Home > Forum > Topic

every time i die

definitely not 6' because as a SR in HS i had to get the dumb sports physical measurements and i was 5'11 3/4's and he was shorter than me like the gap between him and lurk. and i grew 2 inches from 18-20 lol. he's a tiny bearded closet cryguy.

so, yeah, Vodka's 5'7" estimate seems pretty accurate.

Barbara 155 days ago
i'm 5'10, 113 lbs

VodkaVeins 155 days ago
No way Buckley is over 5'9"...

im really actually 6'9" but weigh 7 lbs.

VodkaVeins 155 days ago
6'9" weigh 420lbs

VodkaVeins 13 seconds ago No way Buckley is over 5'9" that could be true too. like i said, i was just scraping over 6" with shoes and he was shorter than me so -3 inches (portslob joke hahahehahabehheeawhoooweee) is possible.

Barbara 155 days ago
I have to limit my typing because it puts me in a caloric deficit

so lurkcity is 3 inches shorter than a guy who is 5'9". again, someone put forth compelling evidence to me that this is not an ewok secret agent.

Lurk, did Gargamel finish off your people but you escaped?

VodkaVeins 155 days ago
HOUSE_OF_HORSEKONNEN 5 minutes ago VodkaVeins 13 seconds ago No way Buckley is over 5'9" that could be true too. like i said, i was just scraping over 6" with shoes and he was shorter than me so -3 inches (portslob joke hahahehahabehheeawhoooweee) is possible. I was saying there is no way he is over 5'9", i realize now I worded that ambiguously

so we can still assume LurkCity would be a tough match up for Danny DeVito in the post>

dayman 155 days ago
sick smile/thumbs up

simon_belmont 155 days ago
I met lurk. I'm 6'0". He was a little shorter than me if I remember correctly. But not a ton

Barbara 155 days ago
Keith wears lifts so he can look more like the fathers of the kids he grooms