Suicide Silence frontman Mitch Lucker killed

Thursday, November 1, 2012 11:06 AM PT / 56,446 views
Reports indicate that Suicide Silence frontman Mitch Lucker was killed this morning in an Orange County, California motorcycle crash. According to the Press-Enterprise, Lucker was involved in the accident at roughly 9 PM Wednesday night near Huntington Beach, CA. Sadly, at 6:17 AM today, Lucker was pronounced dead at UCI Medical Center in Orange County. This news is obviously breaking. We'll be sure to update this post as soon as we get more information. Lucker was 28 years old. RIP. UPDATE #1: Suicide Silence has issued the following statement: "There's no easy way to say this. Mitch passed away earlier this morning from injuries sustained during a motorcycle accident. This is completely devastating to all of us and we offer our deepest condolences to his family. He will be forever in our hearts. R.I.P. Mitchell Adam Lucker - We Love You Brother" UPDATE #2: To those of you who have suggested or demanded it, no, we're not going to disable comments. We're certainly not proud of them, but disabling them will serve no purpose. We're not going to make the world a better place by silencing people here. If you come to Lambgoat looking for solace during a time of grief, sorry, but look elsewhere. Assholes exist, and a few of them post here. Don't waste your time worrying about what they type into their keyboards, because that's exactly what they want. Personally, we ignore the comments and mourn the loss of Mr. Lucker. You should too. UPDATE #3: As we did with the recent Warped Tour death news item, we have deleted the most offensive comments. This is something we do within 24 hours of the news going live. Instead of coming here and complaining about our moderation, go raise some money for Mitch's daughter. And if you think all we care about is "traffic," then stop giving it to us and fucking leave already. If you want to have an actual conversation about our approach, please contact us. Either way, you people need to be responsible for your own behavior. And for the record, 99.5% of you are decent human beings who would never even think of posting something callous. To the rest of you - if somebody dies and your first instinct is to shit on them digitally, I feel sorry for you. One of the commenters below did come up with a decent idea, however, which we'll try. If you're going to post something offensive, we're going to post your IP address with your comment. And if you're going to attempt to hide your real IP just so you can post something anyway, you should get off this site and visit a therapist immediately. UPDATE #4: Hundreds of Fans Remember "Suicide Silence" Frontman Mitch Lucker:

View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:10:07 AM

motorcycle flip

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:10:12 AM

He has a young daughter he loves so much. Love goes out to his family dealing with the pain.

cgrind3000 11/1/2012 11:10:23 AM

fcking seriously?

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:11:35 AM

Terrible news to hear.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:13:28 AM

no fcking way...

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:13:48 AM

Nice guy. Met him once. Don't care what anyone thinks of his band. No one deserves this. RIP

wayneandhisanus 11/1/2012 11:14:23 AM

hated his band but this is sad news. RIP

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:15:02 AM

http://ws.ocsd.org/EServic es/Mortuary_Release.aspx this is his name on the morgue list.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:18:31 AM

chelsea grin is stoked

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:21:51 AM

Anyone that makes jokes about a person's death is such a piece of shit. Not even a fan of his band, but this is terrible news. The dude was extremely talented at what he did. I feel terrible for his family, friends and band mates.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:23:04 AM

Nicest guy. Support every local show. Rest in peace.

jon 11/1/2012 11:24:17 AM

Damn.. Im 28. shitty news

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:24:19 AM

*waits for comments section to explode*

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:24:30 AM

gonna go listen never to the demo and ep. never got into anything after but mitch was an awesome guy and its a huge bummer to hear this happened

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:25:05 AM

RIP, thanks for the great music and the great person behind the microphone

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:26:19 AM

*waits for comments section to explode* ...and a wiener in the butt.

LoydChristmas 11/1/2012 11:27:06 AM

life's a fragile thing, hare.

RickRock 11/1/2012 11:27:28 AM

Also, I was just listening to this band yesterday. RIP dude. I got my motorcycle license last year and highways still make me nervous as fck.

populationcontrol 11/1/2012 11:27:36 AM

This is a real bummer, he was a nice guy.

unvisitedgrave 11/1/2012 11:28:02 AM

RIP. Condolences to the family.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:29:08 AM

lambgoat is the 4chan of music. grow up, you pathetic imbeciles.

ed_money 11/1/2012 11:29:15 AM

Rip. Terrible news. I've lost a multiple friends and family to motorcycles. Condolences.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:29:58 AM

look at Lucker's last Tweet - http://bit.ly/TdvePk so weird

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:31:03 AM

Bummer. Super nice dude. Condolences to family and friends.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:32:34 AM

seconds til the end. whats it gonna be. pull the handbrake bitch.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:34:07 AM

Band is terrible, but no one deserves to die at such a young age.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:39:07 AM

YORO: You Only Ride Once

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:40:05 AM

I'm fcking sad.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:41:58 AM

"I'm drunk and high at the same time, im drinking champagne on an airplane"

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:42:08 AM

"YORO: You Only Ride Once" ...no

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:43:43 AM

sucks. Life is very fragile.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:44:58 AM

"lambgoat is the 4chan of music. grow up, you pathetic imbeciles." This is so true.

heybrother 11/1/2012 11:47:49 AM

emmure should have been on that motorcycle.

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:50:50 AM

nobody should have been on that motorcycle.. what a tragedy

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:50:59 AM

R.I.P. 28 is too young. Feel sorry for his daughter

anonymous 11/1/2012 11:51:59 AM

barrel roll fail

TheLoudestGuyInTheRoom 11/1/2012 11:57:50 AM

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:02:58 PM

nice dude, great at his craft, what terrible news for his family, friends, bandmates and the whole music community. my sympathy goes out to all of them. RIP

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:04:36 PM

You only live one, So just go fcking nuts. I guess that is what he did. It is a true tragedy. Many kids looked up to him as a role model and inspiration. Him, and his band helped define a genre of metal. Seemed like a great guy. RIP Mitch. fck all the haters. He did and saw more in his 28 years of life than the rest of us ever will.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:04:41 PM

^carnifex guitarist.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:04:45 PM

How much must I curse your name And put your beliefs to shame Before you prove yourself And end this life? End this life And I'll say a fcking prayer Because I know it won't be answered Where is your god? (2x) Where is your fcking god? And even though I don't believe in you I pray for the day (2x) That you end this life So please Take me Away I want the hand of god To come and strike me down (2x) LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:06:24 PM

Most of you bastards are downing his death. What is wrong with you all..? I feel for his family and little girl. Rest in Peace Mitch you will me greatly missed by all.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:07:54 PM

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:08:39 PM

Chelsea Grin is stoked.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:08:50 PM

"Nothing of value was lost" Maybe not to you. So go post somewhere else where you don't make your self look like a complete ass.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:10:01 PM

ok, seriously, just watch this and tell me it's not a LITTLE funny.... http://www.youtube.com/wat ch?v=sldN5W4Yhl8

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:10:34 PM

Lambgoat should disable comments on news like that. Some of these comments are sadly pathetic.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:10:47 PM

Good thing his band is talented and should have no problem bouncing back. O wait... Suicide silence just died.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:11:05 PM

absolutely heartbreaking. mitch was a beautiful person.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:12:45 PM

So many young kids who have never experienced, or even thought about the reality of what it means when somebody dies. Especially for somebody without a definitive belief in an afterlife. This is not a time to hate on his band. His band didn't die, a man and a father died.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:13:01 PM

fcking idiot "He probably wasn't wearing a helmet. I don't care how much of a tough guy you think you are, wear a fcking helmet when you ride. Those Harley Davidson ass chaps aint gonna save your ass..." His latest picture of him riding his bike included him wearing his helmet. I wouldn't be surprised if someone was texting or driving like an ass and caused this accident. RIP Mitch.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:13:58 PM

classic street justice.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:14:01 PM

fck that shove, broman was a killer vocalist rip mitch my condolances

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:14:07 PM

The jokes being posted about this mans death speak volumes of the level of maturity of the kids of this scene. There are some things that are never appropriate to joke about. Kids gotta grow up. RIP Mitch Lucker

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:15:23 PM

So fcking bummed. Stopped caring for the band awhile ago, but Mitch was fcking awesome. This sucks. Anons who talk shit are c*nts. seriously. c*ntS.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:19:12 PM

fck all you piece of shit stooges with the nerve to talk shit on mitch or mock his death. Compared to him, you are nothing. You'll never be remembered outside of your family if that. fck you. Rest in peace mitch

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:19:18 PM

TheLoudestGuyInTheRoom 12 minutes ago He probably wasn't wearing a helmet. I don't care how much of a tough guy you think you are, wear a fcking helmet when you ride. Those Harley Davidson ass chaps aint gonna save your ass... Well done for making assumptions. A fan took a photo of him on his bike in the last few days where you can see he is wearing a helmet. Doesn't mean he was this time but at least wait until you have the facts

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:23:20 PM

I'm crying. He's my hero. I love you Mitch, your baby girl is going to miss you so much.

xfordirelifesakex 11/1/2012 12:24:56 PM

Sucks that he died, but I met him in passing before and he was a huge douche.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:29:23 PM

http://instagram.com/p/RVo KI2qG1E/

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:34:29 PM

Damn so sad. Saw them a few times. Followed this guy on instagram and he was so stoked about his bike and such. Doesn't matter what anyone thought of SS, this is horrible and I feel for his little girl too.

karissa 11/1/2012 12:38:18 PM

Yes it is to long, but like he sang about "you only live once". R.I.P

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:39:51 PM

Sucks for his family and friends but I agree lambgoat is the 4chan of music always guys saying gay on here thought I was playing COD for a minute

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:48:25 PM

Should've been Frankie Palmeri.

TheLoudestGuyInTheRoom 11/1/2012 12:50:23 PM

To the anons who called my comment out: I was commenting on motorcycle fatalities in general. I didnt know he wore a helmet, I didnt see the pic as I don't follow or listen to SS. My mistake and condolences

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:51:32 PM

He probably shouldn't have sold out straight edge.

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:51:57 PM

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:53:31 PM

Lol everytime someone dies all these douches come to lambgoat to express their extreme butthurt at comments. Why don't you post on his twitter or some shit? Obviously lambgoat is not well known for it's politeness and respect. What did you expect?

anonymous 11/1/2012 12:57:46 PM

Even if u hate deathcore...this guy had some powerful vocals. Especially at the beginning of Suicide Silence. RIP brother

anonymous 11/1/2012 1:00:58 PM

Not a fan of his band, never have been, but as a parent, my heart breaks for his daughter. Terrible. He will surely be missed by those who loved him.

anonymous 11/1/2012 1:14:53 PM

zdrum666 11/1/2012 1:16:00 PM

Nice guy. Shit news.

anonymous 11/1/2012 1:23:05 PM

anonymous6 minutes ago Christian from Chain, now Mitch... How many of my old friends are going to die in motorcycle accidents this year? Cut that shit out. Christian from Chain Reaction was a piece of shit. That jerk dying was a net gain for southern California (and all of humanity) as far as most people are concerned.

anonymous 11/1/2012 1:39:43 PM

https://twitter.com/i/#!/M itchLuckerSS/media/slidesh ow?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstag r.am%2Fp%2FPTVA25qGyz%2F

anonymous 11/1/2012 1:39:51 PM

If he would've died two weeks ago, he would've died at 27 and we all know what that means. RIP

anonymous 11/1/2012 1:39:54 PM

That's some crazy stuff. Hate the band, but that doesn't justify making fun of a life. Just goes to show you how quick and instant death can really be, that none of us are immune to it and that life is far more fragile than we think.

xmusicislifex 11/1/2012 1:50:45 PM

rough.....never good news....rip

anonymous 11/1/2012 2:30:01 PM

Christian from Chain Reaction was a piece of shit. That jerk dying was a net gain for southern California (and all of humanity) as far as most people are concerned. yo my name is ryan i work at chain if you want to be a man and take your shit of anon and say that shit in person meet me at chain any time it will be my pleasure to fck you up.

anonymous 11/1/2012 2:34:25 PM

casual troll here just wanting to balance out the negativity. it's ok to be serious sometimes. rip to this dude

anonymous 11/1/2012 2:46:12 PM

anonymous 11/1/2012 2:47:04 PM

yo my name is ryan i work at chain if you want to be a man and take your shit of anon and say that shit in person meet me at chain any time it will be my pleasure to fck you up. xTOUGH POST BROx you can come through too bitch

Hibuddywazup 11/1/2012 2:49:55 PM

"Maybe not to you. So go post somewhere else where you don't make your self look like a complete ass." Hey idiot diud you forget what site this is? Go be butthurt elsewhere gay.

anonymous 11/1/2012 2:52:06 PM

you can come through too bitch xSICK POST MANx

anonymous 11/1/2012 2:55:33 PM

NO WAY MAN, ILL fck U UP UNTIL U WISH I WAS, I MEAN U WERE NOT, OR, THAT U DIDN'T c-m TO ME. LIKE... fck U RIP MICH

ineedsalt 11/1/2012 3:02:31 PM

pretty sad. rip

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:04:11 PM

hey man, my name is karl from chain and i'll fck you up if you fck anyone up. anon out. bitch

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:12:44 PM

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:15:26 PM

Never listened to SS, but that is such shitty terrible news for anyone related to him. RIP. And LOL at all the Goatfcker keyboard jockeys on here laughing at a man's death. You really win at being human, don't you?

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:17:49 PM

my names chain and i work at fck you up so rip mitch

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:25:30 PM

buddy_ackerman 11/1/2012 3:28:11 PM

Ryan, this is Buddy. The owner of chain. Your fired.

OrgCore 11/1/2012 3:29:41 PM

Sad news and much too young. R.I.P.

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:35:40 PM

Ryan, please don't use your "bathroom breaks" to post on internet forums. The bathrooms still are running low on soap and there is still nacho cheese on one of the chairs - Management

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:40:46 PM

R.I.P. No one deserves to die young, especially in such a way.

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:45:30 PM

talking shit on a dead person must make you all feel badass this message board is filled with the most useless scum of the earth pussies hiding behind their computer.

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:46:09 PM

RIP so young..

anonymous 11/1/2012 3:46:24 PM

Kids that cant spell are butthurt

anonymous 11/1/2012 4:10:00 PM

Yo, my name is Duffman and I distribute Duff Light to the Chain Reaction. Fight me while I'm making a delivery, bro. It would be my pleasure to fck you up, oh yeah!

dirk_badoodi 11/1/2012 4:16:24 PM

RIP mitch. Never got too into this band but he seemed like a really cool guy. And people saying disrespectful things, that's a major dck move.

Mitt__Romney 11/1/2012 4:23:30 PM

Damn this is weak, never liked the band. I dont see how anyone can disrespect someone like this, after death. If you're going to give anyone shit, it should be me.

anonymous 11/1/2012 4:37:07 PM

Terrible faux metal band, should've been more careful on the motorcycle. That's all this boils down to, kids. People die every day, everyone in the "limelight" should be aware of possible critiquing in or after life.

anonymous 11/1/2012 4:39:00 PM

buddy_ackerman 1 hour ago Ryan, this is Buddy. The owner of chain. Your fired. LOL

anonymous 11/1/2012 4:41:22 PM

^This guys must be a huge Rush fan. Favorite song must be 2012.

anonymous 11/1/2012 4:47:33 PM

"yo my name is flo i work at progressive chain if you want to be a man and take your car insurance shit of anon and say that shit in person meet me at progressive any time it will be my pleasure to fck you up." bahahahahahahahahahahaha, dead. No pun intended.

anonymous 11/1/2012 4:48:27 PM

Rest in peace Mitch. I had the privilege of meeting you, chilling with you, and watch you perform many times. My heart goes out to you, your family, and especially your daughter.

John_Salmons 11/1/2012 4:52:41 PM

Suicide Silence was really boring but I always thought his vocals were sick. RIP

anonymous 11/1/2012 5:07:51 PM

emmure should have been on that motorcycle. ^im dying. Funniest ever.

anonymous 11/1/2012 5:33:28 PM

Unleash the fanboyz and sympathetic gays alike.

anonymous 11/1/2012 5:38:22 PM

Century Media loses Its goldmine. CarniFX to enter the studio. Scene girls in mourning at Best Buy, More news at 11.

anonymous 11/1/2012 5:41:42 PM

"Hey idiot diud you forget what site this is? Go be butthurt elsewhere gay." Lol. Obviously I'm not the Butthurt one here. Maybe one day when someone close to you dies you'll have respect for the dead. It doesn't matter if its on this website or anywhere. Keep your thoughts to yourself if they aren't helping. I'm not heart broken about his passing but I don't have the urge to flaunt it like a jackass.

anonymous 11/1/2012 5:41:54 PM

Hey Ryan from chain reaction, this isn't saved by the bell. Please call it chain reaction, not the chain. Your venue sucks and you oversell capacity to make a buck. I didn't post the above comment but for real...chain reaction would cool buyou guys don't care about kids...you will stuff people like sardines if it meant 10 more bucks

anonymous 11/1/2012 5:52:49 PM

anonymous 11/1/2012 6:03:04 PM

The amount of Lambgoatfcker quote/unquote cynical jerks on this site is at least over 9000. Doesn't matter whether you think the band sucks, or if the guy was in a band or not, he died, and his family are in mourning. Have some fcking respect. I'm sure none of you internet warriors will be missed when you die. moralgay amirite?

anonymous 11/1/2012 6:07:25 PM

Chain Reaction is to venues what Kepping Up With The Kardashians is to tv. Ryan, can you cover me next Saturday?

anonymous 11/1/2012 6:15:31 PM

He was in a shitty god awful band but it's tasteless to make fun of someone for dying. I mean, it's not like he was drunk driving or anything. Shit happens to the best of us.

anonymous 11/1/2012 6:22:49 PM

"I agree lambgoat is the 4chan of music always guys saying gay on here thought I was playing COD for a minute" shut up, gay Frank Palmeri^

anonymous 11/1/2012 6:23:31 PM

Worst part is the garbage turd "staff" at Lambgoat that allows comments on this topic. You knew that this would turn disrespectful, but you allowed it anyways.

anonymous 11/1/2012 6:27:04 PM

People who get butt-hurt over anonymous internet comments = LOL The band sucked, and when you ride a Motorcycle it's dangerous. Motorcycle Silence....

sandpaperseatbelts 11/1/2012 6:27:24 PM

R.I.P. Mitch much love and condolences to the entire suicidesilence family. He was an amazing vocalist and frontman for one of the best bands in the metal world. Period. Too much death lately.

anonymous 11/1/2012 6:28:32 PM

RIP Mitch. Thanks for your kindness to me. Thanks for smoking me out. Thanks for the great music that will rock me until my end. HAIL.

Hibuddywazup 11/1/2012 6:33:42 PM

Lol. Obviously I'm not the Butthurt one here. Maybe one day when someone close to you dies you'll have respect for the dead. It doesn't matter if its on this website or anywhere. Keep your thoughts to yourself if they aren't helping. I'm not heart broken about his passing but I don't have the urge to flaunt it like a jackass. Too long to read, get bent gay.

anonymous 11/1/2012 6:48:08 PM

You came to Lambgoat, you've been here before. You shouldn't expecting people posting pics of flowers. Deal with it. *sun glasses*

anonymous 11/1/2012 6:49:35 PM

As shown throughout the comments, it's easy to be rude when you're a dckless turd. Wait until someone dies in your family. Leave it to "anonymous" internet/life losers to showcase their mental age.

Filled_With_Rape_semen 11/1/2012 6:52:09 PM

I picture scene kids everywhere with flat billed hats over their hearts in a moment of silence...

stevenglasl 11/1/2012 7:01:59 PM

i hate this band but that is terrible to hear and i feel for his daughter and his family.

anonymous 11/1/2012 7:12:40 PM

stevenglasl 11/1/2012 7:46:29 PM

its easy cause those fcks have no friends or family besides jill(the hand they jack off with) and the internet. yes very pathetic

wwjd 11/1/2012 7:46:46 PM

sorry to hear this

anonymous 11/1/2012 8:00:23 PM

Seriously?? How fcking heartless can you be? Talking shit on someone's death. I hope you all fcking die a slow painful death!! lol hypocritical.com/gay

gerbil_bits 11/1/2012 8:03:55 PM

RIP...

anonymous 11/1/2012 8:42:44 PM

Who? Glad to see LG is still cool enough to have 3 posters post 200 comments to think this guy matters to more than the bands 39 fans. Bummer dude died but seriously, truck vs. human on motorcycle = bummer dude. I'm sure it hurts but learn from others examples.

anonymous 11/1/2012 8:55:10 PM

Pull the plug LSS

anonymous 11/1/2012 8:55:42 PM

Hey, guess what everyone? We're ALL going to die anyway.

anonymous 11/1/2012 9:08:28 PM

The revenge of Skrillex and Nickelback

anonymous 11/1/2012 9:22:34 PM

Soooo many keyboard tough guys here. I have had the pleasure of working with mitch and the band before and they are ALL some of the best most down to earth guys you could ever hope to meet. All these negative comments are from a bunch of people who find it funny to talk shit behind a computer and snicker in their mom's bastufft to every reply. Whether you care about the person/band or not, some people do and they have every right to mourn as anyone

anonymous 11/1/2012 9:26:27 PM

Human life ain't shit. It's what you make of it and this fool dropped some fool ass jams, then died. He had twenty-eight years to get shit right and BAM. Done.

anonymous 11/1/2012 9:28:00 PM

Scott Vogel is stoked.

anonymous 11/1/2012 9:38:51 PM

haven't been into the band in a few years... still my heart goes out to his family and daughter... nobody deserves to go this young... except the people on here being disrespectful and making jokes... i hope your families die in a fire.

anonymous 11/1/2012 9:53:39 PM

I'm here to deliver everyone a wah burger with some french cries.

anonymous 11/1/2012 9:55:11 PM

left behind a daughter and wife, and his father has to bury him. no one should ever have to bury their son. we drove to different states to see shows and went to as many as we could. doesn't matter if you liked his band or not. he was a good guy that put in more hard work than internet trolls here. if this thread isn't locked from comments, lambgoat is just as bad as the trolls on here. death is a respect issue and this site obviously doesn't give a shit.

snoopy2 11/1/2012 10:33:23 PM

But RIP.

anonymous 11/1/2012 10:42:32 PM

bring me the horizon is stoked

anonymous 11/2/2012 12:01:29 AM

so incredibly bummed about this. Condolences. lg trolls can eat a steaming hot bowl of male genitalia.

anonymous 11/2/2012 12:35:25 AM

Should post all the shit talkers IP address up so we can see who these scumbags are RIP Mitch

anonymous 11/2/2012 4:21:21 AM

Lambgoat = all about the traffic They love and encourage the negative comments for this reason Dare you to delete this webby. Strange you censored the comments when the girl died during Chelsea Grin, but not here

anonymous 11/2/2012 5:11:39 AM

ryan u are 1 fckin cheeky kunt mate i swear i will wreck u on me mums life m8

anonymous 11/2/2012 5:29:36 AM

The Deathcore Community is in mourning.

anonymous 11/2/2012 5:40:00 AM

actually disabling comments would be the respectful thing to do, by allowing this to continue you and these ignorant shit heads just shit on the memory of Mitch and his family, Keep in mind this guy was a father, and his 5 year old daughter will never see him again. Be proud your shit talking a dead person. Thumbs up lambgoat instead of worrying about integrity, your more concerned with keeping the negative atmosphere for your site.

LoydChristmas 11/2/2012 5:55:02 AM

anonymous 33 minutes ago ryan u are 1 fckin cheeky kunt mate i swear i will wreck u on me mums life m8 LOLOL watching brits/aussies rage has got to be the funniest thing ever.

xburnfacex 11/2/2012 6:09:28 AM

*frantically searches through comments* THEY LOVE ME! THEY REALLY REALLY LOVE ME!

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:11:17 AM

what's with these updates? is it news to anyone that mostly complete dck wads post here? i've been visiting this site since 2001 and i have yet to see different

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:11:53 AM

All the moralgays on here are hilarious. fcking newsflash: EVERYBODY DIES. It's not a big fcking deal. The guy is worm food now, he's not around to have his feelings hurt. And if his family and friends are truly "mourning" and not indignantly, selfishly trolling for self-pity playing the Dead Friend card on message boards, they fcking deserve a kick in the teeth. Kill yourselves.

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:20:46 AM

Mitch was amazing! Such a beautiful person. His lyrics inspired me to live hard and love free. No bitching, just living. My heart goes out to his family he loved with all his heart! <3

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:24:43 AM

so many trolls on this website, this site should be taken down. Worse than 4chan.

xfordirelifesakex 11/2/2012 6:26:14 AM

If you are so upset about something why post anonymously? Get a fcking grip. If somebody says something insensitive or even vile about a dead person, whom you didn't even know while they were a live...newsflash it shouldn't have any impact on you. If you are worried about respectful things to do go raise some money or put forth effort into helping victims of anything and stop crying on the internet.

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:30:21 AM

newsflash...your a troll dressed up as a troll. U have no soul...u in a black metal band bro?

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:43:14 AM

shut lambgoat down because of trolls? hehe. Says the same people have a breakdown when they get censored. These comments are nothing...you should read some of the stuff being said about him on youtube...shut youtube down too right?

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:46:57 AM

links or it never happened

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:54:25 AM

Everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY above this comment sucks a mean bag of dcks every morning then takes it up the ass at night.

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:54:50 AM

Man, this is really sad. I feel terrible for his wife. Seriously, don't drink and drive; it's not worth it. Most people have plenty of friends who would be willing to pick them up...just call one of them.

anonymous 11/2/2012 7:36:30 AM

Not sure what happened must have been a glitch in the system. I was just inquiring about the relationship status of that fox in the video with the white hoodie.

anonymous 11/2/2012 8:07:00 AM

My condolences go out to Mrs. Lucker and her 5 year-old daughter. I know, for them, things will never be the same.

anonymous 11/2/2012 8:11:55 AM

Initially, I feel shock and a bit deshoveled when I read about Mitch's passing. I still retain a sincere condolence to his mother/father, wife/daughter. But after watching the linked news broadcast and the report sourcing his wife that he drank and rode - I can't find much in the way of caring as he rolled the dice and lost. It just reminds me of the Jackass star who everyone grieved over and neglected the key issue of alcohol being the overwhelming cause of the crash.

anonymous 11/2/2012 9:24:05 AM

it sucks for sure. i wasn't into SS, but feel for his family. hope booze wasn't involved cause then no sympathy for him.

anonymous 11/2/2012 9:40:41 AM

the opinionated are so opinionated.. to quote a far superior band. pontificating the morality of comments and drinkin and drivin on fcking LAMBGOAT

long_insured_now 11/2/2012 9:52:59 AM

Do I troll on this site? Absolutely, majority of you are all pole smokers, but this definitely isn't something to troll about. Mitch was definitely talented, R.I.P.

anonymous 11/2/2012 10:15:20 AM

I certainly will express my beliefs on drinking and driving because every article relating to this accident also elaborates on the fact that luckily nobody was injured - including the truck his motorcycle smashed into which had people in it AND nearby children and pedestrians. If he's drunk and ripping down an empty road...But he's putting others lives at risk. Ride bikes. Drink. Could care less. Mix both together and this is exactly what happens.

anonymous 11/2/2012 10:28:35 AM

I'm stoked

SuckMeBeautiful 11/2/2012 10:48:40 AM

There's no need for a moral police on LG. This site is what it is and this is how it's always been. If you can't handle that you should go elsewhere. I'm not here to disrespect the dead, however if something bothers you so much, why come here and why look? R.I.P Mitch

anonymous 11/2/2012 11:24:39 AM

58 year old here by way of my sons facebook post. He loves death metal. Well, here's the hitch, it's easy to pose in front of death while you are young and full of life. When the real thing comes it's no singing matter and the consequences to the loved ones devastating. This is not a hater comment. It's just that death is glorified and sung about by people who don't fully understand its impact

anonymous 11/2/2012 11:25:58 AM

Time to go back to blabbermouth.net, lost all respect for lambgoat with this moral bullshit, either disable all comments or deal with it. this "update #99999" bullshit is so stupid

bardamu 11/2/2012 11:59:28 AM

i really want to see the comments that got deleted

anonymous 11/2/2012 12:14:06 PM

Not trying to disrespect Mitch or anything, yes it is horrible when someone dies. Its also fcked up how nobody gives a shit when somebody else dies. This man was famous so now we have people sticking up for him. We need this valiance in every other death post. Not just suicide silence frontman.

anonymous 11/2/2012 12:48:29 PM

Example of comment that was deleted:vroom vroom Mitch Example of comment not deleted on another post: glass cloud are a bunch of sages. Way to go Lambgoat

rick____tocchet 11/2/2012 12:56:13 PM

anyone who rides a motorcycle knows that they are taking their life in their hands every time they ride. he paid the ultimate price, no one can afford.

anonymous 11/2/2012 1:05:50 PM

An eyewitness said he was following a pickup at 60 mph. Apparently he did some maneuver and came off the motorcycle and flew through the air and hit a streetlight with his face on the other side of the street. The bike kept going and hit a truck coming the opposite way .Anyone close to this are damn lucky they didn't get run over by the riderless bike. It seems other eyewitnesses will now have to deal with the trauma of watching this person die and relieve it every Halloween. Tool

anonymous 11/2/2012 1:15:15 PM

Not that I was going to post something offensive, but fck you webby for trying to take away my first ammendment. If I want to talk shit on a dead guy, I fcking can. This is America. fck this "deleting the msot offensive comments" bullshit. The offensive comments are the only ones worth reading half the time. Lambgoat has really gone downhill. I mean you can't even say sage anymore.

anonymous 11/2/2012 1:26:43 PM

the speed limit is 30 mph where this happened and the rumor now is alcohol involved. I live 3 blocks away and heard the sirens

anonymous 11/2/2012 1:52:45 PM

Save a bikers life! OPEN YOUR fckING EYES, AND QUIT DRIVING LIKE dckS!

anonymous 11/2/2012 3:49:09 PM

You dumbfcks do realize that by whining about other peoples' morality, you're still making a moral argument, right? R.I.P. Mitch.

anonymous 11/2/2012 3:53:05 PM

His wife has come out and said he was drunk and that he left his house pissed off. Lethal combination and completely and 100% his fault. Such a foolish choice to make.

Snoopy2 11/2/2012 5:29:18 PM

LOL WEBMASTER ERASED MY COMMENT POLITICALLY CORRECT BUTTHURT gay

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:15:40 PM

No IP addresses posted yet... Who will be the first? Can Lambgoat even do that legally? (they probably can, I'm just curious)

anonymous 11/2/2012 6:37:22 PM

anonymous 11/2/2012 7:42:21 PM

anonymous is bipolar...

anonymous 11/2/2012 7:58:47 PM

Meanwhile in other news, LOL at Illñino's new music video.

anonymous 11/2/2012 8:31:34 PM

What are people getting all butt sensitive, don't you know what website you're on?

anonymous 11/2/2012 8:32:27 PM

Regardless if you like his band or not there is no need to come on here and post the childish bullshit that you people have been posting. I seriously hope that each of you who have made negative comments picking fun at this dude dying lose your mother/father/child/girlfr iend etc etc in the next few days. If this does happen to you please come on here and let us know, so we can make you feel like shit and laugh at you because of your loved one passing. GET fckED!

anonymous 11/2/2012 8:44:18 PM

anonymous2 hours ago RIP Mitch and I applaud LG's stance on posting IP addresses. Regarding anonymous 5 hrs ago, the first amendment means the Government cant shut you up..but LG or any other organization or person has no obligation to publicize some shit you write. This. A lot of people truly have NO fckING CLUE what the first amendment truly means. I'm surprised someone on this shithole knew. Bravo sir/mam.

bees 11/2/2012 10:07:46 PM

hahaha LG actually deleting comments, what a fcking joke. No respect for him and his death, i feel for his family who now has to deal with his fcking actions.

bellini 11/3/2012 12:30:52 AM

Anyone know what kind of bike it was?

anonymous 11/3/2012 2:18:51 AM

Thank you LG for posting IP rule. It's shitty ppl have to be jerks in situations like this. First Amendment applies to you speaking out in public. This is private site. So fck off pussies. Private company. They can set their own rules to conduct.

anonymous 11/3/2012 5:16:11 AM

^ Wrong.

anonymous 11/3/2012 5:54:50 AM

^^ gay

anonymous 11/3/2012 8:01:48 AM

^^^Emmure fan

anonymous 11/3/2012 8:37:26 AM

hmmmm... wonder if he sent in his Obama absentee ballad. If not? One for the good guys. :P

anonymous 11/3/2012 10:29:07 AM

^ This guy is fcking Clownshoes. Its ballot you illiterate fcking c*nt, not ballad. Sounds like someones scened out and ready for high school.

anonymous 11/3/2012 11:31:43 AM

^^LOL

thetowerofrome 11/3/2012 12:53:10 PM

His band and fans are god awful, but this is sad news. My heart goes out to his wife, daughter, friends, and family.

anonymous 11/3/2012 1:25:23 PM

I wonder if the doctors were able to recognize his face

anonymous 11/3/2012 3:20:57 PM

^^^ Yeah, someone already made that joke days ago, dumb-fck

buddy_ackerman 11/3/2012 6:24:30 PM

anonymous 2 days ago to the anonymous insensitive piece of shit about 20 comments up, Chelsea Grin is by all means NOT stoked about this one bit...................Howe ver Chelsea Grin does troll lambgoat comments section...

anonymous 11/3/2012 6:31:18 PM

How is this a tragic accident when he drove drunk? Not being a dck, just saying. I bet if he fcking killed a family of four, the focus would be on them and not him, right?

anonymous 11/3/2012 6:32:13 PM

""He was an alcoholic, and it's a been a big battle," Carmadella said at last night's candlelight vigil held at the crash site (see video at left). "I tried to stop him. I was in front of him begging him not to leave the house. Begging him. 'Just seriously, for us, don't leave.' And he did. And this is what happened." From his own fcking wife, at the vigil.

anonymous 11/3/2012 7:29:18 PM

I didn't really like the band, but I don't really care he died. Did I place that conjunction correctly?

anonymous 11/4/2012 4:24:41 AM

UPDATE #999: Lambgoat is gay

forumdrama 11/4/2012 8:17:19 AM

Dude was drunk, was begged to not leave, then let his wife and kid watch him crash and ultimately die. Sorry, this is the definition of scumbag. Thankfully he didn't kill anyone else. Unfortunately this piece of shit selfishly put himself in a situation where he scars his daughter for life. That's the real tragedy here.

anonymous 11/4/2012 9:47:17 AM

Get to the Choppa

anonymous 11/4/2012 12:46:00 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wi ki/Untraceable

anonymous 11/4/2012 1:36:11 PM

He was such a good dude. fck this.

anonymous 11/4/2012 2:27:24 PM

Man mitch, why did you drink and drive. You should have know better! RIP

anonymous 11/4/2012 5:41:47 PM

Just sucks. Way to young to go.

anonymous 11/4/2012 6:29:03 PM

Where's the fcking "update # whatthefckever" from lambgoat saying he was drunk? You guys were butt buddies huh?

ShaolinLambKiller 11/4/2012 9:29:40 PM

Lol no care.

anonymous 11/5/2012 2:37:40 AM

Suicide Silence has seen and done more in 5 years than most will do in a lifetime. Whether you like it or not that guy fcking owned the stage and everybody knows it. Close minded infants obviously have a hard time acknowledging what he and they as a band have accomplished in your "scene" that you cry about on a daily basis. Go straighten your hair and mosh in the mirror. Truly tragic. RIP Mitch.

anonymous 11/5/2012 5:12:21 AM

Type 777 is you're glad he's dead.

anonymous 11/5/2012 5:13:48 AM

777

anonymous 11/5/2012 7:00:18 AM

"Anyone know what kind of bike it was?" It was a harley sportster 48.

anonymous 11/5/2012 9:20:57 AM

STRAIGHT EDGE REVENGE!

anonymous 11/5/2012 1:02:23 PM

I watched Mitch go from a sXe kid at showcase to an international rockstar (level B-). For him to die drunk on a motorcycle SHOULD be a message to all those fearless idiots our age. You are not immortal, riding a bike in the city is STUPID. Drinking and driving is STUPID. and Mitch I am sorry to say was STUPID and now hes dead...letting another young girl grow up without a dad. Pathetic.

anonymous 11/5/2012 9:23:58 PM

SLK STILL A LOW LIFE NOBODY POSTING ON THE GOAT AFTER WHAT? A DECADE? Bitch i used too make fun of your dumb ass and your still a broke nobody while im sitting back making 300k a year and own 2 clothin companies in LA! Swag up baby dck and kill yourselk! RIP Mitch! BLVDSUPPLY.com Come see how a real boss gets it Shaolin ho!

anonymous 11/5/2012 9:28:31 PM

^^^LMAO,but bro he makes sick paintings!!

anonymous 11/6/2012 6:59:36 AM

Shitty band name, shittier scene. This is as good as Ozzy biting the dust.

joe40 11/6/2012 2:52:05 PM

Drunk Driving? I'm sorry for the family and, but I'm glad this idiot didn't kill anyone else.

anonymous 11/6/2012 4:14:47 PM

bikeflip x10000000000

anonymous 11/9/2012 8:25:50 AM

One of the greatest men I've ever met

anonymous 11/18/2012 3:53:26 AM

http://www.bdmusicnetwork. com visit and get more video

anonymous 11/20/2012 7:39:12 PM

shoulda been wearing a helmet, dummy.

AlecExplicit 12/3/2012 11:20:00 PM

I'm still in such huge shock. He was my fcking hero. He was my idol. My dream is to be in a band and get big so I can save as many people's lives through music and words as I can. I have anxiety and I scream to get away from it. It's still so hard to accept it, I still cry every fcking time I hear his name or see his face.. Rest in peace, you were such an amazing person<3

anonymous 12/10/2012 4:50:19 AM

ive not even heard his band before, but all of you who are commenting crappy shit like 'no one cares' TAKE A fckING LOOK AT YOURSELVES YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT. no one deserves this, especially when they have a daughter they think the world of, go and get your heads out of your arses

anonymous 2/23/2013 3:05:10 PM

^^^ think you are a bit late commenting there, dude

anonymous 5/1/2013 11:09:20 AM

Not much of a fan of the band. Regardless, we all know hard it is to lose someone we love. He made is own history. He won't ever be forgotten. Lets hope that Dimebag is alongside him with the rest of the crew. When we pass, we better be able to meet our heros, if not death is gonna be a bigger bitch than life. Rest easy Mitch. I'm pretty sure Dimebag would look at him and say "Nice throat tatt...gay."

anonymous 5/14/2013 9:30:02 AM

Seriously people that post shit about someone dying are fcking retarded I looked up to Mitch(RIP) as a role model thats how I got started in my band. So stop posting shit about him or your probably getting buthurt right now.

anonymous 10/20/2018 1:02:26 AM