Home > Forum > Topic

i just de-stemmed 2 oz of weed and rolled 30+ joints and 5 blunts

evil_hero 118 days ago
4 of the blunts were infused with shatter imma get fuuuuckkkedd up this weekend. got some bros rolling out from portland. and theyre bringing this 24 year old redhead nymphomaniac (not exaggerating). shes no less than a 7, has a poppin booty and was texting me how she wants to smoke now because she isnt getting drug tested at work anymore. worrddd

butlerianjihad 118 days ago
What's her AIM screenname

rick_tocchet 118 days ago
Gangbang? I want pics!!

_steelpanda_ 118 days ago
Hell yeah what's your address, I'll bring this psyche medicine and break the capsules open and do fat rails off her mis colored taint.

Barbara 118 days ago
wayd

evil_hero 118 days ago
butlerianjihad 47 minutes ago What's her AIM screenname stupidbitch1998

evil_hero 118 days ago
rick_tocchet 46 minutes ago Gangbang? I want pics!! probably not. i feel like thats all in the past for me now. but then again who f*cking knows hahhahahaa

evil_hero 118 days ago
_steelpanda_ 46 minutes ago Hell yeah what's your address, I'll bring this psyche medicine and break the capsules open and do fat rails off her mis colored taint. im all yeah this is steelpanda im just meeting him for the first time. he just got out of the psych ward, he hasnt made a masturbation vid since he got some organs removed, and he likes benzos and 3 doors down. someone suck his dick before they take that away too

withdeadhandsrising 118 days ago
can i have some weed my dude stopped answering his phone a week ago, im actually worried about him lol. hate having to find new connects.

_steelpanda_ 118 days ago
Hell yeah that's a f*cking introduction

evil_hero 118 days ago
withdeadhandsrising 1 hour ago can i have some weed my dude stopped answering his phone a week ago, im actually worried about him lol. hate having to find new connects. roll thru ill smoke you out dude!!!! what state do you live in

evil_hero 118 days ago
_steelpanda_ 37 minutes ago Hell yeah that's a f*cking introduction <3

Vince 118 days ago
I got some killer ice hash rosin last night. Shit fukked me up man.

evil_hero 118 days ago
lol. hell yea

withdeadhandsrising 118 days ago
i live in PA. close enough to NJ but it's still a hassle to go back home just for bud lol. i need to move.