after being mauled by a very unthreatening looking car, is healing up well. I still can't walk, or do much of anything and am currently locked in at my house as I can't get down my steps! Friends, feel free to stop by anytime, I'm not going anywhere. The next couple months all I have planned is recovering and playing guitar. We have an album to write and I got all the free time so let the fun begin. Would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all the friends and family that have had my back through this fiasco. As well as anyone else sending some PMA my way. It's unreal as there are too many to mention, but you know who you are! Thank you all! Love you guys..."

cacabutt 1/16/2014 2:05:55 PM

pound my ass

shoe_salesman 1/16/2014 2:53:27 PM

Wow scary! I am praying for you!

anonymous 1/16/2014 6:05:42 PM

did he poop his pants when he hit the ground

rick____tocchet 1/17/2014 3:43:55 AM

So either a 1986 honda hatchback or a 2010 prius fcked this dudes life up. I want to know the year, make, model and color of this car. Did it blend in with the fog?

Mitt__Romney 1/17/2014 5:18:41 AM

Shoudl've just pulled a "Ryan well Dunn Paul fried Walker."

anonymous 1/17/2014 6:06:56 AM

gay breath is a terrible disease to have

anonymous 1/17/2014 9:19:53 AM

The heroin accusations you idiots put up regarding my brother in the last post couldn't be further from the truth. He's been clean for over 8 months.

anonymous 1/17/2014 9:59:10 AM

I could get into this band, despite horrible youth crew and pop-punk roots, if they just had better vocals.

anonymous 1/18/2014 8:08:48 AM

Plenty of free time to start heroin again. Livin' the life.

RickRock 1/21/2014 11:53:51 AM

"gay breath is a terrible disease to have" Can't stop laughing.