Home > Forum > Topic

every time i die

Barbara 150 days ago
I'm not vaccinated against extreme cases of body odor, I don't wanna catch anything. Webby had to triple mask even when he was on zoom with you.

easyhateoven 150 days ago
anti-seinfeld? wtf. fukking idiot just likes to hear himself talk about french poetry and little boys. of course he doesnt like seinfeld or anything good

i triple mask when i log on to lambgoat. i also make sure every chair in my apt is a toilet

evil_hero 150 days ago
im 5'8" havent been measured in awhile i could be 5'7" i dont care ill still fight every goater and only lose to the strong smart athletic ones

you'll be fine against lurk, he tells people hes got a power lifters physique, he just leaves out the hobbit part.

my post count is determined by my shit count

Barbara 150 days ago
evil_hero 3 minutes ago i dont care ill still fight every goater and only lose to the strong smart athletic ones hey, 0 out of 3 aint bad.

VodkaVeins 150 days ago
The Don Quixote of the ICU doesn't like Seinfeld?

_d0thack_ 150 days ago
Damn. Hero is shorter than me? Lol

lurkcity 150 days ago
easyhateoven 14 minutes ago the 18th of what month, lurk? feb. i texted you this, like last week. you responded.

lol oh yeah. sorry, i have a lot going on lately

_steelpanda_ 150 days ago
Barbara 3 hours ago I'm 5'10, hairless, and looking to be put into traction f*cking lost it at this Hahahahahaha

lake_flaccid 149 days ago
I think he's like 5'9 but he has the boastfulness of someone around 5'5