NewsDecember 4, 2012 4:40 PM ET•3,006 views

Shadows Fall drummer issues update on health

Shadows Fall drummer Jason Bittner continues to recover from a bout of acute pancreatitis and has issued the following update:
Well, I'm happy to say that I'm feeling much better, back to playing, and almost feel 100% - too bad my insides are still not 100% but they're healing nicely primarily due to me staying off the road and resting. I have another round of bloodwork next week, in which the docs think I should be back to all normal internal functions by then, but they still are prohibiting me from leaving until after my endoscope on Dec. 18th (they need to hopefully find the cause of the pancreatitis, and whether or not anything else is going on as well - but I feel pretty confident that I'll be ok). So what does this mean to Shadows Fall - it means that I, sadly, will not be able to return until after the 18th. In the meantime please go continue to support the band on the KSE tour with my boy Willis covering for me - he's got a tough job and he's handling it like a pro from what I've seen and heard.....I'm really missing the band, and the fans and tour, but I promise that I WILL be on the last dates of the tour after Xmas. 12/27 Baltimore 12/28 NJ 12/29 Clifton Park well, unless the apocalypse actually comes on the 21st!

anonymous 12/4/2012 2:38:53 PM

love the Shads saw those dudes a ton from 99 on...hope Bittner is well get better soon dude

anonymous 12/4/2012 7:24:36 PM

what health insurance does he have, what blood type, his height and weight and urinalysis results... jesus, the quality of news these days lets so many important details slide

ineedsalt 12/5/2012 4:01:22 PM

^ you got a hard on for him dont ya? you gonna give him road head

anonymous 12/7/2012 8:04:45 PM

It's caused by drinking you fcking moron!!!!! Quit acting like you don't know.

tronxtaylor 12/9/2012 9:34:20 PM

Bittner hasn't been worth a shit since Stigmata. Fact.

anonymous 12/10/2012 3:59:18 PM

I just love the venue info that comes along with the tour dates listed here.

anonymous 3/10/2023 6:05:55 AM