Home > Forum > Topic

RIP Bosstones

webmaster 118 days ago
i always wanted to have a hardcore band with Dicky Barrett as the vocalist. Either way, i loved this band for a couple of years in my youth

this is way bigger than Every Time I Die breaking up. the bosstones actually mattered and were much bigger than ETDI ever was.

also was this meant to be a text to your wife?

simon_belmont 118 days ago
They were my first show. When the knock on wood song was big. 1997 I believe

webmaster 118 days ago
simon_belmont 1 second ago They were my first show. When the knock on wood song was big. 1997 I believe i saw them several times before that while on tour for their two previous albums... great f*cking shows

webmaster 118 days ago
HOUSE_OF_HORSEKONNEN 1 minute ago this is way bigger than Every Time I Die breaking up. the bosstones actually mattered and were much bigger than ETDI ever was. no argument here

theocean 118 days ago
is it true the trombone player is anti vax?

iwilladapt 118 days ago
HOUSE_OF_HORSEKONNEN 3 minutes ago also was this meant to be a text to your wife? Lol

this was my favorite single they did https://youtu.be/gmOmAuhAQbE

embed that song webmaster.

evil_hero 118 days ago
i cant say i am a fan of this band. but they have a lot more talent and skill for writing catchy melodies than basically anything on modern rock radio. that being said did anyone know they were still a band lol

webmaster 118 days ago
yeah, i remember the first time seeing this video... definitely was the catalyst for me checking them out closely

yay

simon_belmont 118 days ago
Will be watching Clueless in the near future

Do we have the comments from Dancing Guy regarding this break up?