NewsJanuary 22, 2013 1:51 PM ET7,040 views

Chelsea Grin, Attila, Betraying The Martyrs tour

Chelsea Grin and Attila will hit the road together in March for the "Sick Tour 2." The tour will feature support from Betraying The Martyrs, Within The Ruins, and Buried In Verona. Dates are as follows: 3/9 Salt Lake City, UT @ In the Venue 3/10 Grand Junction, CO @ Mesa Theatre 3/11 Denver, CO @ Marquis Theatre 3/12 Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theatre 3/14 San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit Festival 3/15 Austin, TX @ SXSW Artery Showcase 3/16 Dallas, TX @ South By So What 3/19 Jacksonville, FL @ Rock Bar 3/20 Tampa, FL @ Orpheum 3/22 Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade 3/23 Cincinnati, OH @ Thompson House 3/24 Bloomington, IL @ Castle Theatre 3/25 Springfield, MO @ Outland Ballroom 3/26 Lubbock, TX @ Jake's 3/27 El Paso, TX @ TBD 3/28 Phoenix, AZ @ Nile Theatre 3/29 Pomona, CA @ Glasshouse 3/30 Las Vegas, NV @ Extreme Thing

anonymous 1/22/2013 10:58:15 AM

Stoked that this is coming nowhere near me

populationcontrol 1/22/2013 10:59:53 AM

Thank god I'm not stupid enough to know who any of these bands are.

anonymous 1/22/2013 10:59:59 AM

surprised this isn't booked at the cypress in Metairie, LA. Anthony can eat a dick! Money hungry bitch.

anonymous 1/22/2013 11:14:27 AM

Attila will never have another MI date. Those jerks know they're not welcome in this state.

anonymous 1/22/2013 11:32:34 AM

Chelsea Grins = what happens when Hillary gets innocent Middle-Eastern leaders overthrown/killed/imprison ed and American diplomats assassinated. Get out of our country you fcking whores both of you. And take your garbage music with you.

anonymous 1/22/2013 11:36:21 AM

money maker

ineedmoresalt 1/22/2013 11:40:09 AM

slutbutts once again are stoked, music lovers fail to rejoice

anonymous 1/22/2013 11:55:34 AM

marijuana dealers prepare for economic boom

anonymous 1/22/2013 12:18:06 PM

What no NY?

anonymous 1/22/2013 1:28:39 PM

anonymous 1/22/2013 2:19:58 PM

Eric Salzer

Tonybrummelsloveslave 1/22/2013 3:28:52 PM

This shit makes me think homosexuality is ok!

anonymous 1/22/2013 3:50:21 PM

Sometimes I wish these post would read "attack attack, atilla, Chelsea grin all breaking up!" Chelsea's not grinning now that her ex Kerry took over as sec of state so they'll stop asking alexandria to attack attack attila and betraying the martyrs...i win

anonymous 1/22/2013 4:19:48 PM

Wtr is sick. Everyone else deserves an ass beating. Good thing chelsea grin gets a couple beat downs every tour.

anonymous 1/22/2013 4:20:13 PM

"To the other bands on this tour: the dude with the dreads from attila has AIDS so just use protection cause being HIV positive sucks balls. Word to the wise!" -Scott Vogel

anonymous 1/22/2013 4:22:42 PM

What the fck man? Why would you say something like that? I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend. Damn I'm like a womanizer. I have women all around me. I am totally not gay, sure I have a boyfriend but he's not gay either. Really. My girlfriend was actually his girlfriend until I started dating her just to prove I wasn't gay. See, I proved it.

anonymous 1/22/2013 4:33:54 PM

^^^ No, he's right. He really isn't gay cause each time I starting seeing a girl he steals her from me. Which he wouldn't do if he was gay....right?....right?... right guys? guys? -guy with the dreads from Attila

sandpaperseatbelts 1/22/2013 4:53:02 PM

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaoakkkkkkkk kkkkeddddddddddddaaaahhhh! , Seriously I'm pretty excited for the sxsw show.

anonymous 1/22/2013 6:45:06 PM

This tour hits Texas twice I'm so fcking Stoked this ain't coming to Houston

anonymous 1/22/2013 7:01:41 PM

Church and cannibal corpse both agree on this and say they're not stoked Neither am I or my puppy

anonymous 1/22/2013 8:41:07 PM

Scott Vogel's puppy is stoked because his puppy is gay. But then For Today is going to release a public statement saying that they are friends of Scott Vogel's puppy and that they will give him the best dog food (the dog, not Scott) whenever he needs it. It's a christian thing I guess.

genghisjohn 1/22/2013 8:42:13 PM

Mike Reynolds is not stoked

anonymous 1/22/2013 8:48:21 PM

Mike Reynolds is never stoked about anything.

anonymous 1/23/2013 12:39:55 AM

France needs to stop Betraying The Martyrs. I saw them live and they sucked balls, then Jonny Craig called them out on being turds and they kicked him off the tour. Kind of unfair.

LoydChristmas 1/23/2013 7:07:28 AM

ew ew gross ew.

anonymous 1/23/2013 7:51:24 AM

chelsea grin is the worst band ever. id rather watch dolphins gang beat each other than listen to their bullshit progressions and knock off sounds. You guys will never be Suicide Silence.

anonymous 1/23/2013 8:40:59 AM

Big fan of Buried In Verona's older stuff. Their new stuff isn't good but their old stuff is sick. Within The Ruins is good as well. Actually all these bands are good except Chelsea Grin and Betraying The Martyrs.

anonymous 1/23/2013 9:13:54 AM

You guys will never be Suicide Silence. You guys will never be Suicide Silence. You guys will never be Suicide Silence. You guys will never be Suicide Silence. just emphasizing that since Suicide Silence is such an amazing band with such a large fanbase and lasting legacy. Kind of like musical equivalent of Warren Harding.

anonymous 1/23/2013 11:50:03 PM

Buried In Verona are trendhopping, tryhard losers with little integrity. Most people in Australia over the age of 18 think they are a joke.

anonymous 1/23/2013 11:58:25 PM

I guess I'm biased since I was buried in verona. Oh well. Also, if you live in Australia and your not a member of Northlane or Parkway Drive you can go fck yourself. fck your country and all who live in it. No respect for you jerks at all.

anonymous 1/24/2013 12:01:22 AM

A country that harbors extremely dangerous fugitives from the US can go to hell. fck you. "Best be careful not to start shit with Australia they might get help from their most powerful ally..." NEW ZEALAND hahahahaha

anonymous 1/30/2013 10:33:43 PM

can somebody kill chelsea grin already? fckkkkk bree bree