This Comp Kills Fascists Vol. 2 announced

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 10:02 PM PT / 3,895 views

Official press release: To follow-up to 2008's This Comp Kills Fascists, curator Scott Hull (Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed) has compiled This Comp Kills Fascists Vol. 2. Like This Comp Kills…Vol. 1, the second volume contains more of the very best of today's underground grindcore, hardcore, and power violence bands. This Comp Kills Fascists Vol. 2 features new and exclusive material from such bands as Lack of Interest, Noisear, Drugs of Faith, Apartment 213, Despise You, Triac, Social Infestation, Crom, and more. Hull says of the compilation; "TCKFv2. . .80 jam packed minutes of facial road rash hardcore, metal, grindcore, noise, and power violence from all over the globe. Unfortunately, even at it's immense length, this is still only a small sample of some of the incredible bands you will never hear on the typical fancy pants record labels." This Comp Kills Fascists Vol. 2 will see its North American release on June 22nd, June 28th internationally, via Relapse Records and is available for pre-order here.

stevebazzano777 5/11/2010 10:19:44 PM

first post

deadwithfear 5/12/2010 12:50:21 AM

apparently i'm the only one that thinks this is cool

chicken_gang_bang 5/12/2010 1:43:01 AM

maruta

WakingTheCadaverSucks 5/12/2010 3:42:04 AM

Lack of Interest and Despise You alone make this worth buying/downloading/whatever jerks do on this goddamned site now.

twat_waffle 5/12/2010 6:25:40 AM

Awesome, I've been looking forward to this shit.

MarginError 5/12/2010 7:43:41 AM

Saw this some time last week. The "volume 1" on the existing comp has had me excited for a very long time. I would buy this even if I didn't know half the bands on it.

life_sucks_die 5/12/2010 9:05:25 AM

rocksteady 5/12/2010 10:35:29 AM

Three Faces of Eve is on this.

jerm 5/12/2010 10:39:30 AM

THREE FACES OF EVE!

LoydChristmas 5/12/2010 11:11:48 AM

life_sucks_die Richard 'godfather' Johnson was tellin me about this at the deceased show a couple weeks back, he was stoked....thats the most amazing story ive ever heard. tell it again gay

breakdatback 5/12/2010 12:24:56 PM

will buy... the first one was awesome

soruined 5/14/2010 5:28:59 AM

yeah because fascism is a huge fcking problem in all major extreme metal markets

broheim 5/17/2010 3:06:28 PM

1st comp was awesome. I expect even more out of this one, as it seems to have more stuff from bands I don't already know.